Crate Shelf Video Tutorial

Oh hey!  It’s time for another video tutorial!  Check out how we made crate shelves from furring strips for under $5!

I’ll be back later this week to show you how I dressed them up:)

If you missed our first video turorial you can check it out here!

Thanks for stopping by!

1. c ferrie on September 16, 2012 at 7:29 pm

i love that you do a lot on your granite counters…my husband would kill me!

2. Amy on August 3, 2012 at 6:49 am

Where is the follow up to this? I couldn’t find it anywhere! 🙁

3. Azura on September 4, 2011 at 5:02 pm

You girls need your own show on the HGTV. Your cute and crafty!!

4. Katie from Sew Woodsy on September 1, 2011 at 1:35 pm

Love this shelf… you can’t beat only spending $5!!!

5. Madison on September 1, 2011 at 4:36 am

No way! That couldn’t have cost under five dollars! This is definitely getting pinned for later!

6. Kim on September 1, 2011 at 2:07 am

I love those crate shelves! I have been thinking about getting Kreg too. Would love for you to come link up with us at http://www.thesasselife.com. Hope to see you there!
    Thanks,
    Kim

7. Jamie on September 1, 2011 at 12:26 am

I love how you are doing a wood project with the Kreg on the kitchen counter. So awesome! We recently bought a Kreg and I LOVE it! It was so helpful when I built our chaise lounge chairs from Ana’s website.

8. Amy @ Positively Splendid on August 31, 2011 at 8:04 pm

You girls are both too cute for words!

9. Lauren on August 31, 2011 at 6:56 pm

I passed a couple of crates today on garbage day.. I was so tempted to pick them up, but I didn’t :0( Great project!

10. Rebekah {All Thingz Related} on August 31, 2011 at 3:32 pm

What a great video! I love them! What a nifty tool, I’m gonna have to ask for one for Christmas 🙂 The crate shelf is terrific, anxious to see it finished!

11. Jill on August 31, 2011 at 2:14 pm

Oh wow! LOVE the crate shelf! My hubby has a whole 3rd car garage of wood tools and machines… This video makes me want to learn how to use them!!!

12. Amy @ All In A Day on August 30, 2011 at 9:03 pm

Seriously, if you guys got any cuter…..

Hahaha! I loved it! Thanks for the video. I’m such a visual person so it’s great to see video tutorials! Keep ’em coming!!

xoxo

• Shanty2Chic on August 30, 2011 at 11:40 pm

Thanks so much Amy 🙂 You are sweet!

13. Cath on August 30, 2011 at 4:20 pm

What a great video. I’ve been eyeing the Kreg Jig (sp?) for some time. Looks like I should add this to my list.

BTW I chuckled to myself. The video gives a whole new meaning to living in a gated community. WOW that is some gate!

• Shanty2Chic on August 30, 2011 at 11:41 pm

Hahaha… You like our FLOOD gate?? Pretty nice huh? I only wish we they needed to use them right now! And yes… The Kreg is so worth the purchase. Go for it! Thanks!