Cheap Christmas Centerpiece

Hi friends!  I just made a quick and cheap Christmas centerpiece!

Here’s how I did it!

I bought a 4-pack of Starbucks Frappuccino bottles 🙂 MMMMMMM!

After I enjoyed them;) I washed them out and removed the label with Goo Gone.

Time to add a little decor!

Baby Ornaments I purchased from Michael’s.  They were 50% off so the box was only $3!

Glittery stems also from Michael’s (under $1 after the 50% sale).

Add a little fake snow

and tie together with twine:)

I paired these cuties with a silver Christmas Tree that I found at TJMaxx!

This was super easy and it cost almost nothing!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

~Ashley

1. Stacy on December 3, 2011 at 3:07 am

I love frap bottles! Unlimited potential! But I also love those chargers. Wow! I haven’t seen that before with the wood but I love it!

2. Samantha on December 2, 2011 at 12:11 pm

I love it! Very simple yet very elegant! That’s my kind of craft!!

3. Linda@Coastal Charm on December 2, 2011 at 6:38 am

Ashley,
    I would call this centerpiece NIFTY THRIFTY…come by and share it at my NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAY party…we are still going strong! Love the bottles.

Blessings,
    Linda

4. Diana @ AnyoneCanDecorate on December 2, 2011 at 4:56 am

Love your creativity!!! As always, great job…

5. Sherry on December 1, 2011 at 9:28 pm

Those are sparkly, pretty. I just have to mention those chargers though. I saw and pinned some dark stained slabs of wood as chargers and was hoping to make some myself…these are just as fab and go well on a wooden tabletop. I may need two sets. One stained dark for the white table and one painted and distressed for the wood stained table! I’m pinning these, THANKS!!!

6. heather bell on December 1, 2011 at 6:00 pm

Beautiful! Love the silver! bellesbazaar-heather.blogspot.com

7. Latoya @The Scotts Crib on December 1, 2011 at 5:36 pm

Now that is one clever centerpiece girl! I love how it turned out:)