DIY Christmas Gift!!

Hey friends!

I recently helped my little sister make 22 of my $3 Bow Frames for a party they were having at work.  We thought it would be fun to add a neat printable verse to add the the frame.  Whoever receives these can keep the printable in it, or replace it with a photo!  I love how they turned out!

Free Printable Bible Verse

So fun!

You guys know the drill… Just click the photo below to take you to the printable.  Then, just click print from your browser bar!  Easy!

Free Printable Bible Verse Shanty2Chic

Here are a few more shots of it!

Free Printable Bible Verse Free Printable Bible Verse

Bible Verse Free Printable

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I would LOVE for you to share and pin this with your friends below!

1. www.EasyWoodwork.info on July 29, 2018 at 8:12 am

🔨⭐💖🔨⭐💖🔨⭐
    I built this and I’m super thankful it turned out so well! I used the plans at www. EasyWoodwork.info to build mine – I highly recommend you visit that website and check their plans out too. They are detailed and super easy to read and understand unlike several others I found online. The amount of plans there is mind-boggling… there’s like 16,000 plans or something like that for tons of different projects. Definitely enough to keep me busy with projects for many more years to come haha 🔨⭐💖🔨⭐💖🔨⭐

Go to www. EasyWoodwork.info – click the pink link above for some more plans! Best of luck on your building adventures!

🔨⭐💖🔨⭐💖🔨⭐🔨⭐💖🔨⭐💖🔨⭐

🔨⭐💖🔨⭐💖🔨⭐

2. Jennifer Stites on November 13, 2015 at 8:56 pm

I love these and am making them for the women at my church, but I’d like to put a different verse on them. Would you consider selling the file so I could edit it to read different words? Thank so much!

3. Homemaker Mom on December 15, 2014 at 3:20 pm

Love it! Happy to find you today via proverbs31 wife’s link up.

4. crystalfawn on November 30, 2014 at 7:39 pm

I am confused…If we use white card stock doesn’t it use A LOT of black ink making it an expensive project. I really like it but am concerned about all the black ink. Thanks

5. Denise Villari Sullivan on November 2, 2014 at 11:18 pm

Can you tell me what type of paper prints these best?

• Sophia on November 22, 2014 at 12:28 pm

I always print these printables from Shanty-2-Chic on plain white card stock. It just depends on the type of printer you have but you can also have it printed out at Office Depot, Office max or Kinkos as well but Office depot and Office max do not print on cardstock…I learned that the hard way and ended up having to adhere the regular paper to card stock which worked out just fine

6. Lanell on April 23, 2014 at 4:46 pm

These would make great gifts for the ladies at my small church – I can’t wait for next Christmas!

7. TracieP on December 23, 2013 at 4:08 am

I just made one of the $3 Bow Frames so I have the wood to make this. It was my first DIY project. Perfect timing! I love ALL the projects you both do. I wish I could make each and every one of them !

8. Eileen Murray on December 20, 2013 at 7:46 pm

Love these frames and I did pin it, but on the tutorial page, the link is broken for your source for the cute little clips…where are they from? I’m going to make them for wedding favors for my sisters wedding in February…I’ll have to get started!! 😉

• Crystal on December 22, 2013 at 9:41 am

The clips can be found at Hobby Lobby or some Michaels. I found mine at Michaels. They’re vintage clips by 7gypsies.

9. Kellee Koga-Walsh on December 20, 2013 at 3:04 pm

such a great idea. beautiful!

10. Mindi on December 20, 2013 at 12:58 pm

So cute and simple! I love all your great projects!! Merry Christmas!