Crate Coffee Table Reveal!!

Hey guys!  I got it all finished and wanted to share some pictures real quick…

After it dried I attached the casters using wood screws and washers.

Then, I flipped her over and I was ready to go!

What do you think??

I love it!  And so did my cousin 🙂  He actually came by this morning and picked it up!  I built another one to replace it this afternoon.

Hope you like it Justin 🙂

Thanks so much for stopping by!! You can find my info on the build portion HERE.  Have a super weekend!!

1. Nora Buhler on September 29, 2012 at 9:12 pm

Do you have the number on the casters. I can’t seem to find the specific ones at northern tool

2. cpamomma on August 24, 2012 at 11:12 am

Really cool. Do you have any other coffee table re-makes? Maybe using old bifold closet doors? Trying to find a good use for them.

3. Lolly Jane on March 21, 2012 at 9:49 am

What a great cousin you are to Justin- lol Wish my cousin would build me something that cool!
    Loving the castors for easy vacuuming! Now to decide which coffee table to build from you creative gals… 😉

4. URL on December 31, 2011 at 7:43 pm

U never get what u expect u only get what u inspect 8076

5. Jennifer on July 1, 2011 at 1:31 pm

Love this – it is beautiful!! Do you find it moves much with the wheels on it? Or do the wheels lock? I have two boys and with the rough-housing that goes on with boys, I don’t want my table moving all over the living room! 🙂 But I LOVE the look of this!!

6. Beverly Atkins on June 29, 2011 at 8:33 pm

I think I’m going to be stupid here but I’ve looked and looked. Did you make the wooden part of the table or did you start with something already made. I’ve looked to see if I could find what it is and I’m guessing it’s a factory cart? But the factory cart on one posting had the one front wheel. I just love this one and was hoping I could find something ready made to start with. It’s just beautiful!!!!!!

7. meghan on June 29, 2011 at 8:13 pm

That coffee table is “da bomb”!!!
    Wish I could do it but sadly the only tool I own is a screwdriver.

My real question is…Justin…is he single? is he a police officer? I have a younger, single sister who would be perfect for him!!!! Hubba! Hubba! That is one hot Justin!

• Shanty2Chic on June 30, 2011 at 3:21 am

Meghan… This comment made my day 🙂 Justin is totally off the market and just welcomed his first baby boy :-))… However, I’m sure this comment will flatter him greatly! Thanks! ~Whitney

8. jan on June 29, 2011 at 12:53 am

OMG…i want one of these tables soooooo bad. i have looked for antique wheels online but didn’t have much luck. i am so glad you posted this.

9. Tam @ Sew Dang Cute on June 24, 2011 at 10:45 pm

This was well worth the wait! I love it and can’t believe you made that!!! Awesome!!! Featuring tomorrow on Sew Dang Cute!

10. kim | kzieglerdesign on June 23, 2011 at 3:18 pm

That’s great! I’ll be making one like it, but with the middle part open so I can use it as a bookshelf as well 😀

11. Cheryl on June 22, 2011 at 4:18 am

Love it! Off to look at the build portion.

12. kellyhicks on June 20, 2011 at 5:07 pm

Oh, I’ve been waiting to see the final result! And I absolutely love it! Looks stunning!