MORE Free Printable Banners ~ Numbers & Shapes!!!

Hey guys!

I hope you all had an awesome week!

As promised, I am back today to share even more free banners for you!  So many of you love the ease of the free printable alphabet banners I provided, so I thought numbers and some cute shapes might make you happy too ;-)!

** To Print just click on the link for each shape or number and click print from your top browser bar! **

First, here are numbers 0-9…

Print #1 Banner

Print #2 Banner

Print #3 Banner

Print #4 Banner

Print #5 Banner

Print #6 Banner

Print #7 Banner

Print #8 Banner

Print #9 Banner

Print #0 Banner

And now on to the fun shapes!

Print Star Banner

Print Flower 4 Banner

Print Dollar Sign Banner

Print Chevron Banner

Print Candy Cane Banner

Print Butterfly 1 Banner

Print Butterfly 2 Banner

I used the snowflakes on this banner in my entry!

Whew… Almost done!  Now for a few more punctuation marks…..

Print Ampersand ‘&’ Banner

Print Apostrophe Banner

Print ‘#’ Banner

Print ? Banner

Print ! Banner

Woohoo!  How fun is that??  I think I have a mild obsession with these ;-)!!  I made all that came to mind, but if you have any special requests just comment me below, and I will see if I can add them to the collection!

As always, I would LOVE for you to pin and share the heck out of these below!

To see how I cut and assembled mine, or if you missed the letter banners, you can check them out by clicking the photo below!

Also… Make sure to keep up with all of Shanty’s posts on Facebook!

And follow Shanty on Pinterest!

1. Estaes Mifamilia on December 29, 2012 at 5:02 pm

I love them!! Thank you 🙂

2. Anna Sorin on December 27, 2012 at 8:10 am

Do you have a “period” banner. I am trying to make a Mr. & Mrs set with your template. LOVE your banner templates. Please let me know if you have the period.

Anna

3. Jena on December 11, 2012 at 3:45 pm

This is wonderful! I am doing a pirate theme for my little guys 1st birthday. Do you have any pirate themed banners? Thank you!!

4. Ge@ G on December 10, 2012 at 4:28 pm

waw,i love it !!thanks for sharing :)))

5. Sandra Montgomery on November 24, 2012 at 10:55 pm

Is there a way to print in different colours?

6. Sarah on November 21, 2012 at 9:15 am

absolutely love your site and all the ideas. Thank you for sharing :). Is there anyway for me to change the color of the letters?

7. Rebecca Mikami on November 20, 2012 at 6:39 pm

Thank you so much! I was going to make a banner from scratch and finding this just saved me so much time and looks *way* better than mine would have looked. Thank you!!

8. Kristin Rose Rist on November 19, 2012 at 12:21 pm

Can you make the three extra Norwegian vowels? Ø Æ Å? Thanks!

9. Stacy Lynn Hill on November 14, 2012 at 10:46 am

If I could … can I request a dash? – … getting ready to do a wedding shower and would like to do 12-22-12
    Thanks in advance =)

10. Mallory on November 11, 2012 at 10:01 am

I am doing a winter themed baby shower for my good friend. I am planning on using your snowflake printables for a banner (thank you!) but is there any way I can make the snowflakes pink??? Please help.

11. Christy Our Southern Home on November 8, 2012 at 9:07 pm

Amazing!!!! Thanks so much! New follower 🙂

12. sjkalsbeek@yahoo.com on November 5, 2012 at 8:44 am

I love your printables….and Thank you SO much! I’m wondering how to make them a smaller size???? I’ve got a couple of places I’d like to hang them, but this size is WAY too big. Any suggestions??
    Thanks and I love your blog!

• Shanty2Chic on November 5, 2012 at 9:10 am

Print them in a smaller size like 5×7 and see if that solves it… Good luck! 🙂

• Kristen Marie on November 8, 2012 at 8:47 pm

If you copy and paste them into a word document you can adjust the size.

• sjkalsbeek@yahoo.com on November 9, 2012 at 7:10 am

Thanks! Guess I’m not very good with computers! Ha! =)

13. Heather on November 4, 2012 at 6:50 pm

Thank you so much for these. My sister charged me with the task of making the banners for our joint Silver Wedding Anniversary party, so imagine my joy at finding you had done the hard work for me – yay! I am going to enjoy making them now 🙂

14. Guest on November 4, 2012 at 5:42 pm

You are amazing at what you, and a huge inspiration!!! I have just found your blog couple weeks ago and I am just in love with everything already. I am so happy to have found these little banners, downloaded all of them to make banners for holidays, birthdays, events, everything! Thank you so much for sharing them with us 🙂

15. Amanda Easley on November 3, 2012 at 10:08 pm

Thank you so so much! I am making a banner, for my daughters first birthday, and you have been EXTREMELY helpful. I was wondering if you could do a lady bug? If not it is ok, you have been way helpful! I been showing all my friends. 🙂

16. Jane Louis on November 3, 2012 at 5:27 pm

Thank you thank you thank you!!! Im going to have sooooo much fun with these :))) xx

17. Kathy H on November 3, 2012 at 9:17 am

So, so generous!! Thank you. I was thinking that you could actually cut out the hearts and butterflies and put some patterned paper behind them…that would be cute!!

• Shanty2Chic on November 3, 2012 at 9:21 am

Really cute Kathy! Good thinking! Thanks for your sweet message!

18. Cresta Woodruff on November 3, 2012 at 8:57 am

This is so awesome! I was going to make a banner for Christmas and I thought I was going to have to design my own, and you have done all the work for me! Thank you sooooo much!

• Shanty2Chic on November 3, 2012 at 9:22 am

So glad to help! 🙂 You are sooooo welcome!

19. Kimberly Helton on November 3, 2012 at 7:59 am

Thank you for sharing! I printed your “thankful” banner and I love it so much!! Can’t wait to print these out. I better go stock up on ink! Thanks again, you girls are awesome!!

• Shanty2Chic on November 3, 2012 at 9:22 am

Oh yeah! I hear you! I ran out of ink last night! :-))

20. Amanda Boyd on November 3, 2012 at 3:14 am

You are sooo awesome!! I have wanted to do this for Our apartment for Christmas!! Cant wait!! 😀

• Shanty2Chic on November 3, 2012 at 9:22 am