Free Photo Canvas Deal!!

300 Shares

Hey guys!!

We are back to announce one of our very favorite promos that we run from time to time!

Our very favorite photo canvas company is running an AMAZING deal right now!  My sisters and I recently took advantage of their last deal and bought our mom a canvas for Mother’s Day!

We love these!!  They make the BEST gifts, and I like to put them in just about every room of my house!

From now until June 19th, Shanty readers can get a FREE 8×10 canvas or $50 off any other size canvas by clicking HERE!!  Such a great deal… All you pay is shipping!

Go check it out and get yours ordered… You will LOVE it!

300 Shares

1. CindyV on June 10, 2012 at 7:07 pm

Love your fleur-di-lis frame stand!!! Would you mind divulging where you bought it?

2. Jane on June 7, 2012 at 8:34 pm

Super easy, I just ordered!

3. Annalisa C. on June 6, 2012 at 11:55 am

Thanks – I ordered one of my daughter’s graduation photos! Can’t wait to see it on canvas!!

• Shanty2Chic on June 6, 2012 at 2:07 pm

Fun! Good thinking!! Hope you like it! 🙂

4. Sally P on June 6, 2012 at 10:13 am

I had one of my daughter’s senior photos printed with this deal when offered at an earlier time. It was a very close-up shot of her in a wheat field. It is absolutely beautiful and I couldn’t be happier. I paid only 14.99 for shipping and I thought it was a grea deal!

• Shanty2Chic on June 6, 2012 at 2:04 pm

Agreed Sally! We love all of ours too!! 🙂

5. Sarah on June 6, 2012 at 7:39 am

Sounds like a better deal than it is. The shipping on the 8×10 canvas is $24.99. Many times, you can find better deals on sites like Groupon and Living Social. Since you order these canvas prints online, you can buy the deals from other cities.

I purchased a deal for Canvas on Demand for $35 – included 16×20 canvas print and shipping. Got one for Canvas People for $30 – included 16×20 canvas print and shipping.

I was much happier with the Canvas on Demand print. It was 1.5″ thick and looked very nice. The Canvas People print was only 1/2″ or 3/4″ – much thinner than the other one.

• sydni on June 6, 2012 at 8:25 am

Thanks for your knowledge! I have always wondered about the Groupon and Living Social deals. I usually buy mine from Costco, but will have to try Canvas on Demand next time.

• Shanty2Chic on June 6, 2012 at 9:58 am

Hey Sarah… The shipping is actually $14.99. Just a heads up! 🙂

6. Natalie on June 6, 2012 at 2:47 am

What a great deal !! Thank you so much !!
    Beautiful picture 🙂

7. Janet on June 5, 2012 at 9:33 pm

Going to order for fathers day.thanks! Just saw you football modge podge prints and pinned them to my DIY. Didn’t start following you until January so I missed them!