DIY Pallet Christmas Tree

I can’t believe Christmas is so soon! We love to decorate for Christmas, before Thanksgiving. We don’t ignore Thanksgiving, it’s just not Thanksgiving to us without a Christmas Tree. Plus, it takes time and the decorations are so pretty, why not put them out early! This non-traditional DIY Pallet Christmas Tree might just be my favorite Christmas decoration EVER!

DIY-Pallet-Christmas-Tree

This is a VERY easy DIY and it’s easy to make it your own! I used a mix of materials for the “pallets”, tin sheets, molding, pine boards and our fav – blue stained pine!

Wooden-Christmas-Tree-DIY

Click HERE to download the FREE Printable Plans!

More pics 🙂 I found all of the decorations at Hobby Lobby. I used cup hooks, the shelves and hooks to hang them.

How-to-Build-a-Pallet-Christmas-Tree Pallet-Tree-DIY Christmas-Tree-Wooden-DIY

DIY-Christmas-Tree-with-Pallets

Happy Building!

1. LastCarin on January 25, 2018 at 11:04 am

I see you don’t monetize your site, don’t waste your
    traffic, you can earn additional cash every month because you’ve got hi quality content.
    If you want to know how to make extra bucks, search for:
    Mertiso’s tips best adsense alternative

2. Susie on November 20, 2015 at 9:01 pm

I am loving this tree!! And I would build a new bed frame, headboard and footboard.

3. Elizabeth McCann on November 20, 2015 at 6:38 pm

I would build furniture for my house and gifts. Ever since I saw y’all building on Open Concept I’ve wanted to start.

4. Julie Andrews on November 20, 2015 at 1:50 pm

I would love to turn a downstairs closet under the stairs into a reading nook!

5. Carla on November 20, 2015 at 11:18 am

I LOVE you girls! I was inspired to start 6 pieces of furniture at once! I’m almost finished with the Pottery Barn style coffee table with matching end tables. I bought a Kreg Jig for my birthday and I’m going crazy building a desk and daybed and all the furniture for the kids’ loft and lots of Christmas presents!! Woohoo! This is so fun! Thanks for your inspiration and how-to plans! Congratulations on your new shows on HGTV! I loved your first one and I’m looking forward to the next episodes!

6. Doug Merriman on November 20, 2015 at 9:17 am

I would love to build a cabinet with shelves for both sides of the fireplace.

7. Nicole on November 19, 2015 at 9:25 pm

Another great idea! I’m inspired by this blog & have just recently completed my first project. It was not easy but I persevered and I am currently working on the next project.

8. Sarah Werner on November 19, 2015 at 4:42 pm

My first build would be this tree for my Mother in law! The cupcake stand would be next on my list for sure though! I love everything on your site! 🙂 ~Sarah Werner

9. Taylor Messinger on November 19, 2015 at 12:17 pm

I would love to build a desk or a toy cabinet for our twins.

10. Samantha on November 18, 2015 at 9:38 pm

I would build a coffee table, I love the ones I’ve seen that look like the Restoration Hardware ones in the catalogue….gorgeous.

11. Diane Estrella on November 18, 2015 at 3:33 pm

There is always repair work to do around our old house!

12. Farah Evans Stout on November 18, 2015 at 1:02 pm

I would love to build basically everything on your site! Especially a table and I just love this pallet Christmas Tree!

13. Sandra Belue on November 18, 2015 at 12:41 pm

Love this Christmas Tree from pallet wood. I’m ready to start building as soon as I get the tools.

14. Ashley Wilson on November 18, 2015 at 7:16 am

I would love to build some new planter boxes for my front porch makeover!

15. lovedbyhisgrace on November 18, 2015 at 5:02 am

Our twin daughters who are 7 are truly miracles. Megan was diagnosed during my pregnancy with a dilated ventricle in her brain and the Dr’s said she would never walk and her speech would be limited. A year after her birth her CT scan came back with a normal result that showed all the water and blood in her brain resolved. I would LOVE to build your platform bed for them as a new “big girl” room makeover. I have always loved to do woodworking and to have the proper tools again to do this would be a HUGE blessing!

16. Liberty Thompson on November 17, 2015 at 8:57 pm

I would love to build a play house for my little guy!

• lovedbyhisgrace on November 18, 2015 at 5:03 am

That sounds so fun!!! 🙂

17. Brittany Mullins on November 17, 2015 at 7:51 pm

I would build a bed for my little girl.