Easy DIY Room Transformation!

Hey guys!  Happy Wednesday!

Recently, our friends at HP asked us how we could transform a space using their new Envy Photo 7800 Printer.  We had so much fun with this project!  One of our favorite ways to customize our decor is by adding photos of our kids and fams.  It’s a really inexpensive way to make your house feel more like a home!  I recently had a baby, and he is still sleeping in our room.  I wanted a spot where I could sit with him to feed and rock him.  Check out what we did!

How fun is that?  Here are the printables that we used!  All you have to do is print them, and you are ready to go!

Feather Printable 1

Feather Printable 2

Feather Printable 3

You are my happy Printable

1. 🔨🔨🔨🔨⭐🔨
    ⭐🔨⭐🔨⭐🔨⭐🔨⭐🔨⭐🔨
    I built my own using the plans at www. WoodworkPlans.info – highly recommended you check those out too. They are detailed and super easy to read and understand unlike several others I found online. The amount of plans there is mind-boggling… there’s like 16,000 plans or something like that for tons of different projects. Definitely enough to keep me busy with projects for many more years to come haha

Head on over to www. WoodworkPlans.info if you want to learn more – click the pink link above for some more plans! Best of luck on your building adventures!
    ⭐🔨⭐🔨⭐🔨⭐🔨⭐🔨⭐🔨⭐🔨⭐🔨
    ✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌

2. Anaid Peña Suarez on November 11, 2017 at 3:36 pm

Thank you Girls for the inspiration. Had to modify some but love it !! 😍😍 https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/16be3288d86e0a107147ff94bfff0efc3a555537e5df206e571def7aee3534f3.jpg

3. Anaid Peña Suarez on November 11, 2017 at 3:36 pm

4. Cori Rose on October 24, 2017 at 11:59 am

What are the sizes of wood for each of the projects? For example, what are the dimensions of the white boards you used with the feather printables and each piece of barnwood for the frame? Thanks!

5. Cori Rose on October 24, 2017 at 11:59 am

6. queenopearls . on October 12, 2017 at 4:27 am

Brilliant transformation and you made it so easy. I’m moving so these ideas are soooo useful! Thank you!!

7. queenopearls . on October 12, 2017 at 4:27 am

8. Angela G on October 11, 2017 at 11:20 am

Love this! Planning to print off these adorables! Are the plans for your shelves on your website?

9. Angela G on October 11, 2017 at 11:20 am