Wine Bottle Wall Vase

Hey hey!!

I love my project that I am sharing with you guys today! Check out my Wine Bottle Wall Vase!

Wine Bottle Wall Vase Shanty 2 Chic

These are the supplies I used to make them.  I found everything at Lowe’s.

The threaded rod is super easy to cut.  You just use a small hacksaw like this one at Lowes…

If you don’t want to cut your threaded rod, you can also purchase a pack of small ones already cut for you like this from Lowe’s…

Threaded Rod

You will also need a wine bottle or another bottle with a skinny neck.  I found mine at Wal-Mart for under $3 a bottle… Whoop!

The rest is super easy too!

After cutting my boards (or you can have Lowe’s cut them) I stained them using my very favorite…

This stain is amazing!  It dries super fast, and looks beautiful!!  You can find it at Lowe’s.  I love Dark Walnut the best! 🙂

Now for assembly!

I positioned my flange where I wanted it on my board and penciled the marks to pre-drill.

After drilling a small hole in each space I attached the flange with my wood screws.

Then I took one of my threaded rod pieces and screwed it in with my hand as far as it would go…

And then I added the bottom half of the hanger to it like this…

I attached my wine bottle with the other half of the ring hanger like this.  Just tighten it with a screw driver.

Then, I added a sawtooth hanger to the back.

My final step was hanging them up and taking a few pics for you guys…

What do you think???

Hope you love them as much as I do!  They are too easy to make and I love the industrial chic look of them!

Time for the fun part! COST!

Metal supplies – $4.74

Wood – An 8′ piece is $4.96 and 1 piece makes 4 of these so… $1.24

Wine Bottle – This can vary, but mine were $2.79 at Walmart

Total – $8.77! Whoop!!!

Do you like them??  I would LOVE for you to Pin this and share it below!! 😉

Have a great day!!

1. Tara on September 9, 2016 at 5:52 pm

Can you tell me what type of wood you bought? I bought some at Home Depot and stained it, but it doesn’t look anything like the color you got, and it looks kind of orange-y toned and uneven because of the grain… I’m wondering if I should go back to the store and try buying a different type of wood? The one I got had a little bit of an orange-y tint to it but I thought it was the only type of wood in those dimensions (maybe I’m wrong). Was your wood fairly white in color? How long did you leave the stain on before wiping it off? Your results are beautiful!

2. Bottle Decor on August 8, 2016 at 6:42 pm

We can make it for you.- Contact us at bottledecorhn@gmail.com, we will be glad to supply it.

3. Dawn on May 21, 2016 at 2:24 pm

I’ve skimmed some of the comments but I didn’t see anyone touch on this…I bought the materials today, and I didn’t even touch the wood until it was already cut (the Lowes employees carried and cut it for me). Each 18″ piece is incredibly heavy! I feel like one sawtooth hanger won’t be enough support and it will fall right off the wall. Also, did you drill these into a stud? Our sheetrock is sort of thin, and the weight of this project concerns me. Any help?

• Bottle Decor on August 8, 2016 at 7:04 pm

4. Leslie Karen Cook on March 11, 2016 at 3:44 pm

This is my first one! I’m gonna add some glass stones to the bottom and maybe lights and ribbon! The rose is real dipped in silver 🙂

5. Julie Lalonde on April 6, 2015 at 7:13 pm

Here’s my project, a little different with the vase and the hardware… but came out great!
    Julie
    Québec, Canada

6. Amy Mullins on March 10, 2015 at 3:31 pm

I LOVE these! I’m headed to Lowes right after I type this. : )
    Where did you get your dining room curtains??? I love them!

7. Shawna Potocki on March 1, 2015 at 1:23 am

I love the bottle idea. But NEED to know where you found those curtains! I adore them!

8. disqus_wsdqjuXQRP on February 4, 2015 at 8:38 am

Absolutely GORGEOUS ! I adore the flower to put in the bottle, can you tell me what kind of flower it is ? Very good job !

9. Debbie Yawn Curran on December 14, 2014 at 6:17 pm

My first Shanty build 🙂 I love the way it turned out and now all my friends want one too! Glad I have some leftover supplies and so glad we have you guys to share your creativity and inspiration with all of us!

10. Elizabeth on December 2, 2014 at 9:48 am

Thank you so much for this. I love filling those small corners with handmade things like this. This item in particular I’ve seen this around and admired it so it’s awesome that you’ve given us the steps to create it ourselves.

Thanks so much,
    Liz

11. Geneva on September 7, 2014 at 6:14 am

I know this is a couple of years old but I stumbled on this and gave it a try. Came out just awesome! Found all of the parts at Lowe’s and it took no time to make. I have another month long project I am working on so this was a good boost to get something of of my project list. Thanks for the step by step instructions, made it super easy!

12. Michael Johnson on May 6, 2014 at 11:26 am

I’ve been eyeing this for months… I finally got my chance to take a crack at it last weekend!! Also made friends with the wine store in town… they give me all the empties whenever I want them! 🙂

13. shannon on January 23, 2014 at 11:02 pm

Love this! So cute and so many ideas that can be made from this. One
    question, Is it me or is that a 1×8 and not a 2×8? a 2x would be a lot
    thicker than that.

Thanks much!

• Tony Burton on March 4, 2014 at 6:03 pm

Looks like a 2×8 to me. Remember, a 2×8 actually is only 1 1/2 inches thick by 7 1/4 inches wide, nominally.

14. Jessica Whittaker on July 30, 2013 at 11:09 am

This looks absolutey AMAZING!!!!! Im definitely goign tot he store and buying all of the materials tonight! I am using light blue tinted wine bottles and putting them on either side of my mirror in my living room. This is EXACTLY what it needs!

You have the best step-by-step instructions. Very detailed, useful and easy to follow along… you even have all of the supplies and cost of additional tools! Thanks so much for such a wonderful post 🙂

15. Stasha Barlow on July 8, 2013 at 9:59 am

I LOVE your site and all of your projects so much! We just bought a house and I have so many great ideas because of you!! 🙂 Question, I LOVE the fabric for the windows in these pics. That is the color of my kitchen. Can you please tell me where you bought it? Thanks, Stasha

16. Yvette Norris on April 3, 2013 at 4:32 pm

I love it! It would look beautiful on either side of a bed instead of wall sconces. Especially with a high headboard. Great job!

17. Lindsay Rae Linan on March 16, 2013 at 9:48 am

Love this idea, so cute!! Also, I was curious…where did you find those curtains?? I am seriously in love with those and they would go perfectly in my room!

• Morgan Biddick on April 8, 2014 at 2:01 pm

Hi there! So I think she got them at Target, because I have the exact same pattern but in a shower curtain! If she didn’t get them there, then they look extremely similar. check there!

18. Nicole Oostra on February 11, 2013 at 5:38 pm

Amazing!! Plus, I think I can actually DO this!! Thank you for the directions!

19. Jess on February 8, 2013 at 8:01 pm

I absolutely LOVE this!!!!
    And have been trying to find the ceiling flange and split ring hanger for about 2 weeks, and nobody knows what I’m talking about.
    I live in Australia so unfortunately don’t have Lowes.
    No other Store can help me out either.
    I’ve tried looking online and even that brought up hardly anything.
    And what I did find they either don’t send outside of the U.S or will cost ALOT to send over. 🙁
    Still hoping I might come across someone who can help me with it, until then my eyes will be peeled, on the lookout.

• Charity Johansen West on December 11, 2013 at 9:38 am

I found both in the plumbing section of Lowes (they had no idea what I wanted there, either, so it was really just luck that we found them), so maybe if you look in the plumbing section of whatever hardware store you have… there were copper ones and galvanized steel ones… good luck!

• disqus_xLIqfkIbKK on December 7, 2014 at 2:29 pm

I found some on Ebay..

• Bottle Decor on August 8, 2016 at 6:45 pm

Hi we will be more than happy to ship the product to you, You must only provide the bottle.

20. Heather Hughes on January 30, 2013 at 3:14 pm

Hi Whitney! I found your project on Pinterest (though I’ve been following the blog for a few years now).. I can’t seem to see the instructions or pictures on here though. Could you possibly lend some assistance? Thank you!

• Shanty2Chic on January 30, 2013 at 3:38 pm

We are in the middle of a site revamp today. We are getting all the kinks worked out now, mainly the photo issue. We hope to have them all back up today! Thanks for being patient with us!!

21. Jeanne W. on December 31, 2012 at 1:41 am

Very nice and yes, easy! A great way to add some pop to a room.

22. Wanda Hoffs on November 9, 2012 at 5:21 am

love, love, love this! I love how it adds just a dash of rustic!

23. Pilar Puente Cedillo on November 1, 2012 at 5:46 pm

Hi, Im from Mexico, You´re my heroine you got a lot of pretty ideas. Thanks to share…

24. Holly McIntosh Tzounakos on October 24, 2012 at 11:31 am

Just finished this project and it turned out great! Thanks so much! I was able to find all the hardware at Lowes online website, purchase it and then they had it all ready for me at my local store later that day! So cool! I did have some trouble cutting the threaded rod so I took it back to Lowes and they cut it for me.

25. Carly Gerrard Reid on October 7, 2012 at 10:02 pm

Where on earth did you get your flowers?

26. Chynna Black on September 26, 2012 at 12:07 pm

You are seriously SO talented! ok…so I’ve been looking EVERYWHERE for some clear wine bottles (not so easy for us non-drinkers) and have had no luck without paying an arm and a leg for shipping. Also, I couldn’t find any at a walmart. Any suggestions?? Thank you bunches!!

• JoDee on October 10, 2012 at 6:39 pm

Bought wine bottles and flowers at Hobby Lobby.

27. Rose Hill on September 24, 2012 at 5:45 pm

Lovely, just lovely, the project, the clear instructions and your entire dining room. I pinned your project and I plan to do my own. Not exactly like yours of course, that would be no fun, but I’m grateful for the detailed instructions.
    I have a couple of cool Vodka bottles, slightly frosted which came adorned with a cool purple sparkly stone in the center and I’m thinking of painting the wood white …

28. Rebecca Stoeckel Gould on September 10, 2012 at 9:29 pm

What fabric did you use for the curtains? Or where did you buy them? I ADORE this whole room!

29. Mary Ann C Golden on September 3, 2012 at 12:46 pm

are the flowers real?? Mary Ann C Golden

30. Katie 'Kruit' Wilson on August 19, 2012 at 8:58 pm

Made these this weekend and they turned out perfect! We also had trouble finding the hardware, but after our 2nd trip to Home Depot/Lowes we realized that there were item numbers on the photos posted. The guy at Lowes looked them up and told us exactly what shelf we could find them on and voila, we were on our way! I could be wrong, but I am quite sure our Home Depot did not carry these parts.

3/4 Split Ring Hanger: Item #302049
    3/8 Ceiling Flange: Item #301689

Bonus: We found 3/8 threaded rod already cut in 3″ pieces! Its on the same aisle as the long threaded rod, but its stored in drawers. We bought the Hillman brand.

Thanks for the awesome and easy project!

• Shanty2Chic on August 20, 2012 at 5:34 am

SO HELPFUL! Thank you so much Katie!!! I appreciate it! 😉

Sent from my iPad

31. Mary on August 13, 2012 at 9:50 pm

Thanks so much for sharing another great project!

32. Debbie C on August 12, 2012 at 3:41 pm

This is awesome! Using your instructions we just did these for our kitchen! Just need flowers to put in them!

33. jessie on August 8, 2012 at 2:12 pm

I really like this idea! But i would love to have the curtains to go with it. Can I ask where you got them or what brand they are!?

34. Ally on June 29, 2012 at 9:58 am

How far down did you mount the hanger on the piece of wood?
    I’m terrible at eyeballing thr distance?

35. Kari Scott on May 5, 2012 at 4:49 pm

Hello there, I thought this DIY craft was so cute and I am trying to find all the hardware that you used. Where did you get the hardware to make this?

• Mary Ann C Golden on September 3, 2012 at 12:47 pm

lowes

36. Melissa (OSoChic) on April 27, 2012 at 7:29 am

I love this! I’ve been searching for art to put on the walls of my apartment. I think this would be a perfect afternoon project for me to do myself.

37. Katy on April 22, 2012 at 3:25 pm

Love this project, just finished making it. What a great idea!! I’ve already bookmarked a couple other projects from your site. Thanks! To everyone who was having trouble finding the parts, they are in the plumbing section at Lowes.

38. Julie on April 21, 2012 at 9:45 am

Lovely! And very doable, I think. Thanks.

39. Peter on April 15, 2012 at 10:19 am

Idea is great but in my godforsaken country (Poland) I can’t find anywhere ceiling flange 🙁 It’s simply mistical object for shops like home depot here XD. I made it around, but this one element adds a lot of “look” to the hole thing. Without it looks like it’s missing something.

40. casey on April 10, 2012 at 6:20 pm

while i do love this, I really love your curtains – can you tell me where they are from, or if they are custom, what fabric it is – thanks!!!

41. Michelle on April 9, 2012 at 10:22 pm

I LOVE this idea, but I also LOVE your curtains, they are exactly what i’m looking for…..where did you find them?

Thanks!
    Michelle

42. Deb on April 5, 2012 at 11:00 am

I went to Lowes and Home Depot yesterday with the photo of the project. All the men working looked at me like I was crazy. I even pulled up the Lowes web page and showed the guy that the web page says their store carried the hardware to no avail. Came home with no project…sad but true!

• Margie B on April 23, 2015 at 9:50 am

I found several different pipe hardware in the PLUMBING aisle at Home Depot. I chose 1-1/2″ copper coated clip to fit around the bottle, and a 3/4″ copper coated bell but had to squeeze the clip together to fit the bell screw hole. I routered a bear paw and used glow in the dark squeeze paint on the paws and pebbles. Will be used in loghome bedroom. I bought the bottles and pebbles at the dollar store in different colors. This is my first of many I will do. My boards came from an old barnwood fence torn down at a country bar.

43. Linda @ it all started with paint on March 27, 2012 at 2:37 pm

You had me at wine bottle …

🙂

Would you consider linking this to our “It’s a Cinch” multi-blog link party. I know this isn’t super cinchy, but you certainly made the tutorial look doable! The link stays open until midnight Friday and when you link at one blog, you’re automatically linked up to the party’s five co-hosts …

Hope to see you at the party!

🙂

Linda

44. Marci on March 24, 2012 at 8:00 am

In this post, where did you get the curtains from? Those are exactly what I am looking for!!!! Thanks!!

45. Kellie on March 13, 2012 at 10:55 pm

I love these. I’m stopping to purchse the hardware tomorrow afternoon. I already have the wine bottles. I also just pinned this. Thanks for sharing. I love your blogs.

• Kellie on March 18, 2012 at 4:32 pm

Whitney,
      Just wanted to let you know that I pinned this tutorial on Pinterest on March 13th at 10:55pm and since then it has been repinned 92 times and liked 29! Just from my pin. I can’t imagine how many times it has been repinned and liked if everyone that follows you pinned it! Just thought you should know how much everyone loved it. I made it to the hardware store, but have not put it together yet. I’ll post a picture when I do. Have a great day and thanks again for such an awesome website.

46. Laura on March 12, 2012 at 8:08 pm

Hi, I love these and decided to go to Lowe’s and get all the supplies to make them. But I’m stuck on sawing the threads. I bought the same saw that you posted and it is absolutely doing no good, not even making a dent in the threads. 🙁 Is there a trick to doing this? I know you said it was easy. Am I doing something wrong?

47. amanda on March 12, 2012 at 3:51 pm

Thanks so much for the awesome idea and directions! I just finished mine and hung them! They are fabulous 😉 Thanks again!

48. Jamie on March 10, 2012 at 7:22 pm

I love these and just made one with a aqua wine bottle, so cute! Thanks for the perfect tutorial. I love the flower stem that you have in there but am having a hard time finding them. Are they from Michael’s? They had a branch that was 9.99 and one that was 4.99, can you recall what you bought, mine don’t seem to look as cute as yours! Thanks

• Shanty2Chic on March 10, 2012 at 9:07 pm

Hi Jamie!

They were cherry blossom stems from their Ashland fall collection. I don’t know if they still have them or not. I did find some very similar cute ones at Kirklands a few days ago. Not sure if you are close to a Kirklands though. Hope this helps!

49. Karen on March 6, 2012 at 9:43 pm

So cute, I’m making these for my three sisters for Christmas this year (we are supposed to spend less than $15). Of course I’ll make one for myself too!

Thanks for posting. Karen @ ItsAllGoodHome.com

50. Lisa on March 5, 2012 at 10:33 pm

Love it! Can you please tell me where you got those drapes? I have been online all day looking for something just like them, without any luck.

51. Jodi Johnson on March 5, 2012 at 7:33 pm

I luv this project! I was going to make it with my dad this weekend but couldn’t find the ceiling flange or split ring hanger anywhere! I was even in Lowe’s not realizing thats where you got them. Can I ask what department you found them in? Thanks!

• Jodi Johnson on March 5, 2012 at 7:36 pm

Wow I just read the comment above mine and I got my answer. Seems Patty had the exact same problem I did. I will go back to Lowes and try again! 🙂

• Michele Miller Cook on August 5, 2012 at 2:36 pm

In the plumbing section 🙂

52. Patty on March 3, 2012 at 3:09 pm

I aboslutely love love love these! In fact, I went to the Home Depot today and I walked around for over 30 minutes and had 3 workers ‘help’ me try to find the flange and split ring. Not one of them knew what I was talking about! haha I can laugh now but I was so frustrated when I left there. Could you pretty please tell me what department I would find the hardware in? I was only able to find the threaded rod. Hope to hear back from you! I am totaly addicted to your site by the way, you’ve got me all excited about redoing our home, so thanks so very much for sharing and inspiring me =D

• Shanty2Chic on March 3, 2012 at 9:52 pm

Hey Patty! I actually bought all of my stuff at Lowe’s. It was in the section right next to the pvc pipe and other plumbing materials. Show them the pictures that I posted. They should know where they are. Hope this helps!

• Patty on March 4, 2012 at 4:22 pm

Just wanted to stop by and say I went to Lowes this morning and within minutes I found the parts needed (without help)! Thanks again for the great project idea! Have a good one =D

• Shanty2Chic on March 4, 2012 at 6:07 pm

That’s great Patty!!! I was hoping you would have better luck :-)!!

53. Cindy Yoder on February 27, 2012 at 9:02 pm

Love, love, love this idea! I am totally doing this. I was wondering if you could share where you found the flowers to put in the bottles. Thanks.

54. Katherines Corner on February 26, 2012 at 3:38 pm

this is lovely a wonderful rustic cottage feel. xo P.S. only two days left to enter the Sweetheart Giveaway 🙂

55. Jennifer @ The Brilliant Crafty Type on February 26, 2012 at 9:16 am

I have been wanting to make one of these. Pinned it! Now I just need to get around to it…

56. Ashley on February 26, 2012 at 8:43 am

Great project! Definitely trying this at my house. Thanks for posting!

57. Amy on February 26, 2012 at 8:42 am

These looks so pretty! I think you did a terrific job and the photos are amazing!

58. aimee on February 26, 2012 at 5:08 am

i LOVE this, its so beautiful i would love it if you could link up to my party at http://twiggstudios.blogspot.com/2012/02/diy-mustache-pins.html

have a great day xxx

59. Jill on February 25, 2012 at 8:30 pm

Can you please tell me what dept you purchased the bottles from at Wal Mart? I have been all over WM, Hobby Lobby, Michaels and TJ Maxx and can’t find any clear wine bottles… GRRRRR! I have already completed the rest of the project and have the flowers to put in them and am anxious to get the bottles and complete the project so I can hang and enjoy! Thanks for posting, I absolutely love these wall vases!

• Shanty2Chic on February 26, 2012 at 3:38 am

These are real wine bottles found in the wine section. There are many clear ones. Just buy the cheapest and Pour the wine out 🙂

• Rose Hill on September 24, 2012 at 5:55 pm

Pour out the wine? Sacrilege:)

60. Ruth on February 25, 2012 at 1:54 pm

This is awesome!! I love these and want to try them for my living room.
    Thanks for the tutorial.
    Ruth

61. Jacqueline on February 25, 2012 at 2:33 am

Just stopping by from TT and J. LOVE this!

62. Shirley L on February 24, 2012 at 8:32 pm

Absolutely gorgeous! I can’t believe they can be made for under $10!

63. Karla on February 24, 2012 at 7:46 pm

So pretty. I’ve been trying to find a way to update mine (I have them in my dinning area) and this is a great idea. 🙂 Thanks for sharing

64. Dawn on February 24, 2012 at 7:36 pm

I LOVE these. I think they would make a great gift too. Thanks for sharing

65. Becky on February 23, 2012 at 8:57 am

If any of you were interested in making the drapes…Joann Fabrics online has the fabric for 50% off right now. Its $24.99 a yard instead of $50. In the stores it is still the regular price. I was all excited and thought I would share.

66. Rose :: FineCraftGuild.com on February 20, 2012 at 3:44 pm

Absolutely perfectly wonderful. I’ll send you an email about it.

67. Erin on February 19, 2012 at 3:55 pm

Can you please tell me more about the bottle? I tried a Jones soda bottle, a beer bottle, a coke bottle and I can’t get any to fit the split ring. Grrrrrr. 🙁

68. Anna on February 18, 2012 at 7:59 pm

I love this! Thanks for posting! Question…where are your curtains from? These are the colors we have in our bedroom and I’ve been looking everywhere for curtains like that! SO cute!!!

69. jacky @ small home love on February 18, 2012 at 6:07 pm

How pretty and inexpensive, I love them!

70. Sherri on February 16, 2012 at 1:51 am

Love it… Pinned it… love your website. I also made your “Joy” candle stick stands and they are my favorite decoration now!

71. Kelli Patton on February 15, 2012 at 10:45 pm

Love love love your projects….but – you PAID for a wine bottle? : )

72. Kim on February 15, 2012 at 1:32 pm

Love this!! Where did you get your white flowers you use for your projects??? I LOVE them and am always looking for this kind of stuff but hard to find. Hobby Lobby?? Thank you for sharing all your creative ideas with us. I LOVE following you!! Have already made one item and can’t wait to make more!! THANK YOU!!

• Shanty2Chic on February 15, 2012 at 2:32 pm

Michael’s and thank you!!!

73. susan on February 15, 2012 at 9:28 am

How beautiful!

74. Alyssa Showalter on February 14, 2012 at 11:28 pm

I was also wondering where you got the curtains (or the fabric, if you made them). And where did you get the flowers in the vases? I love them!

• Shanty2Chic on February 15, 2012 at 6:27 am
      • Kim on February 15, 2012 at 1:28 pm

I see that another reader already asked this but I didn’t see your response. Where did you get the white flowers in your display?? I am always looking for simple and chic flowers but so hard to find!! LOVE your ideas…I already made your LOVE wood art!! It is above my fireplace and it makes me smile everytime I look at it!! THANK YOU for sharing your creativity!!!

75. Sara on February 14, 2012 at 5:24 pm

I need these curtains! Where can I get them?!

76. Whitney Butler on February 14, 2012 at 4:27 pm

I love the raw industrial look of your projects. Where do you find such lovely flowers for your vases? Thanks for sharing your ideas. -Whitney

• Shanty2Chic on February 15, 2012 at 6:28 am

Michael’s… They are cherry blossoms 🙂

77. Jenn on February 14, 2012 at 1:04 pm

I pinned this project this morning at http://pinterest.com/pin/214061788508343344/ and it’s already been repinned 365 times! Awesome!

• Shanty2Chic on February 14, 2012 at 4:02 pm

Thank you Jenn!!! That makes me soooooo happy!! 🙂

78. Sunday on February 14, 2012 at 12:54 pm

Very cute, easy and inexpensive! Thanks for sharing. I’m sure the answer to this question is somewhere on your site, but do you recall the color of gray your room is painted in? I’m wanting to change out my old Macadamia (khaki) for some gray and really like your wall color.

Thanks & Happy Valentine’s Day to everyone!

79. Allie hocking on February 14, 2012 at 11:58 am

Love it!!! Where are your curtains from? I have been desperately searching for some like those because they match my duvet! So cute 🙂
    I just love all your projects, so awesome!

80. Shelly E on February 14, 2012 at 11:29 am

Those are beyond fabulous! I’ve been looking for something to put in my hallway – and I think I just found it!

81. Sonia Rumzi on February 13, 2012 at 10:25 pm

Just beautiful!

82. Heidi on February 13, 2012 at 9:28 pm

I LOVE IT!!! Plus I love your wall colour and the curtains!!

• Heidi on February 13, 2012 at 9:37 pm

May I ask what the wall colour is and where you got the fabric for the drapes?

83. Jill Flory on February 13, 2012 at 9:10 pm

How totally adorable! I love the industrial look:)

84. Amy @ All In A Day on February 13, 2012 at 7:50 pm

Love this!! I have seen similar things in local shops for $30 and up!! Thanks so much for sharing! xoxo

85. jess@hillcountryhomebody.blogspot.com on February 13, 2012 at 7:23 pm

These are adorable! Thanks for sharing!

86. Natalie on February 13, 2012 at 7:14 pm

These are fantastic! And they will look great in my kitchen above my new-to-me DIY sideboard! 🙂 Awesome! Thanks so much for sharing!

87. Sarah @ The Bird's Papaya on February 13, 2012 at 6:22 pm

by golly you’ve done it AGAIN! love love love!

88. Megan on February 13, 2012 at 6:12 pm

I LOVE them. You sure have a lot of fantastic ideas!