Free Printable ~ Valentine’s

Happy Friday!  Whitney and I are back home! We spent an awesome 3 days in Chicago with 9 other bloggers and the wonderful people from Reynolds Wrap!  We are finalists in the Reynolds Real Moms contest and we were flown up to Chicago for some pampering, entertainment and filming…but more on that to come!  Right now we have some fun, FREE printables to share with you for Valentine’s Day!

valnetines day printablesCute right!!!

valnetines day printableCheck out the back…might be my favorite part!

We printed them out on craft paper, folded them over candy-filled sandwich bags and pinned with mini clothespins for added cuteness!  Hershey’s Hugs & Kisses for one, Gummy Worms in another and Jolly Ranchers in a third!

Click the images below to print your own!

Free Printable Valentines pinClick to print ‘Love Bugs’ printables!

free printables for valentines pinClick to print ‘HUGS & Kisses’ Printable

valentines printableClick to print ‘Have a Jolly Valentine’s’ printable!

We hope you enjoy your Free Valentine’s printables!  Our kids LOVE them and can’t wait to share them with their classes:)

If you LOVE them too we would LOVE your pins;)

~Whitney and Ashley

1. Kelli Jones on February 13, 2018 at 2:04 pm

I used your Jolly one!! THANK YOU!!!! It is so cute! It’s not so bad having some leftover Jolly Ranchers in the house either! LOL

2. Jennie @ The Housewife Modern on January 15, 2018 at 10:46 am

Hi! I love this!
    I’m doing a round-up of Valentine’s Printables and was wondering if I could use an image from your post for both the post and a combined marketing (Pinterest, etc) image?
    I already linked you, but wanted permission before using an image!
    Thanks either way.

3. Sue Abrahamse on January 24, 2017 at 3:24 pm

no pictures to click on

4. Anna Neville on February 13, 2015 at 1:57 pm

I printed these up and attached them with double stick tape to snack baggies. They’re absolutely adorable – thank you so much for sharing these with us moms!

5. Jen H. on February 11, 2015 at 7:02 pm

Thank you for the great printable labels! I’m working on my sons’ Valentine’s treats now. I figured out that after you click on the “Click to Print” image, you will need to also open the image in Adobe. I use a Mac and this is what I needed to do in order to print the 4 labels on one page.

A tip to know is the measurement for the label will NOT fit perfectly on a standard snack or sandwich size baggie. Also, don’t use the baggies that have the “purple” indicator that tells you when the bag is sealed. The label will not cover this up. Stick to an all clear bag.

I’m super excited to finish this up. 53 bags to go! 🙂

6. Polly Brooks on February 10, 2015 at 10:27 pm

Thanks for posting these! I just made a ton of them and everyone thinks they’re so precious.

• Tricia on February 11, 2015 at 7:14 pm

mine are cutting off….any advice?

• Polly Brooks on February 11, 2015 at 7:45 pm

When the print dialog pops up I select “Fit to Page”

7. Kimberly on February 6, 2015 at 7:17 am

I can’t even find the printable??

• Shanty2Chic on February 6, 2015 at 7:19 am

The pictures in the post say “click to print” on the picture. Click the picture and you will be able to print them.

8. Gabby Horton on February 1, 2015 at 8:25 pm

These are so cute!!! Where can I find the paper that you used?

9. Karen Hopkins on January 23, 2015 at 9:15 pm

Love these! A wonderful, fun and simple idea. Think I’ll do these for the lunch boxes (hubby and kids).

10. Kelly Hearn on January 22, 2015 at 2:22 pm

WHERE IS THE LINK TO PRINT THEM?