MORE Free Printable Banners ~ Numbers & Shapes!!!

Hey guys!

I hope you all had an awesome week!

As promised, I am back today to share even more free banners for you!  So many of you love the ease of the free printable alphabet banners I provided, so I thought numbers and some cute shapes might make you happy too ;-)!

** To Print just click on the link for each shape or number and click print from your top browser bar! **

First, here are numbers 0-9…

Print #1 Banner

Print #2 Banner

Print #3 Banner

Print #4 Banner

Print #5 Banner

Print #6 Banner

Print #7 Banner

Print #8 Banner

Print #9 Banner

Print #0 Banner

And now on to the fun shapes!

Print Star Banner

Print Flower 4 Banner

Print Dollar Sign Banner

Print Chevron Banner

Print Candy Cane Banner

Print Butterfly 1 Banner

Print Butterfly 2 Banner

I used the snowflakes on this banner in my entry!

Whew… Almost done!  Now for a few more punctuation marks…..

Print Ampersand ‘&’ Banner

Print Apostrophe Banner

Print ‘#’ Banner

Print ? Banner

Print ! Banner

Woohoo!  How fun is that??  I think I have a mild obsession with these ;-)!!  I made all that came to mind, but if you have any special requests just comment me below, and I will see if I can add them to the collection!

As always, I would LOVE for you to pin and share the heck out of these below!

To see how I cut and assembled mine, or if you missed the letter banners, you can check them out by clicking the photo below!

Also… Make sure to keep up with all of Shanty’s posts on Facebook!

And follow Shanty on Pinterest!

1. streaming film on December 17, 2018 at 2:47 am

Excellent weblog right here! Also your site a lot up fast!
    What web host are you the usage of? Can I am getting your associate
    hyperlink to your host? I want my web site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

2. Silverdutchess on June 16, 2017 at 7:47 am

What about a baby carriage, duck, pacifer, or a teddy bear for a baby shower or a wedding cake, wedding rings or bride & groom for a wedding? Schools for reunions, Travel spots like the Eiffel Tower for Paris or Big Ben for London, CN Tower for Toronto or a Beaver or the Canadian Flag for Canada, American Flag for the USA & so on. Also I agree with the Cross for a baptism & ways to change the colors. We are having our High School Reunion next month and I would have loved to print it off in our school colors or been able to upload our school emblem.

3. Lauree Sundahl on March 10, 2017 at 8:28 am

I love your generosity! Thank you for all the hard work!
    If you are still adding, our Young Womens group has a symbol of a BEE we have a canadian girl and I will use the leaf for her – and we would love a B&W Bee to add to that! Thanks in advance for all your contribution to this community. I am so excited as I redecorate my house to look thru your furniture!

4. Fiorela Piedra on June 17, 2015 at 11:16 am

Love these! thanks so much for putting them out here for us to use.

5. Amy Herd on February 18, 2015 at 3:19 pm

Are you brilliant or what?! This is such a great idea. Thank you so much for making it free. I will be coming back here a lot.

6. Caroline on January 18, 2015 at 8:43 am

Hi! I love that you make it so easy and fun to make this. Thank you! However, I am from Norway, and we have a couple of additional letters.. Is it possible to make an “Æ”, “Ø” and an “Å”? 🙂 I’d love to make a banner for my wedding.

7. akgaines on January 9, 2015 at 8:31 am

This is amazingly helpful! Thank you for being so generous.

8. Deirdre Heather Bevan on May 13, 2014 at 2:29 am

Thank you so much for the banners. I have used them many times but had to share my latest idea. “67 Blankets for Madiba” banner as part of a display of hand knitted (or crochet) blankets that will be donated on Nelson Mandela’s birthday here in South Africa.

9. Anne on January 20, 2014 at 4:27 pm

Thank you SOOO much!

10. Marcia Williams on January 5, 2014 at 4:36 am

Fantastic. Planning a baby shower with butterfly theme & you nailed it. So happy!

11. SkyLeanne on December 1, 2013 at 3:00 pm

Love this banner and wanting to make one with the snowflakes, but I’m not seeing the snowflake you used in your banner (the first & third pendant), am I overlooking it??? I hope you can help me because it was my favorite, though they are all really, really cute!!

12. Amber on October 24, 2013 at 5:38 pm

Anything for maybe Halloween? Pumpkins, ghost?!?!

13. jen on October 23, 2013 at 6:04 pm

As a beginner, I really appreciate your simple but brilliant ideas! Thank you!!

14. pam ramirez on October 15, 2013 at 12:17 pm

I have made several banners from your site and everyone is so impressed..Thank you so much!!

15. nicki van 't Riet on October 15, 2013 at 9:20 am

Dear Shaby, thanks a MILLION for the free printable banners – letters, numbers and shapes. Its not often you find such generosity on the net! You’ve saved me for an upcoming bachelorette party I was fretting over.
    x Nicki

16. Erin Schagunn-Bedwell on September 13, 2013 at 1:07 pm

These are wonderful, any chance of adding “IS” in one triangle? I’m doing a LOVE IS SWEET banner for my friends wedding, but only want one triangle for the IS. Crossing my fingers 🙂