Free Printable ~ Valentine’s

Happy Friday!  Whitney and I are back home! We spent an awesome 3 days in Chicago with 9 other bloggers and the wonderful people from Reynolds Wrap!  We are finalists in the Reynolds Real Moms contest and we were flown up to Chicago for some pampering, entertainment and filming…but more on that to come!  Right now we have some fun, FREE printables to share with you for Valentine’s Day!

valnetines day printablesCute right!!!

valnetines day printableCheck out the back…might be my favorite part!

We printed them out on craft paper, folded them over candy-filled sandwich bags and pinned with mini clothespins for added cuteness!  Hershey’s Hugs & Kisses for one, Gummy Worms in another and Jolly Ranchers in a third!

Click the images below to print your own!

Free Printable Valentines pinClick to print ‘Love Bugs’ printables!

free printables for valentines pinClick to print ‘HUGS & Kisses’ Printable

valentines printableClick to print ‘Have a Jolly Valentine’s’ printable!

We hope you enjoy your Free Valentine’s printables!  Our kids LOVE them and can’t wait to share them with their classes:)

If you LOVE them too we would LOVE your pins;)

~Whitney and Ashley

1. OverIt on February 10, 2014 at 8:18 pm

Love these! Printed them out tonight for my daughter to use.

2. Christina Conyers on February 8, 2014 at 1:07 pm

Is anyone else having a problem printing the “Love Bugs” Printable? The edges are cut off on one side and one bottom of the page. So in order to get error-free ones, I have to print out 4 pages to get 4 perfect labels. I think it’s because the images are so close to the edges? Help!

3. Karen Sans on February 4, 2014 at 7:18 pm

These are so cute. My daughter is not school aged yet, but I will be pinning these for future use. Thanks!

4. Jennifer on January 27, 2014 at 8:06 pm

BEST EVER!! Thank you so much!! I’m a preschool teacher and the kids will love these:))

5. Amy Mullinax Childrey on March 20, 2013 at 6:18 am

What font is used for the word BUGS?

6. Denise on February 14, 2013 at 8:32 am

Just wanted to thank you for this really cute printable. All 3 of my kids used these as their valentine’s this year and they loved them!

7. Jen on February 11, 2013 at 3:54 pm

My boys helped me scour the web for a printable they liked and this was it!! So cute, thank you!!

8. Grace Niland on February 11, 2013 at 11:00 am

Thank You !! I love it and my kids r giving them out at school.. thanks

9. blondie93313 on February 10, 2013 at 10:51 am

thank you for the cute valentine printables!!! you honestly rock!

10. Kathryn Madden on February 9, 2013 at 2:21 pm

Thank you. I had to make 140 valentines this year and this helped:)

11. Beckie on February 4, 2013 at 9:44 am

Really nice printables. I could use this for my chocolate presents this Valentines day!

12. Devon Joyce on February 1, 2013 at 7:47 pm

Just printed mine! Thanks so much.
    For those who are looking for a link, click on each pic and the pdf will open.

13. Crystal A on January 30, 2013 at 1:03 pm

I would love to print and make these for my kids’ school friends, but I am unable to see the images to click.

• Shanty2Chic on January 30, 2013 at 1:12 pm

We just had a site makeover today… The kinks are getting worked out. Everything should be working by the end of the day… Thanks for being patient with us!

14. Tiffany Clason Hacker on January 30, 2013 at 1:02 pm

I am trying to print these out, but can’t see the printables….please please get it fixed…to cute!

15. Dania DeMata on January 30, 2013 at 11:30 am

I can’t see the images 🙁

16. Kathleen on January 30, 2013 at 8:35 am

Hmmmm. For some reason, I can’t see the printables.

17. Emilou Ely on January 26, 2013 at 1:41 pm

These are great!! I love the hugs and kisses, mmmmm chocolate! Thanks for sharing

18. Kim on January 26, 2013 at 12:42 pm

You are so talented and creative. You are a blessing to those of us who don’t think of these things. Thanks for all the ideas. I have done some of your projects and my friends think I’m so talented…..I have them fooled. Keep up the great work girls.

19. Shannon Fox on January 25, 2013 at 7:21 pm

Saw these on pinterest and had to come tell how CUTE they are. Off to give them another pin 😉 Congrats on all your recent excitement!!

20. Rachael on January 25, 2013 at 6:59 pm

Ya know – I bought Valentines cards for my kids on clearance last year. But I may have to save them for another year and do this. Too darn cute for words! And it’s different enough that they will feel special giving them. Kuddos!