Q.  Do you sell your items?
A.  We are currently doing custom orders.  If there is something you are interested in please contact us via email at [email protected]
Q.  Where can I buy Ralph Lauren Smoke Glaze?
A.  Home Depot.  You have to buy the Ralph Lauren Faux Technique Glaze and ask them to tint it the smoke color for you.
Q.  What is the best spray paint to use and where can I buy it?
A.  Rustoleum American Accents.  It can be purchased at Hobby Lobby and Jo-Ann’s with 40% coupons.
Q.  How do you distress a piece of furniture?
A.  We use a 3M sanding block (purchased at a hardware store) with 80-grit sandpaper.  You have to buy the sandpaper seperately.  Go over all of the edges and round-over the corners.  You are the best judge of how hard or light to distress!
Q.  Where do you shop?
A.  Home Goods, Lowe’s,  Marshall’s, T.J. Maxx, Hobby Lobby, Jo-Ann’s, Michaels, Spice (Waco, TX), Laverty’s (Waco, TX), Mommies Tradin’ Post (Justin, TX), garage sales and curbside on bulk trash day.
Q. How do you make your stencils?
A. We use our Cricut Personal Cutters to make almost all of our stencils.  You can find their link on our Favorite Products link.
We will continue to update this page!  If you have a question you would like to submit please contact us!

Ashley and Whitney Blog post signature
Become a VIP Insider
Stay up-to-date on all the new project, free plans and new products available for you!

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *