Fall Pumpkin

Hey there!  I’ve been having so much fun decorating for fall!  I had to stop and share my latest addition!

I made this cute little fall pumpkin this week and I just love it:)

I started with this fake pumpkin that I purchased at Michael’s for $7.

I taped off the stem

and hot glued these chipboard letters (also purchased at Michael’s).

I then spray painted all over with my favorite cream-colored spray paint.

It was kind of plain so I used Whit’s easy tutorial for her flat rolled rosettes and hot glued three to the pumpkin as well!

That was it!  Super quick, easy and cheap;)

Did I mention I LOVE fall:)  Thanks so much for stopping by!

~Ashley

1. Maria Bonacci on November 12, 2013 at 8:18 pm

This is so pretty! I pinned this and I’m also featuring it tomorrow on my Thanksgiving Crafts Round up.
    Thanks for the inspiration!
    Maria @ Krafty Cards etc.

2. Melissa Geittmann on August 23, 2013 at 8:47 pm

So cute. But I have to say the Microsoft popup ad on the page is incredibly annoying!!!!

3. Kimberly on October 15, 2012 at 7:09 pm

Love this! Did you also get the smaller pumpkins at Michael’s? I’m working on planning my wedding that will be a late September wedding next year, and I’d love to do some table center pieces similar to the vase you have arranged here. Any help in where you picked up these items is greatly appreciated. 🙂

4. Jessie on October 3, 2012 at 6:09 pm

This is such a cute idea! Can I ask what color/brand paint you used?

• Shanty2Chic on October 3, 2012 at 6:11 pm

Thank you:) heirloom white spray paint by rust-oleum:)

• Melissa Geittmann on August 23, 2013 at 8:48 pm

I want to get Heirloom white spray for a couple of tables, but I cannot find it!!! Where did you get yours?

5. escargotine on October 3, 2012 at 1:35 am

superbe

6. A Vision to Remember on September 28, 2012 at 8:44 am

This is so stinking cute! I am in love! I featured it on my blog this morning at http://iamonly1woman.blogspot.com/2012/09/pumpkin-crafts-ideas.html

7. Shabbygalsnest on September 5, 2012 at 10:40 am

I have just discovered your blog! LOVE this idea! So cute! I will be following you! Traci

8. Nikki on November 10, 2011 at 4:06 am

I absolutely love this!! Pinning it! Newest follower 🙂 Would love for you to stop by and give us a visit and check out Random Acts of Kindness week taking place next week! Would love if you could participate!!

9. Melanie on November 3, 2011 at 4:14 pm

I am so totally doing this. I LOVE it! I found it on Pinterest and I’m featuring it on my site later today! Also, I’d love for you to come link this up at my Tuesday Time Out Party that’s still open!

Smiles,
    Melanie

Reasons To Skip The Housework {The Blog}
    Tinker B Boutique {The Shop}

{[email protected]}

10. Lorrie on October 27, 2011 at 1:58 am

Beautiful! I think I may need one more pumpkin! Thanks for sharing

11. Cindy on October 11, 2011 at 3:01 am

Cute as a button. Love this idea!

12. justine on October 11, 2011 at 2:32 am