Kind size bed

Submitted By: Stephanie Curtis

Original Shanty2Chic project it was inspired by:

Project (URL):

Time to Complete: 2 weekends

Total Cost: $330 in lumber

Finishing Details:
I used Varathane in Ash for the stain.

This was a surprisingly easy build but it was extremely heavy. I usually don’t need help on my projects but this one I had to have help from my husband to move the headboards and footboards around.

One tip I would suggest to cut as you go but follow the the way the boards were cut so you don’t run out of wood. Also sand the 1x6s before you attach them to 2×6’s. It will make finishing it easier because once you attach the 2×6 to the front and the top you can only hand sand the 4in gap.

There are a lot of pocket holes so put on some good music and drill away!!

IMG_1567
IMG_1538
IMG_1540
IMG_1539

1. spotify apk premium on March 11, 2022 at 2:40 am

I love this article of yours, thanks for sharing.

2. Android apps on March 5, 2022 at 12:57 pm

Thank you for sharing, great article.

3. Coin Master APK on December 18, 2021 at 2:14 pm

Coin Master Game is the best casual game for Android devices. Your goal is to collect unlimited money coins, spin to earn more, and attack on fellows Vikings. Join your Facebook friends and millions of players around the world in attacks, spins, and raids to build your Viking village to the top!

4. Spotify Premium APK on December 18, 2021 at 2:13 pm

This application carries millions of songs all around from the world with new and old artists singers albums. You can update this application easily and shows new songs fast also live and offline mod. The app called a ”king” according to this amazing features. Since 2015 the app is favorites about 60 million users.

5. Netflix Premium APK on December 18, 2021 at 2:12 pm

Netflix Premium APK MOD (Premium Unlocked) – the best movies app in the world to watch free movies, TV series, and great shows on your mobile.

6. Youtube Premium APK on December 18, 2021 at 2:10 pm

Download Youtube premium free Apk for Android – Enjoy the world’s leading videos platform on your Mobile.

7. Sander on November 18, 2021 at 7:35 am

Hallo , können sie mir die Pläne für das Bett schicken bitte

8. spotify apk on May 28, 2021 at 9:59 pm

Thank you for sharing, great article.

9. Tammy on August 15, 2020 at 3:43 pm

Could you please send me plans for this bed

10. Mike on January 25, 2019 at 3:45 pm

Do you have plans for this?

11. Vicki Petersen on January 11, 2019 at 11:56 pm

Can you please send me the information on how to make this bed. I am wanting to make my own bed in king size. This bed looks great.

12. Chris on October 3, 2018 at 1:57 pm

Can you please send me the specifications and directions on how to make this bed?

13. Katie on June 10, 2015 at 11:50 am

Do you happen to know the dimensions for a Cal King? I am OBSESSED with this bed frame but I do not have a king 🙁

• Randy on April 11, 2019 at 12:33 am

I am building this bed right now and should be finished with it in a couple days as I am working on it in the evenings after work. How did you find the wood so cheap? You say $330? I am at about $550.