My Super Cute Chandeliers!

Hey guys! I’m back with another house update and this one is a fave 🙂  One of the things I was so excited to pick-out for our home was our chandeliers!  I knew I wanted one in our breakfast nook and one in our dining room so I went straight to the internet to do my search!

candle-chandelierI am always swooning over the chandeliers in my Ballard catalogs so I started my search there and found this insane wooden chandelier!  It’s just the look I wanted for our dining room and I can totally see it hanging over the farmhouse table that I will be building soon 🙂

Wood-ChandelierThe size is perfect and it gives a ton of light for the room!  And, I LOVE the statement it makes for the room too!  I found it HERE!  The price can’t be beat for such a great chandelier like this!!!

lantern-chandelierThis is my breakfast nook and I’m dying over this lantern chandelier!  I also found it on Ballard’s site.  I am building a round table for this area and wanted a shape that would work well with it.  I LOVE how big this cutie is!

large-lantern-chandelierIt works with so many different styles and feels perfect in my kitchen!  It’s huge – 16″ wide and 21″ tall!  I found it HERE!  I was happy with the price and very surprised at how much it lights up my kitchen.  It only has 4 little candle-type lights but it is BRIGHT!

Well, that’s it for my chandeliers!  My home is really coming together and I’m so excited about the little pieces, like these, that I have found that really bring out my style.  We’ve got a lot going on right now and I’ll be back soon to share more!  If you have missed any updates you can find them HERE!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Ashley

1. katekeeprunning on December 3, 2014 at 4:57 am

I love the big rectangle chandelier – did you make or buy this? I would love to make one

2. Liz O on October 10, 2014 at 6:21 am

Love your site! Looking for plans to create a mason jar chandelier.

3. Donna, Mansfield, TX on June 12, 2014 at 2:37 am

I love the Breakfast Nook Chandelier! But, I was also intrigued by the Days of the Week Chalkboard that is hanging on the wall. Did you make that? If so, do you have a tutorial for that, too? I love little accent pieces like these. They keep your walls from looking bare. And at the same time, when staging a home to sell, the accent pieces don’t have to be removed, unlike family photos and some paint colors. Thank you ladies for being an inspiration to me.

4. Gloria Kressin on April 5, 2014 at 7:51 am

I picked the same chandelier for our dining room! Thanks for including a picture of the whole fixture – something that’s missing from the Ballard’s site and catalog.

5. Kelly D-L on February 25, 2014 at 8:56 am

I love the Lantern Chandelier and have been looking at that on Ballards site but have a question for you. We have a long farm table, do you think I would need two to go over that type of table? It is hard to tell from their magazines and website. 🙂 Thank you!

6. Stacie on February 24, 2014 at 12:06 pm

Love them both! Can’t wait for the farmhouse table!

7. Amber Fladager {Kingwood Drive on February 24, 2014 at 9:20 am

Love the dining room chandelier…..actually they both ROCK!! We bought a brand new “builder-grade” home last year and new light fixtures are on my list of things “to-do”. I need some character in this house!! I love your posts and your inspiration. I plan on making some new furniture {thanks to your great tutorials} as soon as the weather warms up.

8. dwest on February 23, 2014 at 5:36 pm

Hi !! Love your site. Love the Breakfast Nook Chandelier……..is that already installed in your home ? Wierd Question….can you tell me your wall color ? THANK YOU

• Shanty2Chic on February 23, 2014 at 5:40 pm

Yes that’s installed in my home:) the wall color is Fairmont Penthouse Stone by Valspar 🙂

• dwest on February 23, 2014 at 5:42 pm

Thanks so much, I love your projects and skills. I’m a big DIY’er in home remodeling, but never tried the decor type of things. Gorgeous examples, will keep me busy all spring and summer !!!!!! (My husband will disagree, but I’ll just have to win him over !)

• Barrow Ranch on February 28, 2016 at 3:57 pm

Love that color!!! I would love to know where I could purchase the original iron lighting for your dining room. Thank you.