DIY Pallet Christmas Tree

I can’t believe Christmas is so soon! We love to decorate for Christmas, before Thanksgiving. We don’t ignore Thanksgiving, it’s just not Thanksgiving to us without a Christmas Tree. Plus, it takes time and the decorations are so pretty, why not put them out early! This non-traditional DIY Pallet Christmas Tree might just be my favorite Christmas decoration EVER!

DIY-Pallet-Christmas-Tree

This is a VERY easy DIY and it’s easy to make it your own! I used a mix of materials for the “pallets”, tin sheets, molding, pine boards and our fav – blue stained pine!

Wooden-Christmas-Tree-DIY

Click HERE to download the FREE Printable Plans!

More pics 🙂 I found all of the decorations at Hobby Lobby. I used cup hooks, the shelves and hooks to hang them.

How-to-Build-a-Pallet-Christmas-Tree Pallet-Tree-DIY Christmas-Tree-Wooden-DIY

DIY-Christmas-Tree-with-Pallets

Happy Building!

1. Patti Welch McGarry on November 14, 2015 at 7:14 am

I’ve signed in to Ryobi and I’m downloading the plans! I love this tree! I’d love to get this made for Christmas, maybe using some new tools!

2. Jamie K on November 14, 2015 at 6:54 am

This is Soo cute! Would be precious for someone who didn’t want to or couldn’t put up an actual tree! Could even make it for a table top (smaller). Fill it with pics of family members!

3. Kristen Schmitt on November 14, 2015 at 6:26 am

So cute! I cant wait to try making this for next year!!

4. Ali @ redfoxdesign.blogspot.co on November 14, 2015 at 6:25 am

This is very cool! I would love the tools to make this so I had somewhere to put my Christmas cards!

5. monee2000 on November 14, 2015 at 6:21 am

This is ridiculously cute! Would love to build one for the holidays!

6. Kristen on November 14, 2015 at 6:19 am

I love this Christmas tree, I can see the start of a new tradition in my house too!!! I have followed your blog for years and have made several items and have many more on my to do list, winning the Ryobi tools would make those projects easier to accomplish!!

7. Sarah Braun on November 14, 2015 at 6:16 am

Keep up the good work! You two inspire me!

8. Sarah on November 14, 2015 at 6:03 am

Love this Christmas tree (and basically everything you girls do)!! Thank you for all the amazing ideas, I’ve made so many of your projects and would love to have a chance to win some new tools!

9. Vick on November 14, 2015 at 5:49 am

Love the tree! Would love the tools so I could build my kids their Christmas presents.

10. Andrea Johnson on November 14, 2015 at 5:31 am

This tree is such a great idea. Love it because you can create a variety of themes throughout your house. Also smaller trees can be made for kids to have their own and decorate. So many projects to make…..

11. Melissa Rodgers on November 14, 2015 at 4:58 am

I absolutely love this project! I’ve always enjoyed crafting with wood and my husband makes some pretty amazing things for me. I’m thinking if I had these tools it could be my first project when I retire next month! Thanks for all you inspiration. You Rock!

12. Mary Ann on November 14, 2015 at 4:55 am

Awesome tree! Thanks fo opportunity to win some great Ryobi tools!

13. Roger Jewell on November 14, 2015 at 4:50 am

I would build your workbench, and that wonderful coffee table you have plans for, and that amazing miter saw bench, and would build my grand daughter a swing, a wagon, and the list goes on. These tools would help get my honeydo list done.

14. Nikki on November 14, 2015 at 4:41 am

Love the styling of this! I would build a bench for our entryway.

15. ColleenB. on November 14, 2015 at 4:39 am

my hubby sure could use those handy dandy power tools. First thing we would build, would be a Christmas storage shed first and then this awesome looking Christmas Tree
    Thank you for this Wonderful giveaway opportunity

16. Jeni bullock on November 14, 2015 at 4:29 am

So excited to build this Christmas tree and so many other beautiful things. Thank you for sharing.

17. Karen Abreu on November 14, 2015 at 1:39 am

I love this tree! I’m definitely going to make one. Thank you for sharing the plans!

18. Kerian Burris on November 14, 2015 at 12:40 am

Several of your projects, that I’ve seen over the years. Awesome tree, this has made the list of to do….thank you for sharing

19. Eric Sanford on November 14, 2015 at 12:04 am

Always awesome projects to build.

20. Courtney on November 13, 2015 at 11:30 pm