Ashley’s Fall Apothecary

So, Whitney shared with you all her version of the mason jar turned apothecary idea we saw at Michael’s (still cannot for the life of me find what magazine it was in ~ if you have seen it let us know!).  If you missed it here is the link!  Well, she did beat me to it but mine are FINALLY done!  I chose to style mine for Halloween and I made three of them!  I have included a tutorial for all of you ~ these are super easy, versatile and afforadable!  DIY just doesn’t get any better than that!
I started with these items all purchased at Hobby Lobby ~ 3 unfinished wooden candle sticks ~ $2.00 each, 3 unfinished wooden finials ~ $1.00 each, 3 medium sized wooden base circles ~ $0.50 each and 3 medium sized glass canisters ~ $2.00 each.
I painted the TOP of each lid and all of the unfinished wood pieces with Americana Lamp (Ebony) Black acrylic.
I then completely wrapped the edge of each lid with 4 ply Jute Twine ~ securing it with a thin line of hot glue as I wrapped.
I then used Gorilla Glue to attach ….
The finals on the lids….
each candle stick on a base….
and the glass canister to candle stick.
Using my 3M sanding block I lightly distressed ALL of the edges…
distressing makes all the difference!
Now to fill them!
I purchased these three letters at Michael’s for $1.00 each and this bag of Raffia at Wal-Mart for $1.57.
I painted the letters with two coats of Antique White Acrylic…
and of course they received a visit from our dear friend Ralph!
just paint on and wipe away!
Remember the Raffia ~ a handful and stuff!
Raffia and a letter in one jar…
candy corn and a letter in the other two!
I LOVE them just the way they are but Halloween doesn’t last all year ~ can’t let these adorable little things go to waste….
How ’bout these little beauties….
I purchased these three items to go in each jar at Wal-Mart ~ Lima Beans, Decor Sand and Decor Rocks!
These are great for year-round decor and are so versatile ~ you can change them for every season ~ I can’t wait to show you what I do with them for Christmas!  I hope you are inspired to make some of your own ! We would love to see your creativity run WILD with these!

1. disqus_d0nlpRhiJD on December 29, 2012 at 7:21 pm

Hi,  finally had time to do this project. Used epoxy instead of super glue. Also alternated size of jars as our hobby lobby here only carries the large candle sticks. Also used the famous rust-olium glossy black instead of the other
    Paint. I bought the medium size wooden rounds for base and used wood glue to attach the small rounds on top,then the candle sticks. I bought an extra three small rounds and used epoxy glue to attach to bottom of the jars for balance. Turned out super cute! Great idea! Thanks! I’m in the process of refinishing an antique hutch using ur rust-olium in a box idea. Should be done tomorrow! Keep the projects coming!

Laura-West Texas

2. Margo on March 13, 2012 at 12:53 pm

Hi there,
    I absolutely love the apothecary jars. I went to 2 Hobby Lobby’s and 1 Michael’s (all 3 stores are 60 miles away) yesterday looking for the supplies to make these jars. I had no idea the jars were so large and was confused on which size round bases to get……Help! Please tell me the approximate height and diameter of the jars and bases you used. Also, neither place had finials, but I did find them at Lowe’s, but they had screws on the bottom of the finials. Do you know if the screw parts are easy to remove? Needless to say, I only bought 1 candlestick, the only one they had at all 3 stores, and none of the other supplies. I’m brand new to the DIY scene, so I’m a little slow on figuring some of this stuff out.
    Thanks and Have a Blessed Day.

• Margo on March 17, 2012 at 9:57 am

I also found out that the Ralph Lauren glaze has been discontinued, but the cs at Home Depot told me that it has been replaced by the new Martha Stewart glaze (both the Ralph Lauren and Martha Stewart glazes were and are made by Glidden) I also didn’t realize you had to tint the glaze yourself, so I have no idea what color to use to get “smoke”. Can anyone help?

• Mgrimes on March 17, 2012 at 8:30 pm

Margo, I had the same dilemma with the candlesticks at my HL today…I ended up taking a package of 6, 1-7/8″x1-3/4″ candlesticks (in a bag in the unfinished wood section) and using those instead. I screwed 3 together for the tallest, 2 together for the middle size and used a single one for the shortest. (I matched like end to like end when putting them together) It took a little extra work but since they only had 1 size candlestick it was the best alternative I could come up with. You could probably Gorilla Glue them together with less trouble instead of screwing them, though. Good luck!

• Mgrimes on March 17, 2012 at 8:34 pm

Also, the jars I used were approx. 6-5/8″ high X 4-1/2″ diameter and the wooden bases are 4″ diameter. I also bought my finials at Lowe’s. If you use a pair of pliars to hold the screw end tight, the wooden part easily unscrews.

• Margo on March 19, 2012 at 9:50 am

Thank you sooooooo much for the shared info. Your idea of stacking the shorter candlesticks is genius!
        Now the only other thing I need to know is, what color to tint my glaze to get “smoke”. Do you know?
        Thanks again for your response and Have a Blessed Day.

3. Tina on February 18, 2012 at 1:07 am

What size of candlesticks, circles, finials and jars do you use? Love the idea and shopping online for materials since no craft stores close. Thanks!

4. Bobbi on January 5, 2012 at 2:58 am

Michaels and Hobby Lobby neither one carry them. Any ideas? I am having a tough time finding the 4″ candlestick. I can find 3″ which is too small and 6 3/4″ but need the in between.

5. Bobbi on January 5, 2012 at 2:58 am

I am having a tough time finding the 4″ candlestick. I can find 3″ which is too small and 6 3/4″ but need the in between. Michaels and Hobby Lobby neither one carry them. Any ideas?

6. Savannah on November 8, 2011 at 7:53 pm

Hey there! I love this to pieces! So much that I tried to find the wood products at Hobby Lobby and I couldn’t find the candlesticks anywhere =[ do you know what area of the store they would be or any other places to get them? Thanks for your help!

• Shanty2Chic on November 8, 2011 at 8:19 pm

Michael’s also carries 2 different size wood candlesticks. I think Hobby Lobby has quit carrying them. Hope this helps!

7. Danielle on October 2, 2011 at 6:05 am

I love your blog! It is too cute! I just wanted to let you know I featured you on my blog today.

8. Lara on October 1, 2011 at 8:20 pm

Hi, I am in the middle of making these, and am having huge trouble getting the glass canister to stick to the candlesticks….WHAT am I doing wrong? I am using Gorilla Super Glue, the same you have pictured in this post.

Thanks!

• Rachel Thompson on February 16, 2014 at 8:24 am

Hi I am having the exate same problem have you figured out how to stick the candle sticks to the glass without it sliding

9. Kelsey on September 29, 2011 at 2:45 am

I absolutely love these! I went to Hobby Lobby to find the supplies, but they didnt have the candlesticks, and I couldn’d find them on their website either.

10. m on August 30, 2011 at 12:24 pm

super cute ideas! Thanks for the inspiration!

11. jamie on April 5, 2011 at 1:18 am

Just made something very similar for Easter inspired by yours!

• Ashley on April 5, 2011 at 11:51 am

Love those Jamie:) I wish I had luck at Goodwill! I have yet to find anything….. Thanks so much for sharing!

12. Jessica on February 5, 2011 at 9:38 pm

Absolutely FABULOUS! Headed to Hobby Lobby NOW!

Jessica @ myworldmadebyhand.blogspot.com

13. Melody on September 21, 2010 at 3:07 pm

Those are great! So creative!

14. Sandra on September 21, 2010 at 4:01 am

This is the coolest thing!!! Totally twisting on this idea. TFS

15. Denise on September 20, 2010 at 9:39 am

These are wonderful!!!

16. Meg on March 15, 2010 at 4:00 am

I came here from the link you posted on BHG's 100 Ideas fan page on FB. I love this idea, especially how you dressed the jars for Halloween. So cute!!

17. mrs.robinson on March 15, 2010 at 3:51 am

A friend shared this link with me and I'm excited to make this! I already bought the items I need. And for those who don't live near a Hobby Lobby, they have an online store now! http://shop.hobbylobby.com 🙂

18. Melanie on February 5, 2010 at 4:40 pm

Hey ladies! I just recently found your blog! It is SO awesome! Thank you for all of the tutorials and inspiration!!! Y'all are GREAT!
    I made these jars this past week and I SO love them. I just got around to blogging about it today! THANKS AGAIN! 🙂

19. Sherron on January 24, 2010 at 11:27 pm

I have wanted to make these since you first posted them. I had to wait until after the Christmas season was over so I would have time to make them. One problem I had with them is that when I went to glue the jar onto the candlestick I had major issues. The metal ring on the candlesticks (2 of the 3) were not centered, and the bottoms of my jars were bowed and not centered. Thus, the jars were sitting on the candlesticks completely lopsided and not very securely.
    My solution was to take out the metal rings on the candlesticks with pliers. Then I went back to Hobby Lobby (thank goodness it is just around the corner!) and bought three small wooden base circles (2/$1). I attached the bases upside down to the top of the candlestick and the jar to the base. The jar has a more substantial base to stick to and the finished result is awesome!
    Thank you for the inspiration!

20. Stephie @ Made By Stephie on January 8, 2010 at 5:36 am

Just finished mine!!! I'm going to link them up to Made it Without My Hubby!

21. JJ on November 24, 2009 at 2:59 am

ok, i made my jars!! check out my blog and let me know what you think! they were so much fun to make and i think they turned out really, really cute. Thank y'all again for all your wonderful ideas!
    JJ

22. Keeton on November 22, 2009 at 2:50 pm

I have just found your blog as well. I am really impressed with all of the wonderful project you are posting. I have a Hobby Lobby in my area and they have some amazing item. I just purchased 12 of their wooden pears (with a very grey french chic look to them), for $3 each after the 50% off sale. Mind you there were only 3 in my local city, 5 back home with mom, 3 with sis, and 3 about 30 mins away. I do love Hobby Lobby.

I am convinced you can really outfit you home's accessories with Hobby Lobby deals…especially when they run a fantastic sale.

Since I am not a home owner…yet, but soon to be I will be scooping up all of their Christmas ornaments right after Christmas is over!!!

Love your blog!

23. Shanty 2 Chic on November 22, 2009 at 1:51 pm

Hey guys! I've had several questions on the price of our materials. We never pay full price for items. Hobby Lobby alternates their sales every week and you can get these items 40% – 50% off. This is how I saved so much money for them.

24. Maresa on November 22, 2009 at 6:11 am

I too have just found your blog. I love it. I went and gathered all my supplies and I spent close to 30 dollars also. I think I even got a shorter jar. They were 3.99 each. can't wait to get them. thanks for sharing all your wonderful ideas.

25. StepherB on November 19, 2009 at 12:22 am

So I know my comment comes late but I am new to follow and I am in love with this site! I did go and purchase all of the makings for these and I will doing them this weekend, but I have to say, my Hobby Lobby is more expensive! it stinks! For all of the materials, it ran me about $38 bucks! SAME materials! Yikes!

26. Kimm at Reinvented on October 9, 2009 at 1:58 am

Oh. my. gosh. Those have to be the most fabulous thing I've seen in awhile. Wow. I Looooove apothecary jars, but these are even better with the wood accents. They would be fab in my family room! You go girls, I am fast becoming addicted to you blog! 🙂

27. Clint & Alicia McLaws on October 8, 2009 at 6:07 am

new to this blog, i just stumbled across it, and boy am i glad that I did!!! I will be RUNNING to hobby lobby tomorrow to pick the stuff up to do this! i LOVE apothacary jars, and they're so expensive I always pass them up! now I can make my own for super cheap??? SIGN ME UP!! 😀 Thanks for this great tutorial!!!

28. Clint & Alicia McLaws on October 8, 2009 at 6:07 am

29. Tracy Suzanne on October 8, 2009 at 5:21 am

I love these creative wonders. Great job! Thanks for letting us in on it!
    Tracy 🙂

30. Christina on October 7, 2009 at 2:53 am

Brilliant idea! I love it. Such a fun project. Thanks for the how to.

31. niartist on October 6, 2009 at 9:17 pm

THIS is perfectly amazing! WOW! I have seen so much of this stuff and never thought of pairing it all up. Great vision! Perfect!

32. Barb on October 6, 2009 at 5:31 pm

what a totally awesome way to make something awesome out of a pile of ordinary things.

great job!!!@
    blessings
    barbara jean

33. bcp.....My Life on October 6, 2009 at 1:58 pm

These are so good looking! Thanks for inspiring me.
    Betty

34. "Blossom" on October 6, 2009 at 12:39 pm

Wonderful ideas.

35. Sherri S on October 6, 2009 at 2:45 am

A sweet young friend of mine made your jars. She doesn't have a blog and allowed me to share them. I posted her photo and your link on my posting today. I still want to make my own set!

36. erin on October 6, 2009 at 2:22 am

These are lovely! Thank you for sharing!

37. michelle on October 6, 2009 at 1:58 am

These are fabulous. As soon as I saw them (seriously, like within 5 minutes) I was out the door to get supplies. I hit up Sal.Army and got 2 heavy duty wall candle sconces. I spray painted them black (they were dirty gold) and attached tall cylinder vases. Then I filled them like you did. Thanks for the inspiration!

38. ImagineCozy on October 5, 2009 at 9:52 pm

What a creative idea. All of those piece turned out to be sooo… cute and useful. I love that you can interchange the contents for what ever look you want. Great!
    -Angela

39. marty (A Stroll Thru Life) on October 5, 2009 at 9:30 pm

What wonderful canisters. They look fabulous. I love them. Hugs, Marty

40. inner_child on October 5, 2009 at 7:21 pm

How clever! I thought those lima beans were pumpkin seeds, not sure if Walmart carries them, but they'd be a great snack and definitely fall!
    Paula ~ Mise en scène

41. Barbara on October 5, 2009 at 7:02 pm

Very Elegant. Good Job.

42. Phyllis AROUND THE HOUSE on October 5, 2009 at 3:58 pm

wow you are so creative and talented, contrats on those jars becoming canisters, great job….thanks for sharing, come visit…Phyllis

43. ~ ~ Ahrisha ~ ~ on October 5, 2009 at 12:20 pm

Morning, you gals are full of great ideas. I'm glad that you share.

44. Maggie B on October 5, 2009 at 11:22 am

Just popped over from BNOTP and saw your great craft project.
    No Hobby Lobby here in France so I'll just have to keep visiting and enjoy what you create.
    Maggie

45. Isabella & Max Rooms on October 5, 2009 at 3:20 am

Just found you via Between Naps on the Porch…love what you are doing on this blog!
    Janell

46. Isabella & Max Rooms on October 5, 2009 at 3:20 am

Janell

47. Donna on October 5, 2009 at 2:55 am

From one who has just recently been freed from a 20 year imprisonment in the corporate jungle, your apothecary jar project is AH-MAZING!! Thank you so much for sharing with those of us desperately trying to wake up their creative side!!!

48. Julie on October 5, 2009 at 2:17 am

Hey Girls…I love your project…I love how they turned out…So cute cute cute…
    xoxo
    Julie

49. Sharlotte on October 5, 2009 at 2:16 am

Love this! I went to Hobby Lobby and found all the supplies…now just the time to complete. I can't wait to see what you have in store for these beauties for Christmas!
    Thanks for sharing!

50. Shelia on October 5, 2009 at 1:31 am

Oh, I love your project! These wonderful stands are fantastic! You really did a great job. I can see how these could be used anytime! Oh, you're good!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia 😉

51. The DIY Show Off on October 5, 2009 at 1:23 am

Great job!

52. g.suzie on October 5, 2009 at 1:13 am

Such cleverness, and adaptable to any season. . .Thanks for the tutorial and sharing another great idea with us!

53. Sarah on October 5, 2009 at 1:02 am

WOW, I LOVE them! You are one creative sis!!! God's blessings, Sarah 😀

54. BrownBag*Boutique on October 5, 2009 at 12:56 am

I'm such a copycat! I loved these and made my set yesterday! They are in my living room and even my husband said he liked them. The HL here was out of the size jars I needed so I bought "smooth sided" mason jars. I love the way they turned out. I think I am going to make a white set too! Hope to blog about them soon. Great blog – you girls are so talented!

55. bj on October 5, 2009 at 12:49 am

O, this is so so awesome. I love this. How creative ya'll are. Good idea!!

56. Dresser Girl on October 5, 2009 at 12:11 am

What cool ideas! You guys consistently do GREAT stuff. I LOVE IT!!

57. Diana on October 4, 2009 at 11:42 pm

LOVE your ideas! Hopefully I can copy your idea!!!!

58. nannykim on October 4, 2009 at 11:42 pm

What glue did you use to attach the glass to the candlestick?

59. pk on October 4, 2009 at 11:42 pm

The creativity continues… I'm amazed athow you're always coming up with new things. These are great!
    pk @ room remix

60. Kara@ Creations by Kara on October 4, 2009 at 4:46 am

These are just fabulous!! Thanks so much for doing a tutorial. I have got to try them! 🙂

61. Sh@ron on October 4, 2009 at 4:40 am

I was so happy to see a holiday post. I was going to throw out a random suggestion. I would like to see how you would make over a fake pumpkin for a nice holiday grouping…Pretty Please..

62. REbekah on October 3, 2009 at 9:22 pm

Totally FAB!!! Totally!!! 🙂

63. melissa * 320 Sycamore on October 3, 2009 at 12:28 pm

Umm…adorable! I would love to hook up to your party~loving all your stuff!

64. Marie on October 3, 2009 at 4:39 am

Hello Ashley – I'm lovin' your jar idea! But shoot, I don't have a Hobby Lobby here in San Diego. Have you seen wooden finials any where else? I'll have to keep my eye out for them. What a fabulous project. Thank you for sharing!

Blessings,
    Marie

65. Angie on October 3, 2009 at 2:07 am

Y'all are just so awesome and do the BEST projects! Love this one!!!

66. Candice on October 3, 2009 at 1:24 am

I long for a Hobby Lobby!!! California is great, but crafters only have the choice of JoAnn's or Michael's! 🙁

67. Cherry's Jubilee on October 3, 2009 at 12:51 am

Cool idea..I have done several cake stands…but love the finial on top. You need to come visit sometime..we have similiar tastes. cherry

68. Frippery on October 3, 2009 at 12:18 am

Wonderful!!!!

69. Debilou~Mississippi Mama on October 2, 2009 at 11:55 pm

too stinking cute!! gotta make some of those. thanks for sharing

70. Debbie @ ribbonwoodcottage.blogspot.com on October 2, 2009 at 8:27 pm

I really like this project…it is something I really am going to do. Can you imagine…using these jars in the bathroom for soaps, cotton balls, Qtips? What a great idea. And then in the kitchen…tea bags and coffee? I love it. Great great idea!
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Blessings,
    Debbie

71. Christi on October 2, 2009 at 7:27 pm

This is my first visit to your site and I'm so glad to have found it. Your project is too clever! I love it.

Christi @ A Southern Life

72. Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions on October 2, 2009 at 4:02 pm

I love this! I really like the idea of putting the beans in (or anything similar like that}.

73. Karen- The Graphics Fairy on October 2, 2009 at 3:24 pm

You girls are amazing!! What a wonderful project!

74. MerryBerry on October 2, 2009 at 3:17 pm

Absolutely love the idea!! I've been looking for stylish yet affordable apothecary jars everywhere… and these homemade ones are cheaper and the best looking ones I've found yet! Thanks for the wonderful idea! (I hope to have this craft done by the time my fiance gets home. I can't wait to see the look on his face when he see's them and assumes I've spent a fortune on them, and then finds out I made them for minimal costs!) You ladies rock!!

75. Crafty Girls Workshop on October 2, 2009 at 2:21 pm

Those are TOTOTOTTOTOALLY Awesome!! I love it! I think I am going to have to make a stop at Michael's and Hobby Lobby now. See what you started! Thanks for sharing and the tutorial too. I love to see the transformation of something ordinary into something soo fun and cute and inexpensive!

Anna

76. Jamie on October 2, 2009 at 1:03 pm

What a great project! Very clever!

77. Teresa on October 2, 2009 at 6:56 am

That is the best idea I've seen in awhile!
    Thanks for sharing- Love it.

78. Heartfire At Home on October 2, 2009 at 6:25 am

What a great idea! I love the finials on the top…… thanks for sharing how you did it.

Linda. 🙂

79. michelle@somedaycrafts on October 2, 2009 at 5:30 am

Ridiculously cute! I would fill all three with candy corn. They would be empty by the end of the week!!!

80. Diann on October 2, 2009 at 5:09 am

LOVE IT!

81. Embellished Bayou on October 2, 2009 at 4:33 am

These are gorgeous, they look store-bought (or even better)!! Gotta love that you got all your supplies at the HobLob, and so thrifty!

I've said it before & I'll say it again…you gals are geniuses!!

82. Jenny on October 2, 2009 at 3:10 am

Those are awesome! I need to get some Gorilla glue. I hot glued my glass jars on candlesticks last week and I'm afraid they will come crashing down! Yikes!

83. Madeleine on October 2, 2009 at 2:53 am

I love your blog!!!! I want to come and learn from you!!! I'm going to go to Hobby Lobby!!! Thank you for sharing!!!!

84. Craft Tea Lady on October 2, 2009 at 1:05 am

Your jars ROCK! I had the other idea saved back, but the mason jars didn't rock my world the way this sleek, slim-line jar does.

WHERE IS HOBBY LOBBY WHEN I NEED IT!?!?!? ACK!!! (only like 3 states over!)

Thanks for sharing the tut.

I love your blog and have been a secret stalker since I found it 2 weeks ago. 🙂

85. Glenda/MidSouth on October 2, 2009 at 12:36 am

What a great project – They look great!
    Thanks for sharing.

86. Jacey @ Trash2MyTreasure on October 2, 2009 at 12:33 am

wow! and i thought the last apothecary jars you made were cute…these topped them! theyre adorable! very creative…I MUST try these soon!

87. julie on October 2, 2009 at 12:20 am

i love these! i cant wait to make them! i am wondering what they would look like in cream! thanks for the idea!

88. Linh C. on October 2, 2009 at 12:13 am

This is exactly what I need to do! I love apothecary jars, but they are so expensive and I am never lucky enough to find them at thrift stores. Thanks for sharing!

89. Amie Kirk on October 2, 2009 at 12:10 am

Wow! I just found your blog the other day, and I LOVE EVERY SINGLE PROJECT!! Thanks for the awesome tutorial!

90. Lindsey @ Better After on October 1, 2009 at 11:48 pm

Love this! My friend had a few decorations kinda like this, that each spelled out BOO. Whenever I went to her house I would always rearrange them to spell BOOB. Yes, I am 12.

91. Love the Decor! on October 1, 2009 at 11:45 pm

You ladies in this bloggingland are so so talented!!
    I love these!!

92. Beth@The Stories of A to Z on October 1, 2009 at 11:43 pm

This is such a fantastic idea! I love it.

93. Shannon on October 1, 2009 at 11:39 pm

This is one of the most creative ideas I have seen in a while. Great job! Did I ever mention that I love your blog? You gals are amazing, and I dig the name. Great inspirations!

94. Linda@Coastal Charm on October 1, 2009 at 11:05 pm

This is #1 on my list for all the FALL decor that I have seen this year…what a neat idea you had. HAPPY FALL!

Blessings,
    Linda

95. KirkKrew on October 1, 2009 at 10:59 pm

Love it!! So creative! I may have to trade out my canisters for some fall contents! What a great idea!

96. P@nmyfreetime.blogspot.com on October 1, 2009 at 10:41 pm

WOW these are AWESOME
    I was looking for cute canisters for my new kitchen and these are it!
    Thank you so much for sharing your decorating blessing!
    Patricia

97. { L } on October 1, 2009 at 10:18 pm

Those are perfect little beauties! 🙂

98. Domestic Goddess..Diva sometimes on October 1, 2009 at 10:14 pm

Great idea! I love how they turned out! They look so good when all assembled. 🙂

99. Wendy on October 1, 2009 at 9:25 pm

Those are so cute!

100. Joyce @ Cheap Frills on October 1, 2009 at 9:15 pm

Awesome – Awesome – Awesome!!! Those are way too cute. Great job – I love that they are dressed for Halloween. And good idea changing them out – everything I'm doing lately is with an eye towards being able to reassemble somehow for a new season!

101. ~ RM on October 1, 2009 at 9:11 pm

Those look so good. I have been wanting some new canisters in the kitchen, I wonder if I could make anduse these? We'll see!! 🙂 Thanks for the tutorial!

102. Beth Peele on October 1, 2009 at 9:03 pm

very cute! I'll have to try that!

103. Annette on October 1, 2009 at 9:00 pm

Gorgeous! I think you two might surpass me in my love for Hobby Lobby. I am lucky enough to have 5 stores within 15 miles of my house and during the 80%-90% off home decor clearance sales, I have been known to hit up all 5 in a single day.

104. Cindy Harvey on October 1, 2009 at 8:47 pm

Yeah. Gorgeous. I'm totally doing this.

105. Jenglamgirl on October 1, 2009 at 8:37 pm

oH MY OH my' I am so head over hills in love with these…. and since I don't have a HOBBY LOBBY… (thanx to all of you who rub it in!) HA. So since I don't have a H.L. and am totally in love with your amazing work… will you send me a the darling triplets… HA 😉 😉 😉 seriously LOVE THIS, thanks for sharing.. I am know going to sulk some more. 😉

106. jordan @ mean mommy academy on October 1, 2009 at 8:29 pm

I am speechless!!! My hubby is going to hunt you down because I now have to spend more money at Hobby Lobby to recreate this amazing project, 'cuz I heart it!

107. Lusks in LOVE on October 1, 2009 at 8:28 pm

Alright- I am totally blog-stalking, but I absolutely LOVE love LovE your creativity and inventions! You are inspiring me! My mom and I both love to remake, and I am also faced with a white walled house in Idaho (just moved in this Jan). So room by room, I am getting a bit more color and a bit more brave with the power tools:). Thanks for your fun ideas ladies!

108. Kristen, The Pajama Mama on October 1, 2009 at 8:02 pm

Oh my goodness, I'm the first to comment? Wow-let me just say congrats on the TCB feature…and what a great project for fall! Beautiful, ladies!