Pier 1 Partaaaay!!

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Pier 1 Imports. All opinions are 100% mine.
Hey guys!!  Recently I was asked to do a bit of holiday shopping at Pier 1.  Tough gig… I know!
The only tough thing about it was trying not to buy everything I saw.

I fell in love with lots!!  Want to see what I bought??!
Here we go…

So cute, right?!?
I have had an idea of a centerpiece in my head for sometime now.  The goodies I found at Pier 1 helped me put all that together.  Here it is…

Hope you like it!! I love it!
You gals need to get to Pier 1 quick!  Not only do they have way to much to choose from but also holiday gifts and a very friendly staff :-)!

Also… During the month of December, you can support Toys for Tots by dropping off an unwrapped toy and/or making a cash donation at the register.
Become a fan of Pier 1 on Facebook!!
For every new fan they get, they will donate $1 to Toys for Tots!
Now that’s worth a click guys!
My table is ready for Christmas… Get to Pier 1 and get yours ready too!!

Visit Sponsor's Site

1. Erin on December 21, 2010 at 3:23 am

Love this, girlfriend! Turned out great. Borrowed a few of your pics for my bloggy blog…seems we were thinking along the same lines for Christmas table decor…though the difference is that you actually followed through, and sadly, I did not! Must be because we haven't been hanging out enough for you to give me my weekly blogging kick in the butt! ;o)

You rock. Love you friend! See you soon.

2. Nita {ModVintageLife} on December 16, 2010 at 10:44 pm

I love Pier 1. I was in there just yesterday and was so tempted to buy those candleholders. And I may go back for them. I always find things there I like. Love the star you made also similar to Pottery Barn's.

3. Coach A on December 15, 2010 at 11:56 pm

Beautiful centerpiece! I used branches for an advent calendar, I might use some more with ornaments, I love yours!

4. Alicia on December 14, 2010 at 8:51 pm

I wish I had gorgeous stuff like that in my head…lol. Thanks for sharing and I liked Pier 1 on facebook!

5. [email protected] on December 14, 2010 at 6:44 pm

Love all the silver pretties you got at Pier one !

6. Jane @ Jane's Junk and Treasures on December 14, 2010 at 6:23 pm

I love, love mercury glass!
    So pretty, silver, snowy looking!

7. Jaymee on December 14, 2010 at 5:46 pm

I love how you used the burlap with the fancy silver items for your centerpiece, it all looks great together!
    ~Jaymee

8. CBH on December 14, 2010 at 3:15 pm

Gorgeous!!! Love all of it. In particular, I am amazed with the creativity for the "table runner". Thanks for sharing.

9. mudpies and marigolds on December 14, 2010 at 2:38 pm

LOVE it! Simple, elegent, beautiful.
    -Aaon

10. Sarah @ The Bird's Papaya on December 14, 2010 at 1:09 pm

Love what you did with your Pier 1 stuff!
    I haven't been there in a while, and I've been reminded how fabulous that store is.
    I think I'm going to be doing some shopping with Christmas money this year there;)