Whitney's Kitchen Tour

Hey friends!  Happy Wednesday!

Today we are walking you through my kitchen that I renovated last year.

I made changes to accommodate my family of 8, and I have been so please with the results!  You can watch the video tour HERE!  I list as many of the goodies as I can below!

Vent Hood – DIY Plans coming soon!

Window Shades

Brass Faucet

Farmhouse Sink

Paint Colors-

Walls, ceiling and trim – Pure White by Sherwin-Williams

Cabinet Color – Dorian Grey by Sherwin Williams

1. Brooke on November 2, 2018 at 9:32 am

Beautiful! Do you happen to have a link for your pantry door pull? Thanks!

2. Sarah Sweeney-Hernandez on December 9, 2017 at 11:09 pm

Love your kitchen! I ordered the same faucet and hardware- does it bother you that the colors are a little off once everything is spread out?

3. Colby Kolb on November 30, 2017 at 1:42 pm

Love love the vent hood! Please put up plans soon!

4. Tiffanie Roscoe on November 1, 2017 at 8:12 am

Absolutely LOVE the Vent Hood! Do you have plans for it?

5. Jil Elledge on October 23, 2017 at 6:54 am

Love you girls so much! Do you have plans out there for the peninsula extension? I’m adding length to my island similar to this and not sure how to build out/attach it to the existing island cabinet. Thx!

6. Lisa Hardley on August 30, 2017 at 6:25 am

I really loved the concept of wooden chimney. I will try in my kitchen.

7. Erin King on August 22, 2017 at 12:21 pm

Thank you ladies for another wonderful video! I am literally OBSESSED with your site. I just started building things on my own 3 months ago and have already built Ashley’s complete bedroom set, a floating shelf for my daughters room and a new round dining table! Your plans are so easy to follow and the style is right up my alley! I can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share with all of us!

I do have a question regarding the shades in Whitney’s kitchen nook by the coffee cart (on my short list of things to make in the future). What color of shade did you choose Whitney? I’ve been looking for some shades just like those and love the look.

8. Bailey Shagogue on August 17, 2017 at 4:58 pm

Plans/source for the plate rack??? I love it so much! You guys are the best!!! Love your stuff!!

9. Nonnie7 on August 17, 2017 at 3:57 pm

Did you paint the cabinets yourselves? If so, I would love to know what roller you used. Thanks!

10. Lydia Cox on August 17, 2017 at 10:36 am

Loving your tours, but I’m dying for the plans for that sliding barn door coffee cabinet. Coming soon?

• Shanty2Chic on August 17, 2017 at 10:40 am

Yes! 2 weeks from yesterday 😉

• Lydia Cox on August 17, 2017 at 10:42 am

Thanks! You gals rock! Can I just adopt you?

• Shanty2Chic on August 17, 2017 at 10:50 am

11. Teryl Z on August 17, 2017 at 10:15 am

What’s the stain color on your open shelving?

12. Amanda Fernandez on August 17, 2017 at 7:24 am

Where did you find the window treatments? They’re just what Ive been looking for!

13. Jamie K on August 17, 2017 at 4:51 am

Your kitchen is a dream! Absolutely Beautiful! I love it All! I don’t believe you stated where to find those cordless blinds? I’d love to find them! Thank you so much for sharing! ❤️