Psalm 139 Art and Free Printable!

Hey friends!  I am so happy to share my latest project with you!  I have been wanting to display one of my very favorite Bible verses in the house for a long time now.  It is one of my most favorite reminders.

Psalm 139 Free Printable

I decided to make a printable to share with you guys!  It is an 8×10 print that you can frame or create your own art with.  I am framing it for my son’s room, and I am also showing you a project below I did with it for the living room.

You can download and print my Psalm 139 Art free by clicking the link below!

Psalm 139 Printable

I started with a 2x10x8 piece of wood from Lowe’s.   I cut mine 11″l long, but you can also have Lowe’s cut it for you.

I like to sand the edges a bit like this…

Then I stained my board with my very favorite!

Rust-Oleum Premium Wood Stain in Dark Walnut

Now the easiest part!  Just download and print the printable above. I like to print mine on photo paper, but any paper does the trick.  It is an 8×10 print, and this is how it comes out of the printer…

I trimmed my edges.  I used furniture tacks to attach it to my block.  They look like this and you can find them at Lowe’s, Hobby Lobby and other places.  I just used my hammer and attached the paper to the block.

I also added some cute flowers to mine!  I made mine using some cute coral fabric I found at Joann’s.  You can see how I make my rosettes HERE!

I just hot glued them on… Pretty darn easy.

That’s it!  Here is how it turned out!

What do you think??

Remember… For those of you not feeling crafty… This can be printed and easily framed in an 8×10 frame as well 😉

I will be framing my son’s and maybe one for the baby’s room too!  This would also make a perfect baby shower gift!

If you like it, I would LOVE for you to PIN IT like crazy below!! Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you enjoy your long weekend… Whoop!!

1. Chris Elsken on September 15, 2014 at 6:51 pm

She’s gonna love it…

2. Tina on November 28, 2013 at 9:25 am

Hi, I just recently came across your site and made the banner for my daughter’s bday party. Psalm 139 is one of my favorite passages. I can’t seem to download the art. Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you again!

3. charity on November 20, 2013 at 2:24 pm

I would love to print this but am unable to download. Is there a way to be given this print? Thanks!!

4. Valerie Laizure on November 7, 2013 at 8:19 pm

I love this idea and I’d love to use it, but the download won’t open.

5. Taylor on November 7, 2013 at 6:58 pm

I’m sorry. I love this but I can’t find the download. Thank you!

6. Debbie Wilson on February 27, 2013 at 4:20 pm

It’d also be cute by gluing it down with modge podge and then putting modge podge over it and sanding the edges a bit to make it look a little rough. I’ve seen it done with a photo somewhere else on pinterest.

7. Teamjellybeans Photography on October 4, 2012 at 10:39 pm

thank you for giving us free tutorials and prints. May God continue to bless you with your talents!

8. Kellie on September 26, 2012 at 11:02 pm

I am making this for a baby gift and I am so pleased with how well it’s turning out. Your tutorial is great! Thank you for the printable and the idea.

• Shanty2Chic on September 27, 2012 at 4:52 am

That’s awesome Kellie! So glad to help! 🙂

Sent from my iPad

9. Megan on September 13, 2012 at 12:15 pm

This is an awesome tutorial, and thank you so much for sharing this beautiful project! I just have one question: did you put anything behind this piece to make it stand up? Thank you!

10. kendell on May 30, 2012 at 9:35 am

Thank you for sharing the printable scriptue Psalm 139, it is really appreciated. We have a new grandchild arriving in Oct so it will make a nice little give.

11. Kristin on May 24, 2012 at 11:10 pm

After I miscarried my 3rd baby someone read me this scripture. At the time I was SO angry with God and couldn’t even hear it. After the 4th one I went back and reread it and found a lot of comfort in it. These few passages brought me through some really rough patches. My husband and I have been looking for a way to have a spot in our home to remember them and this is the perfect way. Thank you for sharing! Can’t wait to make this, <3

12. Rosalyn on May 23, 2012 at 4:58 pm

This is such a beautiful art project and your tutorial is a perfect guide. Thanks so much for the free printable. What a blessing!

13. Butterfly on May 6, 2012 at 5:01 am

I love the idea of this, but I’m confused by the size of wood listed. You said you started with a 2x10x8 piece of wood and cut it to 11″.

• Ash on August 23, 2012 at 9:19 pm

You asked this awhile ago, but in case you haven’t found the answer…2x10x8 means its 2″ thick 10″ wide and 8′ long!

14. Natalie on May 5, 2012 at 11:00 pm

I feel so creative seeing the possibilities !! thank you so much for showing us how easy and inexpensive it can be to design a beautiful home. I just love this !! Praise God 🙂

15. Amy on March 19, 2012 at 7:37 pm

I LOVE this! You did all the hard work and made it easy for the rest of us! The tacks make it so much less daunting than decopauge or anything else! Thanks so much for posting!

16. Kathleen on March 18, 2012 at 10:16 am

Found you via Pinterest-thank you for the wonderful print and project.

17. tia bennett on March 6, 2012 at 7:31 am

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I can’t wait to hang this in my kid’s rooms. I always see these and think, “I wish I knew how to make a printable like that.
    You are wonderful!

18. Jill @ KitchenFunWithMy3Sons on February 25, 2012 at 11:47 am

Love this! We have our Kitchen Fun and Crafty Friday Link Party going on now and would love for you to share this! http://kitchenfunwithmy3sons.blogspot.com/2012/02/kitchen-fun-and-crafty-friday-link_23.html

19. amy on February 25, 2012 at 9:14 am

Oh, this is lovely!! Psalm 139 is one of my favorite Scripture passages. I love the way you displayed yours, it’s just beautiful. Thanks for the printable too!! I’d be so thrilled if you would share this at my party, going on now…

20. Chrissy on February 24, 2012 at 9:46 pm

Gorgeous! So simple and stunning!