Countertops – House Update

Hey there!  I’m so excited to share my countertop choice with you guys today!

Cambria-BradshawI mentioned a while back that we decided to have Cambria Quartz countertops installed!  We chose Bradshaw and I LOVE it!

Cambria-boulder-edgeWe also chose the Boulder edge and I’m sooooo happy with it 🙂  We chose to go with Cambria Quartz countertops because they are one of the most durable countertops available and they are just gorgeous!  There are so many options for edging because it is such a strong material.  It’s made of 93% quartz, manufactured in the US and did I mention they are maintenance-free!  No sealing!  And, they are stain and scratch resistant so I don’t have to worry about my kiddos ruining them 😉  (great decision for us because I have cleaned up melted popsicles ALOT already)!

Here are some other pics of the countertops in our home!

Cambria-Kitchen-CountertopKitchen Island

Kitchen-Cooktop-CambriaFood Prep Counter

Cambria-Master-BathMaster Bath

Cambria-Master-2Master Bath

Cambria-CountertopsBoys Bath

Cambria-bathGirl Bath

I just LOVE my new countertops!! My favorite thing about them is the flecks of quartz that sparkle but I have to admit, I love the low maintenance too 🙂

I love how the color goes with my tile and cabinets but there are so many other colors and styles to choose from! You can check out more colors from this collection HERE or browse other collections HERE!  You can also start your own dream board to design your own countertops AND  see paint color suggestions that will go with each style!  So fun 🙂

I’ll be back soon with more updates!!!  If you missed any you can check them out HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!

Ashley

1. ColleenB. on March 13, 2014 at 5:08 am

Your counters are Absolutely Gorgeous.
    Now, if only I can talk my hubby into getting me a new counter for my work island. It has 4 inch tiles and I absolutely hate it.

2. Kim on March 12, 2014 at 8:19 pm

Gorgeous choice. I also love your faucet choices. What brand are they?

• Shanty2Chic on March 12, 2014 at 8:54 pm

Thank you Kim! They are Moen and I’m sharing them all soon 🙂

3. Nicolle Jansson on March 12, 2014 at 5:20 pm

Super nice!

4. astrollthrulife on March 12, 2014 at 4:25 pm

The counters are gorgeous. I love them. Hugs, Marty

5. Karen May on March 12, 2014 at 2:01 pm

Your countertops are beautiful! I am moving in a month and the house needs new cabs and counters. I am now strongly considering quartz. Is this the same as granite? And do they chip? (I’m a klutz). I love the look of soapstone but I know it’s not so forgiving of scratches, right? Anyway, as much as I love the white kitchens, it’s nice to see a traditional wood kitchen again. I bet kitchens will trend that way now that everyone has white 🙂

6. Lisa on March 12, 2014 at 1:16 pm

Quartz countertops rock! 😉 I use Pledge furniture spray on mine and they gleam AND stay cleaner longer. Before I decided on quartz, I got a sample from the store and poured grape juice concentrate on it for a week. No stains at all.

7. Kellee Koga on March 12, 2014 at 11:46 am

beautiful granite!!!!

8. lhamer on March 12, 2014 at 8:09 am

Gorgeous! We had a granite overlay put over our counters…It was less demo and quick. New counters are such a facelift.