Coffee Sack Magnet Board

Hey!!
First for an update…
Our sweet little niece was released from the hospital yesterday.  They have figured out the cause of her sickness and she will be on several months of meds that will hopefully allow her time to outgrow this.  Thank you, thank you for all your prayers.  Your sweet words made me smile and I sent the link to my sister for encouragement. You gals are the bomb and I will keep you posted on how she is doing.
Last week my newest partner in crime and I got together and made some super cute burlap coffee sack magnet boards.
You can find a very detailed and entertaining tutorial on her blog.

LifeAbundant

Here is mine resting on my new wall shelf I shared a few weeks ago…

I haven’t added any magnets to mine yet but that is the plan here real soon.  These would make super cute and cheap Christmas gifts and they can even be done on a much smaller scale like an 8×10 for the kitchen.  Go check out Erin’s blog for a full tutorial.  Here is hers…
If you have any other questions you can check out my other magnet board I did for Ellyot’s nursery HERE.
And just wait until you see our Christmas project we did yesterday! I will be back later to share that.
Happy Wednesday!
Psalm 3:3
But you are a shield around me, O Lord;
you bestow glory on me and lift up my head.

post signature

1. Infarrantly Creative on November 12, 2010 at 3:39 am

ADorable. I love the magnet board idea behind it. I did something similar for art for my honey's office. He is a coffee freak!

2. Wagonwife Designs on November 11, 2010 at 10:48 am

So happy that they have an answer for your neice. I will keep praying for her.

Love the magnet board. Graphics are great

3. 3LittleByrds on November 10, 2010 at 8:24 pm

Whitney, so glad baby Londyn came home. I know Leasha is happy. Love the magnet board's ya'll made. Very cute. I'm totally gonna have to come watch ya'll work to see how it's done. lol.

4. Nicole on November 10, 2010 at 6:10 pm

I am so happy to hear that all is well and will be better with time.

5. Kim's Treasures on November 10, 2010 at 3:46 pm

Great idea!

6. Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife on November 10, 2010 at 2:55 pm

OH, I love this!! My husband works at Starbucks, and we LOVE coffee…haha. (Although, I tend to love it more when I'm not pregnant).

7. Suzanne on November 10, 2010 at 2:42 pm

What a relief that the doctor's were able to diagnose the situation with your adorable little niece. Here's hoping that all goes well for her in the months ahead. Your idea is wonderful!

8. Carmen @ Life with Sprinkles on Top on November 10, 2010 at 1:24 pm

I'm glad they figured out what was wrong with your niece. I hope the meds work. The magnet board is cute.

9. Ann On and On... on November 10, 2010 at 12:47 pm