DIY Miter Saw Bench!

I recently teamed up with our friends at Home Depot to build my new!  Check it out!!

Click HERE for the FREE Plans and how-to!

DIY Workbench with Miter Saw Station

Ahhh… It’s like my new very best friend!  I shared tips on customizing it to fit your own saw, but it fits my Ridgid 12″ Compound Miter saw perfectly 😉  I love the extra storage I have gained, and I especially love how my longer cuts are so much easier with the 7ft length of the miter saw station top!

I have shared the full tutorial with FREE plans for both the workbench and the miter saw station over on the Home Depot Apron blog!  I would LOVE for you guys to go check it out!

CLICK HERE to check out the full tutorial and plans!!

1. Angie Greimann on September 11, 2021 at 4:33 pm

Can you email me the plans to this? or to a link that has the plans? Looking forward to using your site more.

2. Deanne on May 24, 2021 at 7:36 pm

Can you please send me these plans as i can no longer find it on the home depot site

3. Hon Ha on May 14, 2021 at 9:26 pm

Hi! Are these plans still available? I can’t find the post on the Home Depot site. Thanks in advance!

4. Justin B. on May 10, 2021 at 2:40 pm

Hi, I was wondering if you still had the plans for the miter saw table anymore? I really love the design and I can’t find it on home depot or anywhere else i.e. pinterest, Instagram etc. My girlfriend and I would love if you could send them to us. Thank you so much.

5. Danny on September 18, 2020 at 7:57 am

I was getting ready to use your plans, but had a question about the casters. When attaching the plywood square, did you only attach 2 sides of it due to your legs being an “L” shape? Think it’s ok to go straight into the end grain? Thanks!

6. Kacialv on August 6, 2020 at 9:36 am

Do you have a materials list for just the miter saw parts? I want to put this on your bigger workbench!

7. Leo Stillmock on March 20, 2020 at 6:00 pm

I wanted to thank you for the design and plans. I have been wanting to make a mitre saw table. But never found one to where I said that’s the one. Then I came across yours. I made it and love it.

8. Cari on August 9, 2019 at 7:04 am

The Printable version of these plans on the Home Depot site are only for the top portion. Where can I get the full tutorial?

9. Drew on January 30, 2019 at 4:48 pm

I built this workbench several years ago and love it. I added drawers and electricity. I recently bought a new miter saw and it was easy to rework the top to accommodate it!

10. John Hopkins on December 7, 2018 at 12:41 pm

Awesome! My only recommendations are to add a rabbit in the rear fence for a miter track. The you can add stop blocks and/or a tape ruler. Also, where you have your tool belt and ear protectors and pencil cage attached, screw in a picture frame hanger. Makes a great spot to hang your pocket tape measure.