Free Printable for 2014 Memory Jar

Hey guys!  We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas this year with your friends and family! I’m really excited about this project today! You may remember the Memory Jar that I shared with you all last year.  Well, we are about ready to bust it open and read all of the great things that happened this past year and I have had emails asking for a Memory Jar printable for 2014!  So here she is 🙂

Free-Printable-Memory-Jar_edited-1

To make your own, just print out the Good Times printable and the Memory Tags!  I attached the printable to a round, glass jar.  Then, I punched a hole in the tags and ran a piece of twine through them, wrapped it around the top of the jar and tied it around the back of the jar.  When something great happens that our kiddos want to remember, they just rip a tag off of the twine fill the tag out and drop it in the jar!  On New Year’s Eve of 2014, we will open the jar and read all of the great things that happened in 2014 🙂  *** Because these are chalkboard style, a white jelly-roll pin will work best on the tags!***  For best results, print on matte photo paper.

click-for-good-times

Click the image above to print your FREE Good Times printable 🙂

click-for-memory-tags

Click the image above to print your FREE Memory Tags printable 🙂

We hope you enjoy the printables!  Our kiddos have loved doing this and we can’t wait to start the tradition again next year!

We always appreciate your shares and pins!!  Have a great weekend 🙂

~Ashley

1. Lindsay Hutchings on November 15, 2017 at 11:27 am

Anyway to get a 2018 version?

2. charley on December 30, 2015 at 12:08 pm

2016?

3. MrsBlonde on December 29, 2014 at 4:27 pm

Are you all making a 2015 version? 😀 Thanks!

4. Andrea on December 4, 2014 at 2:33 pm

please 2015 version : )

5. Sherri Oswald on November 26, 2014 at 2:35 pm

I would love it in 2015 also. Thanks so much!

6. Hilary on November 22, 2014 at 7:49 am

I remember making a time capsule when I was a kid at one point. I thought it was SO cool. i think that would be fun to do every few years. How long do you take to open it? 🙂

7. Chris on November 21, 2014 at 1:53 pm

Hello, looking for the 2015 version please!!??

8. Pam Rosser Mashburn on November 10, 2014 at 9:15 pm

Okay, I’m really really late finding this but I’d love to have it say 2015 — will you be updating? (pretty please…) 🙂

• Stacy Linder on November 16, 2014 at 11:55 am

Love this so much! Any chance you would have the updated version done before Christmas? I love this and would love to give it to a few family’s for a Christmas gift!

• Ellen on November 18, 2014 at 10:54 am

I would love this for 2015, too, and would like to make a couple for Christmas. Any chance of a new design in a lighter background? I love your site! Just found it today. Ellen in Maine

9. Christine on January 31, 2014 at 4:02 pm

did you ever create these with a white background for those that don’t have the right type of pen?

10. disqus_pXetZPIftW on January 24, 2014 at 10:00 am

I love the jar that you used. Where did you get it? I cant find a large pretty glass jar.

11. Brittney Mount on January 1, 2014 at 9:34 pm

Thank you for doing this! I just printed them and the background is black, Can you make it similar to last years so the writing shows up? TIA

12. Kristina Noall on January 1, 2014 at 2:13 am

I love this idea! My boys are almost 5 and almost 2, and I felt like a boring parent tonight when we just did sparklers and then they went to bed. :/ I want to start this for next year! These are SO CUTE, but is there any way you could offer a version of them with black font on white background? I don’t have a white pen and would probably lose it if I bought one. 🙂

13. Nicole DesJardins on December 31, 2013 at 9:51 am

Ok.. maybe this is a dumb question, but when you print these are you using a chalkboard looking paper or is that all black ink? I’ve been curious about this for a while. 🙂

• Shanty2Chic on December 31, 2013 at 10:32 am

Just use white matte photo paper 🙂

• Nicole DesJardins on December 31, 2013 at 2:21 pm

Thanks! 😉 Happy New Year!

14. Terah Weaver on December 29, 2013 at 10:48 pm

I love the font you use! Is it custom, or can I download it somewhere?

15. Monica Knott Lonergan on December 29, 2013 at 8:55 am

I would really love this but with labels that say “Answered Prayers 2014” and have the tags the same. I’ve looked everywhere and can’t find any thing as cute as yours! Do you have an Etsy account? I would love to purchase a custom label

16. Kayla McCune Cheadle on December 27, 2013 at 5:37 pm

How did you get your cut to look frayed like that? We did 2013 and pretty excited about opening our jar on New Years Eve and happy to see you have one for 2014!!

• Kelli Martin on December 29, 2013 at 6:29 pm

Kayla, I’m pretty sure you could use sand paper and lightly rub the edges.

17. Erin @ DIY On the Cheap on December 27, 2013 at 4:44 pm

Love this! Great idea. Pinning it now!

18. Theresa Curry on December 27, 2013 at 12:45 pm

Thank you for the 2014 version! We’ve been waiting for this gem and can’t wait to start!

19. Regina Dismuke on December 27, 2013 at 11:21 am

This looks awesome! I think I will use this in my classroom when we go back in January to be read at the end of the school year!