With the holiday season just around the corner we wanted to share with you some of our favorite Greenworks outdoor tools to add to your wish list this year! We teamed up with Greenworks to share our very favorite outdoor tools!
We have fallen in love with our new Greenworks outdoor tools! Being a newly single mom I was challenged with maintaing our one acre lot and for someone that has never done yard work, never even mowed, this was a daunting task. I was so intimidated of it that I put my house on the market to downsize. I was lucky enough to discover the Greenworks 60-Volt outdoor tools and they have been life-changing for me! The first tool I tried was the 60-Volt mower and it was so empowering to mow my yard for the first time, all by myself! Since then, I’ve added so many more tools to my collection and I’ve learned so many new skills in the yard! I’m happy to say that I took my house off the market! These tools are so easy to use, they aren’t intimidating and the charge time on the batteries is incredible!
So, let’s get on to our top picks to add to your wish list this holiday season!
Shanty’s Top Picks for your Santa Wish List!
Number 1 – The 60-Volt Cordless Mower
I love how easy this mower is to use and it cut my entire backyard without having to change the batteries!
- This mower is so easy to use and it offers the same power and performance of a gas-powered mower without the noise, fumes or harmful emissions!
- It has a SmartCut™ technology, the mower detects changes in terrain and grass conditions, such as higher or denser grass, and automatically adjusts the speed of the cutting blade to deliver more power and maintain consistent cutting performance.
- It’s also self-propelled with rear-wheel-drive and a variable speed control!
- My favorite feature is the dual-port auto switchover technology. When one battery dies the mower’s power supply is automatically switched to the second battery.
Number 2 – 60-Volt Cordless Chainsaw
Chainsaws were probably the most intimidating outdoor tools for me. This was one of the most recent additions to my outdoor tools and I was hooked after the first try! It was so easy to use and it made such a huge difference when I trimmed my trees!
Here is one of my trees before.
Here is the same tree after a few minutes of trimming!
- It’s super light-weight at 20% less weight than the standard gas-powered chainsaws!
- No Prime, No Choke, No Pull™ easy-starting system for fast starts every time, with no aggravating pull cord
- It has an advanced brushless motor technology that delivers major torque, power, and life, with no maintenance required!
- It also has 20% more torque and faster cutting than a 42cc gas-powered chainsaw!
Number 3 – The 60-Volt Leaf Blower
This tool is my go-to inside and outside of my shop! It’s perfect for blowing grass and leaves but it’s also amazing to blow the left-over sawdust out of my shop! The power is incredible!
- I love that it’s compact and lightweight! It’s also 20% lighter than comparable gas-powered models.
- It has an easy-to-use turbo button for max power!
- I also love the variable speed trigger. It has cruise control to control airflow.
- As I mentioned, the power is incredible, with 130MPH max air speed and 610CFM max air volume, comparable to a 28cc gas-powered blower!
Number 4 – The Electric Pressure Washer
Ok, this is obviously not a 60-Volt tool but we can’t leave it off of our top picks! I use this pressure washer constantly! It’s perfect for washing windows, outdoor furniture and cushions, outdoor rugs and it’s great for cleaning off outdoor patios!
- I love the on-board soap tank and accessory storage for deep cleaning!
- The 25-ft kink resistant hose is a huge plus! My hose never kinks and I haven’t had to replace it!
- It also offers a 14-amp motor that generates 1.2 GPM for amazing cleaning power!
That’s our short list of our favorite picks for your Santa list, new homeowner or avid DIY’er in your life! We can’t say enough about the quality and performace of the Greenworks Outdoor tools and how they have helped us take charge of our own outdoor spaces! Make sure to follow them on social media to stay updated on all of their new tools they have coming out!