MORE Free Printable Banners ~ Numbers & Shapes!!!

Hey guys!

I hope you all had an awesome week!

As promised, I am back today to share even more free banners for you!  So many of you love the ease of the free printable alphabet banners I provided, so I thought numbers and some cute shapes might make you happy too ;-)!

** To Print just click on the link for each shape or number and click print from your top browser bar! **

First, here are numbers 0-9…

Print #1 Banner

Print #2 Banner

Print #3 Banner

Print #4 Banner

Print #5 Banner

Print #6 Banner

Print #7 Banner

Print #8 Banner

Print #9 Banner

Print #0 Banner

And now on to the fun shapes!

Print Star Banner

Print Flower 4 Banner

Print Dollar Sign Banner

Print Chevron Banner

Print Candy Cane Banner

Print Butterfly 1 Banner

Print Butterfly 2 Banner

I used the snowflakes on this banner in my entry!

Whew… Almost done!  Now for a few more punctuation marks…..

Print Ampersand ‘&’ Banner

Print Apostrophe Banner

Print ‘#’ Banner

Print ? Banner

Print ! Banner

Woohoo!  How fun is that??  I think I have a mild obsession with these ;-)!!  I made all that came to mind, but if you have any special requests just comment me below, and I will see if I can add them to the collection!

As always, I would LOVE for you to pin and share the heck out of these below!

To see how I cut and assembled mine, or if you missed the letter banners, you can check them out by clicking the photo below!

Also… Make sure to keep up with all of Shanty’s posts on Facebook!

And follow Shanty on Pinterest!

Comments

1. Deirdre Heather Bevan says:

Thank you so much for the banners. I have used them many times but had to share my latest idea. “67 Blankets for Madiba” banner as part of a display of hand knitted (or crochet) blankets that will be donated on Nelson Mandela’s birthday here in South Africa.

2. Thank you SOOO much!

3. Marcia Williams says:

Fantastic. Planning a baby shower with butterfly theme & you nailed it. So happy!

4. SkyLeanne says:

Love this banner and wanting to make one with the snowflakes, but I’m not seeing the snowflake you used in your banner (the first & third pendant), am I overlooking it??? I hope you can help me because it was my favorite, though they are all really, really cute!!

5. Anything for maybe Halloween? Pumpkins, ghost?!?!

6. As a beginner, I really appreciate your simple but brilliant ideas! Thank you!!

7. pam ramirez says:

I have made several banners from your site and everyone is so impressed..Thank you so much!!

8. nicki van 't Riet says:

Dear Shaby, thanks a MILLION for the free printable banners – letters, numbers and shapes. Its not often you find such generosity on the net! You’ve saved me for an upcoming bachelorette party I was fretting over.
    x Nicki

9. Erin Schagunn-Bedwell says:

These are wonderful, any chance of adding “IS” in one triangle? I’m doing a LOVE IS SWEET banner for my friends wedding, but only want one triangle for the IS. Crossing my fingers :)

10. Can you make one with a bird ( I would like to make a banner for my son, our lastname is Bird, so that would be very nice)

11. Oh My Gosh- I seriously cannot thank you enough for these! I cannot wait to make a banner for my kids new shared bedroom! You rock :)

12. I am using your templates for my wedding. I am putting these things everywhere! Thank you so much for making something so adorable so easily accessible!!!!

13. What about a period or dash for in between dates. I love these and they are so easy. I made 2 for my g/fs bridal shower!

14. A graduation cap would be great!!

15. Thanks so much!!! I really want a helm or anchor any suggestions?

16. This is so cool! Thank you for sharing all these printables – you are so sweet! Is it possible to change the color? Is it possible to change the font size?

17. invernes says:

Thank you so much for designing these and allowing us to use for free!
    Can you design something for a baby shower? Carriage, pacifer, teddy bear, duckie?

18. Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
    I’m working on my daughter’s surprise 10th birthday party. Was looking at making my own banner signs, but you have just made my life that much simpilar! Thank You!

19. KindergartenRocks says:

Thank you so very much. We will use them to make a LEMONADE stand sign at my sons schools fundraising event. They will look beautiful!
    Is it possible to get a dash – ? I do not have the Elephant font in Word for some reason. Is there a different font that we could use?
    Thanks again!

20. Johanna Van Vroenhoven says:

I am looking for a cross to make a banner for a baptism. Can you make one?

21. KindergartenRocks says:

Thanks so much. I am looking for a Dash -

22. Hi! I’m looking for “rd” to add to the end of 33…also just an idea of “st” “nd” & “th” :0)

23. Jennifer says:

Love this! How a bout an Eiffel Tower!:)

24. Michelle says:

I was looking for a shamrock as well.

25. Love these! Thanks for sharing!

26. Having a poker party for my husbands upcoming 30th. I know you already have a dollar sign and heart… Can you add a spade, shamrock, or diamond?

27. How about a tractor or farm animals? My son’s 1st Birthday is this upcoming Sun 2/17 and they would work great!!!

28. looking for a shamrock or four leaf clover as st patty’s day is coming up

29. Do you think you could do the lowwer case alphabet too? I am tryign to use the banners to teach my kids their letters and would like them to get accustomed to seeing lower case as well.

30. Thank you! This is so much fun. My son is graduating in May, do you have any grad caps or diploma things you could add?

31. Estaes Mifamilia says:

I love them!! Thank you :)

32. Do you have a “period” banner. I am trying to make a Mr. & Mrs set with your template. LOVE your banner templates. Please let me know if you have the period.

Anna

33. This is wonderful! I am doing a pirate theme for my little guys 1st birthday. Do you have any pirate themed banners? Thank you!!

34. waw,i love it !!thanks for sharing :)))

35. Is there a way to print in different colours?

36. absolutely love your site and all the ideas. Thank you for sharing :). Is there anyway for me to change the color of the letters?

37. Thank you so much! I was going to make a banner from scratch and finding this just saved me so much time and looks *way* better than mine would have looked. Thank you!!

38. Can you make the three extra Norwegian vowels? Ø Æ Å? Thanks!

39. If I could … can I request a dash? – … getting ready to do a wedding shower and would like to do 12-22-12
    Thanks in advance =)

40. I am doing a winter themed baby shower for my good friend. I am planning on using your snowflake printables for a banner (thank you!) but is there any way I can make the snowflakes pink??? Please help.

41. Christy Our Southern Home says:

Amazing!!!! Thanks so much! New follower :)

42. [email protected] says:

I love your printables….and Thank you SO much! I’m wondering how to make them a smaller size???? I’ve got a couple of places I’d like to hang them, but this size is WAY too big. Any suggestions??
    Thanks and I love your blog!

• Print them in a smaller size like 5×7 and see if that solves it… Good luck! :-)

• If you copy and paste them into a word document you can adjust the size.

• [email protected] says:

Thanks! Guess I’m not very good with computers! Ha! =)

43. Thank you so much for these. My sister charged me with the task of making the banners for our joint Silver Wedding Anniversary party, so imagine my joy at finding you had done the hard work for me – yay! I am going to enjoy making them now :-)

44. You are amazing at what you, and a huge inspiration!!! I have just found your blog couple weeks ago and I am just in love with everything already. I am so happy to have found these little banners, downloaded all of them to make banners for holidays, birthdays, events, everything! Thank you so much for sharing them with us :)

45. Thank you so so much! I am making a banner, for my daughters first birthday, and you have been EXTREMELY helpful. I was wondering if you could do a lady bug? If not it is ok, you have been way helpful! I been showing all my friends. :)

46. Thank you thank you thank you!!! Im going to have sooooo much fun with these :))) xx

47. So, so generous!! Thank you. I was thinking that you could actually cut out the hearts and butterflies and put some patterned paper behind them…that would be cute!!

48. Cresta Woodruff says:

This is so awesome! I was going to make a banner for Christmas and I thought I was going to have to design my own, and you have done all the work for me! Thank you sooooo much!

49. Thank you for sharing! I printed your “thankful” banner and I love it so much!! Can’t wait to print these out. I better go stock up on ink! Thanks again, you girls are awesome!!

50. You are sooo awesome!! I have wanted to do this for Our apartment for Christmas!! Cant wait!! :D

Trackbacks