Fall Pumpkin

Hey there!  I’ve been having so much fun decorating for fall!  I had to stop and share my latest addition!

I made this cute little fall pumpkin this week and I just love it:)

I started with this fake pumpkin that I purchased at Michael’s for $7.

I taped off the stem

and hot glued these chipboard letters (also purchased at Michael’s).

I then spray painted all over with my favorite cream-colored spray paint.

It was kind of plain so I used Whit’s easy tutorial for her flat rolled rosettes and hot glued three to the pumpkin as well!

That was it!  Super quick, easy and cheap;)

Did I mention I LOVE fall:)  Thanks so much for stopping by!

~Ashley

1. Maria Bonacci on November 12, 2013 at 8:18 pm

This is so pretty! I pinned this and I’m also featuring it tomorrow on my Thanksgiving Crafts Round up.
    Thanks for the inspiration!
    Maria @ Krafty Cards etc.

2. Melissa Geittmann on August 23, 2013 at 8:47 pm

So cute. But I have to say the Microsoft popup ad on the page is incredibly annoying!!!!

3. Kimberly on October 15, 2012 at 7:09 pm

Love this! Did you also get the smaller pumpkins at Michael’s? I’m working on planning my wedding that will be a late September wedding next year, and I’d love to do some table center pieces similar to the vase you have arranged here. Any help in where you picked up these items is greatly appreciated. 🙂

4. Jessie on October 3, 2012 at 6:09 pm

This is such a cute idea! Can I ask what color/brand paint you used?

• Shanty2Chic on October 3, 2012 at 6:11 pm

Thank you:) heirloom white spray paint by rust-oleum:)

• Melissa Geittmann on August 23, 2013 at 8:48 pm

I want to get Heirloom white spray for a couple of tables, but I cannot find it!!! Where did you get yours?

5. escargotine on October 3, 2012 at 1:35 am

superbe

6. A Vision to Remember on September 28, 2012 at 8:44 am

This is so stinking cute! I am in love! I featured it on my blog this morning at http://iamonly1woman.blogspot.com/2012/09/pumpkin-crafts-ideas.html

7. Shabbygalsnest on September 5, 2012 at 10:40 am

I have just discovered your blog! LOVE this idea! So cute! I will be following you! Traci

8. Nikki on November 10, 2011 at 4:06 am

I absolutely love this!! Pinning it! Newest follower 🙂 Would love for you to stop by and give us a visit and check out Random Acts of Kindness week taking place next week! Would love if you could participate!!

9. Melanie on November 3, 2011 at 4:14 pm

I am so totally doing this. I LOVE it! I found it on Pinterest and I’m featuring it on my site later today! Also, I’d love for you to come link this up at my Tuesday Time Out Party that’s still open!

Smiles,
    Melanie

Reasons To Skip The Housework {The Blog}
    Tinker B Boutique {The Shop}

{skipthehousework@hotmail.com}

10. Lorrie on October 27, 2011 at 1:58 am

Beautiful! I think I may need one more pumpkin! Thanks for sharing

11. Cindy on October 11, 2011 at 3:01 am

Cute as a button. Love this idea!

12. justine on October 11, 2011 at 2:32 am

love this!

13. Judy@In His Grip on October 10, 2011 at 3:13 am

Can i just FABULOUS! I love pumpkins and just cannot seem to get enough and this one has got to top them all. Love it!

14. Tausha on October 5, 2011 at 4:04 am

These are so flippin darling, fabulous, awesome, clever, fantastic..did I miss any other awesome adjectives? Great job..clever as always!
    Thanks so much for the inspiration!
    Have a wonderful week!

Tausha
    sassystyleredesign.blogspot.com

15. Kit on October 4, 2011 at 2:09 pm

Love your pumpkins what paint color did you use?

16. Roeshel on October 3, 2011 at 2:50 pm

These are so festive! LOVE them!

I also wanted to say that your master bedroom transformation without entering – it looks amazing, Ashley! Beautiful choices and I love the furniture painted that beautiful creamy white!

Have a wonderful week! 🙂

17. ~~~rhonda~~~ on October 2, 2011 at 12:40 am

Oh my….this is so darn cute!! LOVE, LOVE what you did with the pumpkin!! I too love this time of year…I have been busy decorating!! 🙂
    I am your newest follower! I hope you will drop by my blog sometime to visit!
    Headed to prowl around your amazing blog!! Looking forward to getting to know you!!!

~~~rhonda~~~

18. Christina on October 1, 2011 at 3:33 pm

What a fabulous twist on the pumpkin craze. These are just Gorgeous! Please come share them at my Halloween link party at http://igottacreate.blogspot.com!

19. Ruth on October 1, 2011 at 3:16 am

Love this idea. Your pumpkin is fabulous and chic.

Ruth

20. Michelle on October 1, 2011 at 12:14 am

How fun! 🙂 I chose to decorate with white pumpkins and lots of warm brown accents this fall too – so I love your color combo! 🙂 The burlap flowers are such a fun touch! Thanks for sharing!

21. Michelle Trentham Carter on September 30, 2011 at 7:01 pm

Great idea! I like carving pumpkins with my daughter (and we will do a couple this year) but I LOVE this idea – no mushy messy to clean up and SO cute!

22. Ami w/AliLilly on September 30, 2011 at 2:17 pm

OH!!!! I LOVE IT!!! SO creative!! 🙂

23. ToTheMoonandBack on September 30, 2011 at 12:47 pm

OMG! I LOOOOVE this idea:) Beautiful!

24. Maysem on September 30, 2011 at 5:05 am

OMG I LOVE your pumpkin!! So darn cute!! I’m pinning it!

25. Kimberly Bonham on September 30, 2011 at 3:32 am

Wow! I can’t tell you how much I love this idea!! I HAVE to make one!

26. Sissie on September 29, 2011 at 9:58 pm

Ooh, this is the cutest little pumpkin ever. And, thanks for showing us how to do it!

hugs
    Sissie

27. Tam @ Sew Dang Cute on September 29, 2011 at 8:15 pm

Um I love this! SOOO much!!! Pretty sure I NEED to make one for my house now. THANKS!!!

28. Ashley on September 29, 2011 at 7:42 pm

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the cream colored pumpkins!

29. Heather on September 29, 2011 at 7:29 pm

That is so cute!!bellesbazaar-heather.blogspot.com

30. Andrea on September 29, 2011 at 6:52 pm

I like this. Gotta put chip boards letters on my next crafting trip. I have been painting pumpkins to match my home decor as well. My husband has been wondering why I’m painting pumpkins white and blue. Ha!

31. Carol on September 29, 2011 at 5:39 pm

Gorgeous! I just love the color and the accents!

32. Brittany on September 29, 2011 at 5:32 pm

I cannot tell you how much I love this!! SO CUTE! I am totally going to feature this post on my blog sometime in the next month. Thank you so much for the inspiration!!