Free Printable – WHOLE Alphabet Banner!!

Free Printable Whole Alphabet Banner UPDATE~ Many of you have requested numbers and additional shapes… I have posted those and you can check them out HERE!  Make sure to follow us on Pinterest and Facebook to stay up to date on our posts!**

Well, it looks like you guys love free and easy projects as much as we do!

Thanks so much for all of your sweet messages and shares on my ‘Thankful’ Free Printable Banner!  I have had a TON of requests to provide you with the full alphabet so you can make a banner for any occasion!  This will be the easiest 10 minute project ever!

And just for fun… I also added a heart banner!  CUTE!

Print Heart Banner

I used it here in a LOVE Banner!

Free Printable Whole Alphabet Banner

Free Printable Whole Alphabet Banner

**To print the banners, just click on the link for each letter, and push print from your browser bar at the top.**

Pretty darn easy!

Print Letter U Banner

Print Letter V Banner

Print Letter W Banner

Print Letter X Banner

Print Letter Y Banner

Print Letter Z Banner

And a little punctuation never hurts…..

Print ! Banner

Print ? Banner

Free Printable Whole Alphabet Banner – Tips

Now… Just a quick refresher…

Print all of your letters first!  You can use regular printer paper.  I used cream printer paper that is a little heavier because I like the color of it a bit more.

Next, use a pair of scissors to cut out each banner!

Free Printable Whole Alphabet Banner – Attach To Kraft Paper

Now, use whatever adhesive you have handy, and stick each letter on a different color paper.  I used double sided tape on Kraft paper.  It’s a pretty neutral brown color, and it’s super cheap at any craft store!  You can fit 2 letters on 1 12×12 sheet!

Free Printable Whole Alphabet Banner – Create Your Border

Last, use your scissors to cut around each letter.  This creates a border… I didn’t measure at all… Just used the old eyeball method!

To hang mine, I used twine and clothespins… Also super cheap at any craft store!

That’s it!  Now you have a banner for any season, holiday and room that you wish!  How’s that for free and simple??

Here is my latest for my dining room… I am getting it ready for Christmas!  What do you think??

Thanks so much for stopping by guys!

If you have any questions just let me know!

I would love for you to spread the love by sharing and pinning this post below! 😉

Also, be sure to keep up with us on Facebook!

Free Printable Whole Alphabet Banner

1. Sarah Aloi on November 16, 2012 at 6:03 pm

Im also having a problem where it shows up blank and I cant print. LOVE IT though 🙂

2. jenny v on November 15, 2012 at 9:34 pm

Thank you soo much,I’m going to try it out for my photoshoot tomorrow:)

3. Kayte on November 14, 2012 at 12:08 pm

Is it just me or are the links no longer working? I printed what I needed last week very easily. Realized I forgot a letter as I was hanging it…have tried to print the letter T for the past few days and Nothing happens but a blank screen… Great Idea as always.

• Shanty2Chic on November 14, 2012 at 12:15 pm

Hi Kayte,

I just pulled it up without a glitch on 2 different computers. Not sure why it’s not working for you! Sorry!!

4. Holly McGee Austin on November 13, 2012 at 8:39 pm

This is AMAZING!!!! So excited that I found your blog tonight…. I will definitely be using this, plus I’ve pinned several other “projects” as well 🙂

• Shanty2Chic on November 14, 2012 at 12:16 pm

That’s great Holly! So happy to have you here!!

5. Heather on November 8, 2012 at 10:41 am

Thanks so much! Have been looking everywhere for free printable letters! Going to make a Happy Birthday banner for my son’s first birthday party!!

6. Sarah Heinrich on November 6, 2012 at 2:29 pm

Love these printables! I am making a “thankful” banner and all of my letters printed great, except the “F.” It is a charcoal gray and not black. I am printing in greyscale and all of the others printed black. I looked at the PDF and even on my computer, the “F” looks lighter than the others. Could you take a look? Thanks!!

7. Ursula de Borst on November 1, 2012 at 12:47 pm

Love the letters. Thanks! Where can I find the heart banner?

• Shanty2Chic on November 1, 2012 at 1:04 pm

It’s the link just above my first photo at the very top. Hope this helps! 🙂

8. Jennifer Saurage on November 1, 2012 at 8:01 am

Has anyone else had a problem with the letter “F”? Both the alphabet & Thankful banner letters print a yellowish background instead of white on the F triangle that I cannot get rid of. I want to print to the color printer to get higher quality but if I print in greyscale the background becomes grey. ACK! HELP! Thanks! 🙂

• Shanty2Chic on November 1, 2012 at 8:59 am

I may have messed up the color code on that one… I can fix it in a few hours! Sorry!

• Jennifer Saurage on November 1, 2012 at 1:29 pm

Awesome!

• Shanty2Chic on November 2, 2012 at 4:46 am

Try it now and let me know if you are still having the same issue… HTH! Thanks! 😉

• Jennifer Saurage on November 2, 2012 at 7:18 am

Perfect! Can’t wait to get home & hang it. Thanks a ton. 🙂

• Shanty2Chic on November 2, 2012 at 7:55 am

Np! Thanks for catching that… I will be posting shapes and numbers later today! 🙂

9. Mirjam on November 1, 2012 at 3:07 am

This is great! Do you also have a print for a heart, as an ‘O’ in Love?

10. Jen James on October 31, 2012 at 9:20 am

got all my letters printed but I need numbers too!!!!!!!

11. Kimber on October 30, 2012 at 8:11 pm
  12. Lindsey Smallwood on October 30, 2012 at 7:24 pm

Yes! I love this so much! I just made a banner for my mantle – http://smhawleywood.blogspot.com/2012/10/raise-banner.html – Thank you!

13. Tiffany Church on October 30, 2012 at 12:07 am

Thanks so much! I have so many cute projects in mind due to this post. Also, an & sign would be cute!

• Shanty2Chic on October 30, 2012 at 4:41 am

Thanks Tiffany! It’s on the list for Friday! 😉

14. Tiffany Merkens on October 29, 2012 at 10:28 pm

I love your ideas and taste in furniture! Will definitely be making and using this banner. Your hutch in dining room looks just like ours and I have all white dishes displayed also 🙂
    Can you tell me where you found the white shelf with hooks? I have been looking for one just like that!!

15. Marsha Benoit Connell on October 29, 2012 at 5:00 pm

absolutely outstanding … thank you!

• Shanty2Chic on October 30, 2012 at 4:42 am

Thank you so much! I appreciate it!

16. Sarah Maguire on October 29, 2012 at 4:58 pm

Absolutely fabulous!! have shared on my blog. I give it 5 stars.

• Shanty2Chic on October 30, 2012 at 4:43 am

That’s so sweet Sarah! Thanks for sharing!!!

17. Kaylee on October 29, 2012 at 1:22 pm

Ohmygosh thank you SO much! I cannot wait to print one of these for my kids’ birthdays, holidays, etc! You’re amazing!

• Shanty2Chic on October 29, 2012 at 1:35 pm

You are sweet! Glad to share and good luck! I will be sharing more later this week!
      🙂

18. Lauren Willard on October 29, 2012 at 12:25 pm

I noticed that you don’t have apostrophes included under punctuation! Just advice to others: print out a centered apostrophe in Microsoft Word in size: 220 font: Elephant. Then just use a banner piece that has already been cut to get the same shape!

• Shanty2Chic on October 29, 2012 at 1:35 pm

Good tip Lauren! I will be sharing one later this week, but that is another great option!

19. Runt on October 29, 2012 at 10:21 am

Oh my gosh thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Mindi Carwin on October 29, 2012 at 10:04 am

Thanks so much! I do love quick and easy! You rock!

• Shanty2Chic on October 30, 2012 at 4:44 am