That’s right! We did it again! Our baby sister sold the last house we crashed and upgraded homes! We couldn’t resist another Shanty House Crash so we teamed up with our friends from Hoover, loaded our trailer and headed south to upgrade her upgrade!
Come watch our Shanty House Crash! Just click the box below to watch!
How fun was that!?
- 8 ft. Dining Table
- Square Dining Table
- Coffee Table
- Fireplace Upgrade
- Planked Wall in the Dining Room
- Media Console
- Entryway Bench
Hoover ONEPWR Cordless Tools
It’s no surprise that with a long list of projects comes a big mess! In fact, the mess is usually the worst part of a Shanty House Crash but Hoover has a new line of Cordless cleaning tools that made cleaning our mess a breeze! Meet the Hoover ONEPWR family!
You all know we are suckers for cordless tools and Hoover doesn’t disappoint with this new cordless collection! Each tool runs off of the same 18-Volt battery and they are so powerful! Here’s a peak at each tool!
- Blade Max – This stick vacuum is amazing! It works on multi-surfaces which makes it a go-to at home! It offers two separate microfiber spin brushes, converts to a removable hand-held vacuum, the dirt cup is so easy to empty and it includes a battery and charger!
- Wet/Dry Utility Vacuum – This guy is so easy to move indoors and out with the wheel design making it a must-have for big messes and spills! Did we mention it’s cordless 😉 and includes a battery and a charger!
- Floormate Jet – This is another must-have! He vacuums and washes in one step! You can use it on all floor types (including sealed hardwoods) and you can freshen up your area rugs, as well! This tool also includes a battery and a charger!
- Portable Carpet Cleaner – We are mind-blown by this one! It’s the perfect carpet cleaner for little unexpected messes in the home or even in your car! The tanks are easy to fill and it also runs on the same 18-Volt battery as the rest of the line!
- Blower – This guy needs no introduction! Perfect for cleaning your shop, yard and/or patio and all without a cord!
- Hand Vacuum – We use this vacuum all the time! It’s easy and convenient to grab for small messes and you can take it in your car 😉 The crevice tool is perfect for hard-to-reach spots and the dirt cup is so easy to empty!
You can learn more about each of the tools in this collection HERE! Thank you Hoover and the ONEPWR collection for helping us upgrade our sisters upgrade and leave it fresh and clean!