DIY Miter Saw Bench!

I recently teamed up with our friends at Home Depot to build my new!  Check it out!!

Click HERE for the FREE Plans and how-to!

DIY Workbench with Miter Saw Station

Ahhh… It’s like my new very best friend!  I shared tips on customizing it to fit your own saw, but it fits my Ridgid 12″ Compound Miter saw perfectly 😉  I love the extra storage I have gained, and I especially love how my longer cuts are so much easier with the 7ft length of the miter saw station top!

I have shared the full tutorial with FREE plans for both the workbench and the miter saw station over on the Home Depot Apron blog!  I would LOVE for you guys to go check it out!

CLICK HERE to check out the full tutorial and plans!!

1. Dina J on April 14, 2018 at 11:06 am

The link is broken cannot access plans

• www.EasyWoodwork.org on May 5, 2018 at 1:04 am

Yay! I love the saw bench I built! I used the plans at www. EasyWoodwork.org to build it – highly recommended you check those out too. They are detailed and super easy to read and understand unlike several others I found online. The amount of plans there is mind-boggling… there’s like 16,000 plans or something like that for tons of different projects. Definitely enough to keep me busy with projects for many more years to come haha

www. EasyWoodwork.org – click the red link above for some more plans! Best of luck on your building adventures!

2. Chelsey Jones on April 10, 2018 at 11:04 pm

Hello! I would love to make this miter saw bench but can’t seem to get the plans through any of the links. Could you email them to me?

3. Audrey King on April 9, 2018 at 7:23 pm

Love this as all your other projects, however the plans are no longer available on home depot’s site. I would love to have them to build this workbench. Please send 🙂
    Thank you in advance!

4. Stephanie on April 9, 2018 at 10:50 am

I also can’t get to the plans and would love them sent to me.

5. Connie Ballard on April 7, 2018 at 4:02 pm

Could you please e- mail me the plans for the miter saw bench? Can’t wait to build it. Thank you. Connie

6. Sarah on February 18, 2018 at 8:19 pm

Hello! I am also unable to access the plans on Home Depot’s website. Would it be possible to have the plans e-mailed to me?

• Ryan Ikkala on April 4, 2018 at 11:33 am

Yes I am unable to access the plans through home depot as well and was looking forward to building this stand this weekend…would it be possible to add a new link or email plans as Well? Thank you!

7. Cindy Lor on October 26, 2017 at 2:43 pm

Love this plan! My husband and I plan on buying a sliding miter saw soon so we’ll be building this table for it when we get it. Thanks so much!

8. Brianne on October 14, 2017 at 9:56 am

I can’t get the link to load the instructions. The Home Depot site opens, but won’t show pictures, and then the printable link says it’s not available. I was hoping to start this project today and can’t get the pictures/instructions. HELP PLEASE!

9. Joel Mota on October 7, 2017 at 2:23 pm

Hey! Wanted to build this but looks like home depot took down the photos. Any way we could get those to help build this awesome saw table? THANK YOU!

10. Chuck Melton on September 27, 2017 at 4:49 am

Hi, noticed the photos are gone from the Home Depot site on this great miter saw table,as I’m just about to start this project. is it possible to email me the plans with photos?

• karla adams on October 4, 2017 at 10:22 am

I would love to see the photos as well!!!

11. Ray Chahoud on September 22, 2017 at 8:29 pm
    • Brianne on October 14, 2017 at 10:00 am

Any chance you still have the plans for this? Home Depot has taken them off their site.

12. Amy Gray on August 17, 2016 at 6:40 pm

Love my new bench! Thanks so much for sharing such fabulous plans!

• Brianne on October 14, 2017 at 10:00 am

Any chance you still have the plans for this? Home Depot has taken them off the website and I’d like to build it.

13. Megan Christensen Czaikowski on March 1, 2016 at 8:38 pm

I found this project through Pinterest and my husband and I built it this weekend! We have a 12″ Hitachi miter saw, so we built the very top to suit our saw perfectly, but we love the stand!! I tried to upload pics from my phone, but they must be too large!

14. giomerica on February 20, 2015 at 8:28 am

Just what I need… Home Depot, here I come! ヅ

15. Justin on January 12, 2015 at 12:16 am

I followed the instructions, mostly, and ended up with a fantastic miter saw workbench. Many thanks! I had to raise up my saw to accommodate taller shelves as they would have been < 3" otherwise. I also added a tamper resistant outlet (to keep out the saw dust) to the back of the fence with a 9' cord. This is perfect for the miter saw cord and gives me the additional plug to charge or use other tools. The only thing I have yet to find is a wire mesh tray similar to the one you used to hold your pencils.

• nikki on January 22, 2015 at 6:59 am

Amazing Job…I hope mine turns out at good at yours!!

16. Heather Dobell on January 4, 2015 at 8:38 am

Love it. I think its time to get the mitre saw off the floor. Do you have any thoughts of how I can incorporate this with a Kreg Jig work station?? Many thanks!

17. Rolert on December 19, 2014 at 5:55 pm

Why is the upper table/cutting surface cut narrower than the lower table top?

This results in the storage cubbies sides and the lower table base have a greater depth than their upper tops- Why?

18. Drew on October 12, 2014 at 11:01 pm

Built a slightly modified version. So happy. I made The unit a total of 8′ long. I made drawers under the extensions and added a four plug electrical box with a 50′ extension cord so I can roll this unit out into my driveway. Added a swing arm light for night time cutting!

19. Nicolle Jansson on September 5, 2014 at 5:44 pm

After building two of the Kreg work benches and having my miter saw sitting on top of one….it just isn’t working for me….this bench is phenomenal….my new fall project for sure!

20. Jessi on September 5, 2014 at 2:01 pm

That’s funny. Right now, I am literally waiting for my husband to pull up to the house so we can go to HD and buy a miter saw. THIS IS AWESOME and I LOVE YOU TWO!