Great News… And a few prayers

Hey guys!  We won’t be doing I Made it Without My Hubby this month for a few reasons…
#1…
Ashley had her sweet baby girl last week.  Her name is Tenley Nicole and she is a doll.  Ashley had a tough recovery but they are doing much better!  Here she is…
We love her!!  Thanks for all your prayers!
#2…
Our sweet brand new niece was hospitalized over the weekend.  They will be doing some tests on her tomorrow to get more details but for now please just pray for her health.  Pray for our sister and brother-in-law too.  This is hard on any parent and especially hard on first time parents.  I had the privilege of holding her for about 2 1/2 hours today while she rested….
Love her too!
#3…
I don’t have one.  I feel like numbers 1 and 2 are enough to take the night off :).  Thank you gals for understanding.  We appreciate any and all prayers you send this way.  We are so thankful for both these little girls and I am so thankful for their mommies too.
Have a great night and we will see you soon.

post signature

1. Pam on December 23, 2010 at 3:03 pm

Beautiful little one and praying that all is well.

2. Mela on November 12, 2010 at 11:19 pm

Oh my goodness. I am just reading this for the 1st time. We will be sending lots of prayers for that sweet little baby and her parents. She is beautiful.

3. Denissa on November 9, 2010 at 11:48 pm

Sweet baby girls..praying for the Lord to be with your entire families!!
    Hugs!
    Denissa

4. Frugal Jen on November 9, 2010 at 4:20 pm

Absolutely praying for Tenley and her family.

We've had 2 NICU babies. Such an emotionally rough time for the parents. Praying for God to shower down the graces they need each day.

5. Life in Rehab on November 9, 2010 at 3:03 pm

That baby is so cute she even makes tubes in her wee little noggin look good. They're both adorable, and you have my prayers, although she looks sassy enough to get through anything.

6. Judy @ In His Grip on November 9, 2010 at 2:39 pm

Please know that my prayers are with you and your family.

7. Nicole on November 9, 2010 at 1:04 am

anytime I see little babies like this I want to cry! You all are in my thoughts and prayers!

by the way all the babies are beautiful! congrats to all of you

8. Kristie Clower on November 8, 2010 at 8:15 pm

Congrats to Ashley and the fam! Tenley is adorable!

My heart goes out to Londyn and her parents. Chin up Loves. Everything will work out according to his plan. Just love and kiss that sweet baby as much as you can.

9. The Busy Blaine's on November 8, 2010 at 2:03 pm

Lots of prayers going up for you all!!

10. Flipfloppingmamma on November 8, 2010 at 1:45 pm

Oh my goodness!! That little picture just breaks my heart!! Prayers for all of you guys.

I found your blog awhile back and I love it! So creative. Hope everything is back to normal before long.

11. Wagonwife Designs on November 8, 2010 at 12:09 pm

You will have my prayers as well. They are both so sweet and beautiful. All the best

12. Suzanne on November 8, 2010 at 5:27 am

Know that your family and that beautiful little one is in my prayers.

13. Danielle @ Savvy Chic Home on November 8, 2010 at 5:11 am

Well congratualtions Ashley on Tenley, beautiful name and baby. Prayers going out for both beauties. I'm having a baby girl too in 7 weeks, exciting times.

14. Maryann @ Domestically-Speaking on November 8, 2010 at 5:05 am

Congrats Ashley & I will keep your sweet niece in my prayers!

15. Jenny on November 8, 2010 at 4:54 am

I will keep everyone in my thoughts and prayers. Gorgeous babies!

16. 3LittleByrds on November 8, 2010 at 3:50 am

Whitney, Tenley is just beautiful and I'm so glad to hear Ashley's doing better. I'm so sorry to hear Londyn's in the hospital. Please tell Leasha I'm thinking of them and praying for their sweet baby girl. If there's anything and I mean anything I can do to help please call me.

17. Infarrantly Creative on November 8, 2010 at 3:42 am

Praying sister!

18. Sarah @ The Bird's Papaya on November 8, 2010 at 3:17 am

Congrats on another baby in the family, Tenley is beautiful and I love her name.
    Hope you get some answers soon regarding your niece. Its hard feeling helpless.
    God is sovereign and loves our babies more than we do, amazing and hard to fathom, but true.
    Praying!!

19. Chrissie on November 8, 2010 at 3:15 am

I will certainly keep this precious little one and her family in my prayers. God bless.

20. Tales From My Empty Nest on November 8, 2010 at 3:08 am

Praying for everyone. Love & blessings from NC!

21. Carmen @ Life with Sprinkles on Top on November 8, 2010 at 3:05 am

Lots of prayers for two beautiful babies and their families.

22. Chris on November 8, 2010 at 2:53 am

Oh, goodness! Of course we'll pray for them! She's a beautiful little girl!

23. jcreviston on November 8, 2010 at 2:52 am

Lots of prayers!!!

24. Lorie on November 8, 2010 at 2:46 am

Beautiful babies. Lots of prayers that things turn out well.

25. Dawn on November 8, 2010 at 2:46 am

Oh my gosh! You totally have my prayers and thoughts!

Tenley is beautiful, by the way!

Hugs!

26. Ashley @ A {Blonde's} DIY Life on November 8, 2010 at 2:42 am

Goodluck with everything! She is a cutie!