MORE Free Printable Banners ~ Numbers & Shapes!!!

Hey guys!

I hope you all had an awesome week!

As promised, I am back today to share even more free banners for you!  So many of you love the ease of the free printable alphabet banners I provided, so I thought numbers and some cute shapes might make you happy too ;-)!

** To Print just click on the link for each shape or number and click print from your top browser bar! **

First, here are numbers 0-9…

Print #1 Banner

Print #2 Banner

Print #3 Banner

Print #4 Banner

Print #5 Banner

Print #6 Banner

Print #7 Banner

Print #8 Banner

Print #9 Banner

Print #0 Banner

And now on to the fun shapes!

Print Star Banner

Print Flower 4 Banner

Print Dollar Sign Banner

Print Chevron Banner

Print Candy Cane Banner

Print Butterfly 1 Banner

Print Butterfly 2 Banner

I used the snowflakes on this banner in my entry!

Whew… Almost done!  Now for a few more punctuation marks…..

Print Ampersand ‘&’ Banner

Print Apostrophe Banner

Print ‘#’ Banner

Print ? Banner

Print ! Banner

Woohoo!  How fun is that??  I think I have a mild obsession with these ;-)!!  I made all that came to mind, but if you have any special requests just comment me below, and I will see if I can add them to the collection!

As always, I would LOVE for you to pin and share the heck out of these below!

To see how I cut and assembled mine, or if you missed the letter banners, you can check them out by clicking the photo below!

Also… Make sure to keep up with all of Shanty’s posts on Facebook!

And follow Shanty on Pinterest!

1. Silverdutchess on June 16, 2017 at 7:47 am

What about a baby carriage, duck, pacifer, or a teddy bear for a baby shower or a wedding cake, wedding rings or bride & groom for a wedding? Schools for reunions, Travel spots like the Eiffel Tower for Paris or Big Ben for London, CN Tower for Toronto or a Beaver or the Canadian Flag for Canada, American Flag for the USA & so on. Also I agree with the Cross for a baptism & ways to change the colors. We are having our High School Reunion next month and I would have loved to print it off in our school colors or been able to upload our school emblem.

2. Lauree Sundahl on March 10, 2017 at 8:28 am

I love your generosity! Thank you for all the hard work!
    If you are still adding, our Young Womens group has a symbol of a BEE we have a canadian girl and I will use the leaf for her – and we would love a B&W Bee to add to that! Thanks in advance for all your contribution to this community. I am so excited as I redecorate my house to look thru your furniture!

3. Fiorela Piedra on June 17, 2015 at 11:16 am

Love these! thanks so much for putting them out here for us to use.

4. Amy Herd on February 18, 2015 at 3:19 pm

Are you brilliant or what?! This is such a great idea. Thank you so much for making it free. I will be coming back here a lot.

5. Caroline on January 18, 2015 at 8:43 am

Hi! I love that you make it so easy and fun to make this. Thank you! However, I am from Norway, and we have a couple of additional letters.. Is it possible to make an “Æ”, “Ø” and an “Å”? 🙂 I’d love to make a banner for my wedding.

6. akgaines on January 9, 2015 at 8:31 am

This is amazingly helpful! Thank you for being so generous.

7. Deirdre Heather Bevan on May 13, 2014 at 2:29 am

Thank you so much for the banners. I have used them many times but had to share my latest idea. “67 Blankets for Madiba” banner as part of a display of hand knitted (or crochet) blankets that will be donated on Nelson Mandela’s birthday here in South Africa.

8. Anne on January 20, 2014 at 4:27 pm

Thank you SOOO much!

9. Marcia Williams on January 5, 2014 at 4:36 am

Fantastic. Planning a baby shower with butterfly theme & you nailed it. So happy!

10. SkyLeanne on December 1, 2013 at 3:00 pm

Love this banner and wanting to make one with the snowflakes, but I’m not seeing the snowflake you used in your banner (the first & third pendant), am I overlooking it??? I hope you can help me because it was my favorite, though they are all really, really cute!!

11. Amber on October 24, 2013 at 5:38 pm

Anything for maybe Halloween? Pumpkins, ghost?!?!

12. jen on October 23, 2013 at 6:04 pm

As a beginner, I really appreciate your simple but brilliant ideas! Thank you!!

13. pam ramirez on October 15, 2013 at 12:17 pm

I have made several banners from your site and everyone is so impressed..Thank you so much!!

14. nicki van 't Riet on October 15, 2013 at 9:20 am

Dear Shaby, thanks a MILLION for the free printable banners – letters, numbers and shapes. Its not often you find such generosity on the net! You’ve saved me for an upcoming bachelorette party I was fretting over.
    x Nicki

15. Erin Schagunn-Bedwell on September 13, 2013 at 1:07 pm

These are wonderful, any chance of adding “IS” in one triangle? I’m doing a LOVE IS SWEET banner for my friends wedding, but only want one triangle for the IS. Crossing my fingers 🙂

16. Sylvia on August 26, 2013 at 7:24 am

Can you make one with a bird ( I would like to make a banner for my son, our lastname is Bird, so that would be very nice)

17. Delia James on August 23, 2013 at 2:13 pm

Oh My Gosh- I seriously cannot thank you enough for these! I cannot wait to make a banner for my kids new shared bedroom! You rock 🙂

18. Kendra on July 18, 2013 at 12:14 pm

I am using your templates for my wedding. I am putting these things everywhere! Thank you so much for making something so adorable so easily accessible!!!!

19. Katie on May 21, 2013 at 6:31 am

What about a period or dash for in between dates. I love these and they are so easy. I made 2 for my g/fs bridal shower!

20. Lynne on May 13, 2013 at 8:52 pm

A graduation cap would be great!!

21. Katie Hughes on May 11, 2013 at 8:00 am

Thanks so much!!! I really want a helm or anchor any suggestions?

22. Chris Adame on May 6, 2013 at 10:56 pm

This is so cool! Thank you for sharing all these printables – you are so sweet! Is it possible to change the color? Is it possible to change the font size?

23. invernes on March 28, 2013 at 5:12 pm

Thank you so much for designing these and allowing us to use for free!
    Can you design something for a baby shower? Carriage, pacifer, teddy bear, duckie?

24. AJ on March 24, 2013 at 12:46 pm

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
    I’m working on my daughter’s surprise 10th birthday party. Was looking at making my own banner signs, but you have just made my life that much simpilar! Thank You!

25. KindergartenRocks on March 22, 2013 at 8:33 pm

Thank you so very much. We will use them to make a LEMONADE stand sign at my sons schools fundraising event. They will look beautiful!
    Is it possible to get a dash – ? I do not have the Elephant font in Word for some reason. Is there a different font that we could use?
    Thanks again!

26. Johanna Van Vroenhoven on March 21, 2013 at 8:59 pm

I am looking for a cross to make a banner for a baptism. Can you make one?

27. KindergartenRocks on March 21, 2013 at 8:09 pm

Thanks so much. I am looking for a Dash –

28. Stephanie Anne Ortiz on March 19, 2013 at 7:05 pm

Hi! I’m looking for “rd” to add to the end of 33…also just an idea of “st” “nd” & “th” :0)

29. Jennifer on March 12, 2013 at 8:57 pm

Love this! How a bout an Eiffel Tower!:)

30. Michelle on March 7, 2013 at 4:41 pm

I was looking for a shamrock as well.

31. Jenna Lelis Morteo on February 28, 2013 at 10:49 pm

Love these! Thanks for sharing!

32. Dfields on February 16, 2013 at 10:59 am

Having a poker party for my husbands upcoming 30th. I know you already have a dollar sign and heart… Can you add a spade, shamrock, or diamond?

33. Heather Spafford on February 10, 2013 at 3:54 pm

How about a tractor or farm animals? My son’s 1st Birthday is this upcoming Sun 2/17 and they would work great!!!

34. Jessie on February 6, 2013 at 10:39 am

looking for a shamrock or four leaf clover as st patty’s day is coming up

35. Samantha Schaejbe Fahey on January 26, 2013 at 8:52 am

Do you think you could do the lowwer case alphabet too? I am tryign to use the banners to teach my kids their letters and would like them to get accustomed to seeing lower case as well.

36. Trish on January 8, 2013 at 11:58 am

Thank you! This is so much fun. My son is graduating in May, do you have any grad caps or diploma things you could add?

37. Estaes Mifamilia on December 29, 2012 at 5:02 pm

I love them!! Thank you 🙂

38. Anna Sorin on December 27, 2012 at 8:10 am

Do you have a “period” banner. I am trying to make a Mr. & Mrs set with your template. LOVE your banner templates. Please let me know if you have the period.

Anna

39. Jena on December 11, 2012 at 3:45 pm

This is wonderful! I am doing a pirate theme for my little guys 1st birthday. Do you have any pirate themed banners? Thank you!!

40. Ge@ G on December 10, 2012 at 4:28 pm

waw,i love it !!thanks for sharing :)))

41. Sandra Montgomery on November 24, 2012 at 10:55 pm

Is there a way to print in different colours?

42. Sarah on November 21, 2012 at 9:15 am

absolutely love your site and all the ideas. Thank you for sharing :). Is there anyway for me to change the color of the letters?

43. Rebecca Mikami on November 20, 2012 at 6:39 pm

Thank you so much! I was going to make a banner from scratch and finding this just saved me so much time and looks *way* better than mine would have looked. Thank you!!

44. Kristin Rose Rist on November 19, 2012 at 12:21 pm

Can you make the three extra Norwegian vowels? Ø Æ Å? Thanks!

45. Stacy Lynn Hill on November 14, 2012 at 10:46 am

If I could … can I request a dash? – … getting ready to do a wedding shower and would like to do 12-22-12
    Thanks in advance =)

46. Mallory on November 11, 2012 at 10:01 am

I am doing a winter themed baby shower for my good friend. I am planning on using your snowflake printables for a banner (thank you!) but is there any way I can make the snowflakes pink??? Please help.

47. Christy Our Southern Home on November 8, 2012 at 9:07 pm

Amazing!!!! Thanks so much! New follower 🙂

48. sjkalsbeek@yahoo.com on November 5, 2012 at 8:44 am

I love your printables….and Thank you SO much! I’m wondering how to make them a smaller size???? I’ve got a couple of places I’d like to hang them, but this size is WAY too big. Any suggestions??
    Thanks and I love your blog!

• Shanty2Chic on November 5, 2012 at 9:10 am

Print them in a smaller size like 5×7 and see if that solves it… Good luck! 🙂

• Kristen Marie on November 8, 2012 at 8:47 pm

If you copy and paste them into a word document you can adjust the size.

• sjkalsbeek@yahoo.com on November 9, 2012 at 7:10 am

Thanks! Guess I’m not very good with computers! Ha! =)

49. Heather on November 4, 2012 at 6:50 pm

Thank you so much for these. My sister charged me with the task of making the banners for our joint Silver Wedding Anniversary party, so imagine my joy at finding you had done the hard work for me – yay! I am going to enjoy making them now 🙂

50. Guest on November 4, 2012 at 5:42 pm

You are amazing at what you, and a huge inspiration!!! I have just found your blog couple weeks ago and I am just in love with everything already. I am so happy to have found these little banners, downloaded all of them to make banners for holidays, birthdays, events, everything! Thank you so much for sharing them with us 🙂

51. Amanda Easley on November 3, 2012 at 10:08 pm

Thank you so so much! I am making a banner, for my daughters first birthday, and you have been EXTREMELY helpful. I was wondering if you could do a lady bug? If not it is ok, you have been way helpful! I been showing all my friends. 🙂

52. Jane Louis on November 3, 2012 at 5:27 pm

Thank you thank you thank you!!! Im going to have sooooo much fun with these :))) xx

53. Kathy H on November 3, 2012 at 9:17 am

So, so generous!! Thank you. I was thinking that you could actually cut out the hearts and butterflies and put some patterned paper behind them…that would be cute!!

• Shanty2Chic on November 3, 2012 at 9:21 am

Really cute Kathy! Good thinking! Thanks for your sweet message!

54. Cresta Woodruff on November 3, 2012 at 8:57 am

This is so awesome! I was going to make a banner for Christmas and I thought I was going to have to design my own, and you have done all the work for me! Thank you sooooo much!

• Shanty2Chic on November 3, 2012 at 9:22 am

So glad to help! 🙂 You are sooooo welcome!

55. Kimberly Helton on November 3, 2012 at 7:59 am

Thank you for sharing! I printed your “thankful” banner and I love it so much!! Can’t wait to print these out. I better go stock up on ink! Thanks again, you girls are awesome!!

• Shanty2Chic on November 3, 2012 at 9:22 am

Oh yeah! I hear you! I ran out of ink last night! :-))

56. Amanda Boyd on November 3, 2012 at 3:14 am

You are sooo awesome!! I have wanted to do this for Our apartment for Christmas!! Cant wait!! 😀

• Shanty2Chic on November 3, 2012 at 9:22 am