Baby Bandwagon

Hey guys!  So we said I had an announcement this week and here it is…..
I’ve jumped on the Baby Bandwagon too and we are expecting our 3rd little one on Nov. 10 of this year!!!
Baby Bandwagon????  Well, not only are Whitney and I pregnant but our baby sisters Leasha and her hubby are expecting their first October 24!!!!!  So Whitney is due in September, Leasha is due in October and I am due in November – we did not plan it this way I promise but we do feel so blessed that we can all share this experience with each other and raise kids so close in age.    To top that all off our sister Kyndra and her hubs just had their second baby in November so within 1 year we will have welcomed 4 new babys into our family!  Can’t wait for Christmas this year!!!!!!  So, you can expect double the baby decor for the next few months as we are both preparing to welcome our little ones into the world:)  (I’m struggling with the energy right now but it I should get it back soon…..)  Hope you all have a great weekend!
~Ashley

post signature

1. ~ Regan on April 10, 2010 at 3:17 pm

Aw, arent' you all so lucky?! I had cousins that were very close in age to me- one is 10 days older than me!! Needless to say, birthdays parties were huge (and tons of fun) as were Easter egg hunts, Christamasses… Oh, don't forget about Halloween and starting school together! Lots of good things coming up for you gals!! A BIG congratulations!

2. [email protected] on April 10, 2010 at 2:59 pm

Congratulations!!! how exciting it must be for your whole family.

3. Carmen on April 10, 2010 at 2:53 pm

How exciting!!! Congrats to you all!

4. Kaitlin on April 10, 2010 at 2:46 pm

How exciting, congratulations!!

5. LeeHillPrimitives on April 10, 2010 at 2:45 pm

Congratulations!

6. [email protected] on April 10, 2010 at 2:45 pm

congratulations! it's always fun to share this time family & cousins growing up together…blessedness!

7. Suzanne on April 10, 2010 at 2:40 pm

Congratulations. Those are the best "projects" to create!

8. Lori Katies Rose Cottage on April 10, 2010 at 1:57 pm

Congratulations ! That is exciting news and so much fun to be pregnant all together ~
    xoxo

9. Caroline on April 10, 2010 at 1:49 pm

That's wonderful!!! Congratulations! It's such a great experience to share pregnancy with sisters. At least, most of the time! ; )

Many wishes for a happy pregnancy!

10. Lisa on April 10, 2010 at 1:38 pm

Congratulations! So exciting…. There must be something in the blogosphere–I keep seeing baby announcements! lol

Lisa @ All That and a Box of Rocks

11. Miss Mustard Seed on April 10, 2010 at 1:25 pm

Congrats, girls! How are you ever going to do it all? Take it easy and take care of your little "beans." 🙂

12. Katrina on April 10, 2010 at 1:12 pm

Wow!! Congratulations!!

13. The White Farmhouse on April 10, 2010 at 1:10 pm

How exciting and fun. I hope everything goes well for all 3 of you. Now I am starting to get the baby blues. My "baby" is 3….

14. Jessica on April 10, 2010 at 12:37 pm

Congrats to you both!! Our family welcomed 3 new babies last year. My niece was born in May 2009, I had another son August 2009, and a nephew born Oct. 2009. It was not planned that way either – my mom was really busy making baby blankets!!

15. duchess on April 10, 2010 at 11:48 am

What exciting news. That's wonderful. Congratulations to everybody!

16. [email protected] Beneath My Heart on April 10, 2010 at 11:45 am

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you all!

17. Cindy on April 10, 2010 at 11:43 am

They say pregnancy hormones are contagious..so to speak…I believe you have proven that!!
    At one time in the 80's our young ladies bible study had 22 women in it.Within a 6 month period all but 4 were pregnant..they had had their tubes tied. The "vibe" was so strong that when my third child was 3 months old…I found out I was pregnant again..surprise!! Boy did attendance go down in that group…lol
    Congratulations!!

Cindy from Rick-Rack and Gingham

18. Amy on April 10, 2010 at 11:43 am

woohoo!! Congratulations to all of you! 😀

19. Virginia on April 10, 2010 at 11:28 am

Congratulations to all of you! 2 of my sisters, myself, and a brother all had babies within 6 months of each other (3 of them within a month). They are 14yo now and are best buddies (2 boys, 2 girls) – we live 3 hrs from the other 3 but they keep in close touch w/ text messages on their phones, facebook, and email. We get them together whenever possible and they have a blast. I'm sure you will have many fun times watching them grow as we have. Blessings to all!!!

20. Tiffany on April 10, 2010 at 11:00 am

HOw exciting!!! What a blessing….congrats to you ALL!!!!