Highlights and a Winner!!

Hey girlies!
Thanks again for another great month of projects!  We loved seeing them and it’s always hard finding a few to feature but here I go…
Loved Domestically Speaking‘s Burlap Laundry Sign… So darn cute!
My hubby would love these(and I did too)… Check out Pretty Handy Girl for these Minnow trap lights!
Loved Infarrantly Creative‘s TV stand revamp… So cute!
Of course Donna from Funky Junk never disappoints… I have always been amazed by her work.  She should for real be in a magazine.  This is a post on her table… I like the whole darn room!
Home is where they love you had this super cute bird table…
Were those not so cute!?! I love seeing all of them and thanks so much for linking up!!
Remember to add our button if you want to be featured or put in the drawing!!
Thanks again to Rust-Oleum for sponsoring this months great prize!!
And our winner this month is…
Thanks for linking! Send us your contact info!!
Thanks again to all of you… Say a prayer for Ashley and our youngest sister Leasha.  Both are about to pop (literally) my new nieces out and we are so excited.  That’s why you haven’t heard from Ash lately so just say a prayer if you think about it.
Thanks again!!

post signature

1. Infarrantly Creative on October 22, 2010 at 3:54 am

Thanks Whit…all I gotta say is I am so glad I remembered your button this month. Thanks for the shout out friend!

2. Gotham on October 20, 2010 at 1:57 pm

its nice to see such a lovely post, i really like the dresser, its beautiful and the shelving behind the dining table is fabulous, makes you want to have such funky things
    AboutCabinets Blog

3. CINNIBONBON on October 19, 2010 at 2:21 pm

It's always good to see a refresher!!!
    Best wishes to both girls!

4. Laurel @ Ducks in a Row on October 18, 2010 at 3:46 pm

Thanks for the recap!

5. Ele at abitofpinkheaven on October 17, 2010 at 8:04 pm

amazing projects. Thanks!

6. Amy on October 17, 2010 at 6:38 pm

so everything is burlap right now. Just had a bench of mine recovered in burlap and it is to die for. Love your blog!

7. Funky Junk Interiors on October 17, 2010 at 6:37 am

Wow, thanks so much for the highlight and never ending kind words! And for hosting your party. I just love the premis of it. Rock on, ladies! 🙂

Wishing the gals safe deliveries ahead. How exciting!

Donna

8. 3LittleByrds on October 17, 2010 at 4:19 am

Whitney, I'll definately say a pray for your sweet sisters and those precious babies. I know yall are beyond thrilled for all those girls. 🙂

9. gingerbread girl on October 16, 2010 at 7:51 pm

I love the burlap laundry sign!!!

10. Jessica Elizabeth on October 16, 2010 at 5:24 pm

I LOVE these! my favorite has to be the laundry sign though, so unique and a great creative peice! Your site is great! I am putting you on my list of creative inspirations in my blog :] (well, I hope thats okay at least!)

J

11. Blondie's Journal on October 16, 2010 at 1:51 pm

Hurray to Saturday Mornings!!

XO,