Free Printable – WHOLE Alphabet Banner!!

** UPDATE ~ Many of you have requested numbers and additional shapes… I have posted those and you can check them out HERE!  Make sure to follow us on Pinterest and Facebook to stay up to date on our posts!**

Well, it looks like you guys love free and easy projects as much as we do!

Thanks so much for all of your sweet messages and shares on my ‘Thankful’ Free Printable Banner!  I have had a TON of requests to provide you with the full alphabet so you can make a banner for any occasion!  This will be the easiest 10 minute project ever!

And just for fun… I also added a heart banner!  CUTE!

Print Heart Banner

I used it here in a LOVE Banner!

So… Here it is!

**To print the banners, just click on the link for each letter, and push print from your browser bar at the top.**

Pretty darn easy!

Print Letter U Banner

Print Letter V Banner

Print Letter W Banner

Print Letter X Banner

Print Letter Y Banner

Print Letter Z Banner

And a little punctuation never hurts…..

Print ! Banner

Print ? Banner

Now… Just a quick refresher…

Print all of your letters first!  You can use regular printer paper.  I used cream printer paper that is a little heavier because I like the color of it a bit more.

Next, use a pair of scissors to cut out each banner!

Now, use whatever adhesive you have handy, and stick each letter on a different color paper.  I used double sided tape on Kraft paper.  It’s a pretty neutral brown color, and it’s super cheap at any craft store!  You can fit 2 letters on 1 12×12 sheet!

Last, use your scissors to cut around each letter.  This creates a border… I didn’t measure at all… Just used the old eyeball method!

To hang mine, I used twine and clothespins… Also super cheap at any craft store!

That’s it!  Now you have a banner for any season, holiday and room that you wish!  How’s that for free and simple??

Here is my latest for my dining room… I am getting it ready for Christmas!  What do you think??

Thanks so much for stopping by guys!

If you have any questions just let me know!

I would love for you to spread the love by sharing and pinning this post below! ;-)

Also, be sure to keep up with us on Facebook!

Comments

1. Mansi Batra says:

Hi there,

I need to make a matching cake bunting for my husband , Can you please tell what is the font that you have used, also can u tell me what is the size of of the traingles for the banner and the clip art in the banner , I also would like to add a picture of balloons in the banner for his birthday.
    Thanks for sharing these with us .
    Mansi

2. Kelly Bunn says:

this is so cool! I love my banner a lot, thanks so much! I did a welcome home banner for my sister, she was returning from Spain!

3. Nakea Ann McCrae says:

an ampersand please.

4. Thank you Shanty2Chic! Here is a picture from the “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” Bridal Shower from this weekend. xo eldee

5. Thank you Shanty2Chic! Here is a picture from the “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” Bridal Shower from this weekend.

6. Thanks!!!that was easy

7. Norma Rodriguez says:

Thank you so much!!! Perfect for teacher appreciation banner!

8. do you know of a way i can scale them? just found out i have to decorate an ancillary teacher’s door for appreciation day TOMORROW!! All of the letters this size would be too big for the door. I can’t figure out how to scale a .pdf. thanks!!

9. can you make the letters smaller?

10. This is awesome! I can’t wait to use this in my classroom for a Valentine’s Day project!

11. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!! This is perfect for bridal shower I’m throwing my step mom to be! I really want to go all out for her (she deserves it), but with MOH duties the budget is small. I’m alternating letters with burlap, hanging on jute rope. This will be an easy inexpensive way to create vintage charm. I feel there will be big bang look achieved with this. Best of all everything will match and pull together perfectly! You have no idea how happy you have made me!!!! XO

12. SusannaSS says:

Thanks a lot for sharing. I’m organising a housewarming party and these are going to be amazing!

13. Brooke's mommy says:

numbers please !!!!

14. Brooke's mommy says:

Thank you so very much for this :) I love it !!!
    I am wondering if you have done numbers and abbreviations? I am looking for 2nd ?

Even if you could advise me on how to do it that would be great :)

15. I printed on bright card stock, then strung on twine to create a “Happy Birthday” banner…Love it! Thank you!

16. Could you create lower case letters also?

17. Annis Barajas says:

Amazing! Saved me sooo much time and looks great!

18. Christine Tierney Grube says:

Thank you for making this so easy. I remembered seeing this on Pinterest and I was able to make the Love banner while my son took his nap! I had white printer paper and pink construction paper on hand… however, I will be looking for ivory printer paper soon. So many ideas!

19. I would like to do a bubble guppies banner for my little girls 1st birthday, Is that an option?

20. Hello — I love your site!!! I am in the process of making a banner for my daughters wedding. I am making a “Love Is Sweet” banner for the cake table and was wondering if there is a way I could put the word “IS” in one of the triangles? Thank you soo much!!

21. Thank you! LOVE!

22. Julie Kuwabara says:

thank you for the banner idea I’m going to use it for my Thanksgiving dinner

23. Help! The letter A is off center and green! The other letters all worked (black and white and centered). I’m excited to make a happy birthday banner for my sons. Thanks for posting this. I hope you can fix the A! Thanks!

24. Angela Parobek says:

Love these! Printed one out on paper that had clouds on for my son’s baptism tomorrow. You should have a cross as one of your symbols :)

25. Thank you ever so much for having these available for free. You made my life so much easier this weekend for my daughters birthday party!!

Blessings,

Kirsten

26. I love this so much! I made so many banners. Thank you:)

27. VickiinAZ says:

Thank YOU!!

28. Denise Theisman Brooks says:

Love this! Thank you for making this available!! Will be great for my son and his bride to be at their wedding rehearsal dinner! Will also use hearts! And i am using sparkly purple paper for background of letters, because the colors are purple and coral. Confident it will be beautiful! :)

29. Meredith Stuart says:

Thank you so much for using your gifts to bless others! We live in East Asia and it means so much to have a simple DIY to brighten up our home! T

30. The “F” is grey, anyway to make it black like the others? Thanks!

31. I just want to take a second and THANK YOU for posting these templates! I seriously use them ALL THE TIME! So convenient and SO CHIC! :)

32. Do you have numbers as well? This would be perfect for my engagement photo shoot in 2 weeks!! Please help!

33. Gabriella Francesca says:

where is the heart??

34. thanks for posting this. I am definitely using this for my dad’s surprise birthday

35. Amanda Jonker says:

Love it! Using them today for some photoshoots! :D I’ll try to remember to post photos of them
    I printed them half the size to save on paper/space.

36. Would you consider adding the Greek alphabet? My daughter is in a sorority (Delta Chi Theta) and I would love to make a banner for her dorm room!

37. Christiana Hutchinson says:

Love this!!! I made my friend her banner for her baby shower.

38. Michelle Kent says:

Fantastic!!!!

39. Would be really nice if you could get all the pages in one download.

40. Can you add different fonts/sizes? I’ve been looking everywhere for letters to make my son a b-day banner thats more “fun”. Thank you! Your the only one I’ve found that’s so simple!

41. louleybelle says:

Thanks so much for sharing this!!!

42. christi lee says:

Do u have any ideas on what else could be made to hang on the hooks? I just hung a bookshelf and it has 4 knobs, i cant thmk of anything to hang individually besides letters.

43. Michele says:

Any chance you can make a “1st”?

44. thankyou so much for these, you helped me so much. keep up the great work. will recommended to everyone!!

45. Thank you!

46. Joy McGuire says:

Do you by any chance have a banner print out for numbers ( 0 – 9 ) and a “&” banner? My son is getting married, I just came across this site, and have already printed off their names, a heart, but want to do the date, so that I can make a landmark for the wedding venue. Thank you so much for putting this on here – it’s AWESOME!!!

47. Escargopotte says:

I love this ! thanks for sharing

48. Mama Chickadee says:

OT but how were you able to post links that went to pdf files?? I need to post pdf files and so far have to have people email me if they want one, but would much rather it be available to them right away. TIA!

PS So awesome of you to provide the ready printables!!

49. Andrea Gleich says:

Thank you! These are LOVELY and I’ll be using them for Teacher Appreciation week!!!!

50. Patty Page says:

Thank you so much! I was planning on making a graduation banner from brown paper grocery bags and was wondering where I could find easy printable letters!

51. Emily Bennett says:

Do you think I could you use tape and ribbon instead of clothespins and twine?

52. Thanks soo much these is what i used them for

53. Lindsay says:

I love your printable banners! Thank you so much for sharing!!

54. ah…never mind! Found a solution to the printing orientation! I downloaded the letter to my computer and then printed. Fixed the problem. A little more work, but so worth it! Thanks for doing all the work! This will make a cute banner for my future sister-in-law’s bridal shower!

55. What am I doing wrong? My printer keeps trying to print them landscape instead of portrait orientation! It results in the tip being cut off. Can’t figure out how to “flip it”! Any suggestions on how to correct this? Thanks!

56. This is just awesome!!!! Love that I could do this for my wedding!

57. Krista Rollins says:

YEAH! So glad I found you on pinterest. I just printed off the letters today and making a birthday sign for my son’s 1st birthday.. I will link it back to you when i post on my blog. :) THanks so much for the great idea and free printables!

Krista @ joyfulhealthyeats

58. Ashley Reina says:

This is awesome! I am going to use this for my son’s transportation themed room!
    (nothingbutmonkeybusiness.blogspot.com)

59. Trajuette says:

Thank you for sharing. We’re working on our Easter banner.

60. Would love to know what font this is… PLEASE :D

61. Thank You So Much! I just pinned this to one of my group boards. Hope it brings you a ton of new visitors! :) http://www.avie-renouvele.blogspot.com

62. I just pinned this. Now I need an excuse to print a banner;) Thank you so much!

63. Just printed a bunch for my boyfriends birthday tomorrow :) saved me about $7! Thanks so much!

64. Thanks for doing this! Could we get a period for things like “St [period] Patrick’s Day?

65. Hi can you add lowercase letters? It would be wonderful for school!

66. Can you print in color?

67. Very nice, I will share it on my blogg :)

68. great! Just what I needed for my sweet 16!

69. disqus_sTarXtDpJu says:

Thank you for sharing this piece of Art with us. You have inspired me to design many unique designs and projects that I can do with my grandsons..

70. Im so glad i found u guys!! This is great!! Ill be creating a banner for my daughters birthday thanx to u!! Great stuff…:]

-new fan.

71. Thanks for the Downloads – this is awesome!!!

72. Making a “Logan is 1!” banner for my son’s 1st Birthday this upcoming Sun 2/17. Theme is John Deere/Farm :) Thanks so much for making this site!!!

73. Your banner letters came to the rescue for a baby shower I threw the other week. Your work is amazing sweetheart! I mentioned your site on my blog post so I know my girls will be coming your way :)

Jules http://semihomemadecountry.blogspot.com/

74. Thanks! Used the letters to create a birthday banner for my son’s “Bowling Party”. Used your letters for the Happy Birthday and used clipart for bowling pins with letters for his name. Thanks!

75. kilik kika says:

These are great banner printables. I love party printables…I search the net for them all the time thanks for sharing them…http://printable-party.com

76. Thanks so much for coming up with these, I made a “LOVE” Banner as part of my Valentines decorations and it look so awesome!

77. Alex Leitch says:

these are great! thank you! i pinned these a while ago and have a farewell today at our house for my brother in law so i thought i would quickly whip up a banner! nothing like last minute planning!

78. kareninez says:

thank you thank you THANK YOU!! Your are my “go-to” place :)

79. Diane Bauer says:

I’ve printed these before from here, but now I can’t seem to print. Any advice? I love these banners and have had SO many compliments on them in pictures and at parties. I always tell them I found them here.

80. Thank you so much, just what I was looking for x

81. could you upload numbers?

82. Kimberly Braithwaite says:

life saver!!!!

83. Just found you! WOW! Am blown away…! Just in time too…hubby has big B’day coming and a banner is just what I need for the festivities. Am following you in Facebook and Pinterest. Thanks for the free alphabet,,,Happy New Year!

84. Love this so much! I downloaded every single letter, picture, and punctuation mark. I am so excited for the possibilities. I made my first banner for Christmas decorations. http://hannahgj.blogspot.com/2012/12/is-it-too-late.html
    thanks!

85. I saw your website on the Today Show. I made a New Year’s Banner. Thank you!!

86. Thank you so much for the printables. Merry Christmas to you and yours

87. disqus_3c1YnCVsFd says:

do you also have numbers?

88. maggie fellow says:

wow – wonderful

89. We live in a rental so I’m loathe to put holes in the wall. This was 2 thumb tacks, looks great, and took no time at all. I had to buy 3 pieces of scrapbook paper, but had the tacks, twine, and clips already. Thanks for posting this! I would never have done it otherwise. I’m still figuring out what to do with the ends, but in the meantime, I love it!!

90. These are great! Thanks! Pinned on my DIY board…

91. love it..but wondered if I could change the fonts on the letters such as stripped candy cane colours, etc?

92. Phyllis Brack says:

These are soo cool! Is there any way I can make them smaller? Just wondering, thanks!

93. Jaya Maharajh says:

Thank you I used these for my sister’s bridal shower…the sign was then hung again at their wedding. I appreciated your generosity! Jaya

94. What a great idea and service for others! Thanx

95. Would love some bug shapes like dragonflies and bees! ;)

96. Thank you! I used card stock paper in pastels to print “Thankful Blessings” – it really makes my hearth look cozy!

97. Sarah Aloi says:

Im also having a problem where it shows up blank and I cant print. LOVE IT though :)

98. Thank you soo much,I’m going to try it out for my photoshoot tomorrow:)

99. Is it just me or are the links no longer working? I printed what I needed last week very easily. Realized I forgot a letter as I was hanging it…have tried to print the letter T for the past few days and Nothing happens but a blank screen… Great Idea as always.

100. This is AMAZING!!!! So excited that I found your blog tonight…. I will definitely be using this, plus I’ve pinned several other “projects” as well :)

101. Thanks so much! Have been looking everywhere for free printable letters! Going to make a Happy Birthday banner for my son’s first birthday party!!

102. Sarah Heinrich says:

Love these printables! I am making a “thankful” banner and all of my letters printed great, except the “F.” It is a charcoal gray and not black. I am printing in greyscale and all of the others printed black. I looked at the PDF and even on my computer, the “F” looks lighter than the others. Could you take a look? Thanks!!

103. Love the letters. Thanks! Where can I find the heart banner?

104. Has anyone else had a problem with the letter “F”? Both the alphabet & Thankful banner letters print a yellowish background instead of white on the F triangle that I cannot get rid of. I want to print to the color printer to get higher quality but if I print in greyscale the background becomes grey. ACK! HELP! Thanks! :)

105. This is great! Do you also have a print for a heart, as an ‘O’ in Love?

106. got all my letters printed but I need numbers too!!!!!!!

107. Lindsey Smallwood says:

Yes! I love this so much! I just made a banner for my mantle – http://smhawleywood.blogspot.com/2012/10/raise-banner.html – Thank you!

108. Thanks so much! I have so many cute projects in mind due to this post. Also, an & sign would be cute!

109. I love your ideas and taste in furniture! Will definitely be making and using this banner. Your hutch in dining room looks just like ours and I have all white dishes displayed also :)
    Can you tell me where you found the white shelf with hooks? I have been looking for one just like that!!

110. absolutely outstanding … thank you!

111. Sarah Maguire says:

Absolutely fabulous!! have shared on my blog. I give it 5 stars.

112. Ohmygosh thank you SO much! I cannot wait to print one of these for my kids’ birthdays, holidays, etc! You’re amazing!

113. Lauren Willard says:

I noticed that you don’t have apostrophes included under punctuation! Just advice to others: print out a centered apostrophe in Microsoft Word in size: 220 font: Elephant. Then just use a banner piece that has already been cut to get the same shape!

114. Oh my gosh thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

115. Mindi Carwin says:

Thanks so much! I do love quick and easy! You rock!

116. fun! thanks so much!!

117. Love these banners, can you add numbers to the collection for special anniversaries and birthdays? For Christmas you could add eg snowflakes for spacers

118. I love the letters and the punctuation – thanks for the free printables. Is it too greedy of me to wish for the numbers 0 thru 9? I have so many birthdays this time of year and the banners would be awesome with numbers too! Thanks so much!

119. Thank you!

120. Thank you for sharing! Where is the shelf from in this post that the Love banner is hanging on. I’ve been searching for one with no luck. Thank you!

121. Thank you!! I just put up my banner with these letters! I’ve been dying to find a cute way to do my GIVE THANKS banner on my mantel. So thank you!!

122. This is AWESOME! I am making a Halloween banner for our mantle as we speak. Thanks for sharing!

123. How very generous of you to share with your followers! I’m so excited to create now! So may possibilities!! Be especially blessed, Kathy

124. seeing your Thankful banner made me excited to decorate my mantle at home as well as my classroom. I have a tree house in my classroom that faces the front door. This way I have a banner for every season you can read as soon as you enter the room. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

125. Kellie Smith says:

Wow! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the printable alphabet. I really appreciate your generosity and thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent! I am a BIG fan of yours!

126. Miss Molly says:

This is gorgeous! Thank you!

127. Giggling Gerty says:

Thanku Whitney. I love the LOVE banner, but I’m obviously having a blonde (or mummy brain) moment coz i can’t find the heart :-(

128. Lyndaoflakeland.blogspot.com says:

This is freaking awesome! Such a time saver….I make banners for just about every event….Thanks so much for sharing!!!

129. S. Williamson says:

So excited to find these on pinterest! Will be using them in the next couple months for maternity photos, Thank you!!!

130. Traci Novak says:

This is so awesome… thank you so much for doing this and making banners so easy for us! :) I loved the Thankful printable. I’m using it on my fireplace for thanksgiving.

131. So sweet, so lovely!! Thank you sooo much!! Have a great weekend!! :D

132. Thanks Ladies! I just pinned it so I can go back and make a banner for Thanksgiving and Christmas. But, oh that is just the beginning! :)

133. This is so sweet of you to share these with us! I love them and have pinned this for when I have time to put one together.

Debbie :)

134. Thank you! I made the Thankful banner already…the whole alphabet is awesome:-)

135. So awesome! Thank you! I plan to use this this weekend. :)

~Steph @ Silver Boxes

Trackbacks

1. […] I couldn’t be happier how it turned out. I printed the banner letters from another blogger here and punch holes on the edges. I took some twine and sewed it through the holes, thus, creating […]

2. […] parties have a cute banner.  We put this banner together quite quickly.  I printed letters from Shanty2Chic and they were cut and strung up in no […]

3. […] Si quieres imprimir letras muy chulis, pincha AQUÍ […]

4. […] and easy decor. And, they’re super cute! I made these using a free banner printable from Shanty 2 Chic. I printed the letters out on a peach colored paper, then cut larger triangles in a pretty gray […]

5. […] shanty 2 chic(海外サイト) シンプルでかっこいいデザイン。 テンプレートもダウンロード出来ます。 […]

6. pawn shops in ri

Free Printable – WHOLE Alphabet Banner!!

7. […] Check it out here. […]

8. […] Free Printable — Whole Alphabet Banner!! by Shanty Chic. (Good for making genealogy banners.) […]

9. […] yesterday?  See the whole tutorial here on how you can make your own! I printed the Fall Banner free from the lovely ladies over at Shanty 2 Chic.  One day I’ll be a big girl and be […]

10. […] it was a ton of fun and super easy to make! First. I printed the templates for all the letters here, and then cut them all […]

11. […] There were actually two shelves but I removed one. I’m thinking about adding it back in since they have many more books they’d like to keep in here. Artwork might happen too? Things are always evolving around here. I added a command hook to one side for them to move the lantern if they want or to hang headphones on. The “READ” banner was a fun last minute addition.I printed it from HERE. […]

12. […] I’ve used these free printable flags to make several banners. Super easy to print – no formatting […]

13. […] ‘Makayla is One” Printable Banner, which I found here: Shanty-2-Chic.  I just printed it on Pink Cardstock that I purchased at […]

14. [...] but if you are interested -for Valentine’s OR any other reason for needing a banner, click HERE.  You print each individual letter separately.  Cut out the triangles and mount them on your [...]

15. [...] $15 mirror made from a Walmart mirror… And even offering free printables like our latest free alphabet banner! We would love for you to come check us out anytime at our site, [...]

16. [...] loved my banner. I got the letters from here. They’re free, in case you want to do your [...]